Extreme excitement

<Sunday, morning>

I woke up around 9am.I did my normal morning ritual and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed milk.

I poured it in to a bowl and put some cereal in. I grabbed the bowl and a spoon then went to my living room then turned on the TV. I watched my favorite show, Dr. House,he was just sarcastic, grumpy and funny all the time.

I remembered my dad didn't like watching him with me cause the two of them were too much alike. I watched him for an hour then went to my "Art room" to record a cover I promised yesterday on stream.

I decided to sing one of OneRepublic's songs, I loved them. I knew a lot of theyr songs but I decided to chose Wherever I go. It was a pretty and quick simple song.

I turned my camera on and sat in front of my piano. I put the lyrics in front of me along with the notes and started playing nd singing.

I know I could lie but I'm telling the truth
Wherever I go there's a shadow of you
I know I could try looking for something new
But wherever I go I'll be looking for you

Some people lie but they're looking for magic
Others are crying and they're going insane
I feel alive when I'm close to the madness
No easy love could ever make me feel the same

I know I could lie but I won't lie to you
Wherever I go you're the ghost in the room
I don't even try looking for something new
Cause wherever I go I'll be looking for you

I sang the whole song and as I got to the end I winked at the camera, then I bursted out laughing at myself. I didn't even do anything funny, I just get "laugh attacks" as me and my sisters called them.

I calmed down and sat up from the little bench and stopped recording. I transferred the video to my computer and edited it. I didn't have much to edit really.

I just needed to put the name and artist of the song on the start and of course - the song in. I put in the instrumental version of the song of course and it looked like I really played the piano for the song.

I lowered my voice and the piano a bit so it's equally loud as the song and decided to make a thumbnail. I didn't do anything special, name of the song and me playing piano in the background.

I didn't do anything special today, I was just very excited for tommorow. But I did get a interesting twitter notification today.

@crankgameplays

@maxineøplays good luck tomorrow! I hope you'll have a good time

I smiled at my screen. I liked the tweet then accidentally saw the comments. Shit! Nobody knows about me joining Smosh and now he's teasing everybody.

I'm gonna get spammed with comments and questions, thanks Ethan. I decided to tweet something back but not revealing the surprise.

@maxineøplays

Thank you Ethan but next time message me, you know, I'll get slammed with questions now. Don't you dare tease everybody again. Good thing it's tomorrow so you won't have time to do it.

As I said that I decided to go to sleep early. I have to be there in 7.
I planned a little, let's say quiz, for guys so they guess who I am easily. I picked out my outfit for tomorrow and put the clock to ring in 6:15.I went to sleep smiling.

<Next morning>

I woke up in the sound of my alarm beeping. I instantly got up and got to the bathroom. I washed my teeth, stiled my hair and washed my face.