Jealousy part 1

(My drawing BTW, this is how she us supposed to look like)
Next morning

<Shayne's POV>

I woke up in my hotel room, which I was sharing with Wes and Damien. Damien was in the shower and Wes was sleeping. I didn't bother to take a shower so just dressed. Classic jeans, gray beanie and red/blue flannel shirt,.

Wes went to hang out with Smosh games squad while I was with Courtney and Damien. They got closer since the panel, Maxine got a good plan. "Hey guys wanna go to pick up Amanda with me, just to her room" they nodded as we got in the elevator.

"How do you like Amanda, she's so mean and bitchy? " asked Courtney out of nowhere, I just looked at her angrily until we knocked on Amanda's hotel room doors.

I hear giggles and a mans voice. My mind instantly went to the worst possible scenario. And it was indeed it. I opened the door to see Amanda making out with a guy.

"Oh hi Shayne... " she said sadly looking at me and moving away from the guy "Hi I'm Adam her boyfriend" "I'm Shayne, also Amanda's "Boyfriend" I said shaking his hand. He angrily turned to Amanda who was sadly sitting on the bed.

Courtney and Damien didn't let out a word. "How long has this been going on?" I asked calmly, trying to keep my anger in.

"Shayne I'm so sorry... " "HOW LONG" I said looking at her dead in the eyes. "We were together for two years" said Adam trying to calm me down.

"So you're telling me you have been cheating on him for a year?! You just fucked up two opportunities to have perfectly normal relationship! Now you're alone again! Good luck with the next one!" I said as me and Adam got out of the room.

"Delete our numbers, we don't wanna see you ever again" yelled Adam walking in the hallway towards the elevator. We all got in, Damien and Courtney still quiet so I decide to break the silence.

"So Adam,are you also a youtuber or a fan ?" I asked turning to Adam.I was still extremely angry,but I didn't want to express it on him,he seems like a nice guy "I'm also a youtuber,my channel is named SomethingElseYT. I make animations about my life stories and stuff like that" he said then looked at his phone.

"Did anybody tell you that you look like Markiplier? " said Damien smiling "Every single day, I even have a deep voice like him" he commented making us chuckle.

I went to a bar and drank a beer to cool of. It helped a little. I put my head in my hands and let few tears fall. Until I hear a familiar voice. "Shayne are you OK? "

<Maxine's POV>

It was 7 am when I woke up. I decided to get up earlier since I have a cosplay for today. I decided to take a shower, put a bath robe on and call Sami:

"Hey Sami, are you up?"

"Yes of course, what's up?"

"I need some help with my cosplay and make up, can you come and help me out?

"Omg yes! Do I need to bring anything on the way? "

"Coffee, donuts and any black makeup you have"

"Sure, will be there in 15,cya"

"Bye"

I decided to try and figure out how my new TV works, specialy
Netflix. Soon I heard doorbell ring, I open to get a bear hug from Sami.

"I got everything, let's do this" she said excitedly "Calm down girl, let's eat our breakfast first" I said chuckling and sitting on my bar stool. We ate out breakfast and got to work.