Ending

<Month later>

I was still sad about the fact that we lost our baby, but I am luckily over it.

I'm so glad to have Shayne, he made me feel happy after that incident, and get me over the fact that we can't kids of our own. I was really sad when McGee told me, but I guess it's not written in my future.

I was now in my recording room, editing a video as always, when I saw a hand slam a paper on my desk.

I jump a bit when I recognize the wedding ring on their hand. I smile up at Shayne and he gave me a dumb smile meaning he's about to do something stupid or weird.

"What are you planning" I ask and he smirks, taking the papers in his hands and showing me them.

My eyes widen "Shayne I... Do you think we're ready? I mean, do we have money? What if I panic? I wanna be a good mom" I say getting up and putting my headphones down.

He smiled and took my waist, pulling me in a hug "You'll be a great mom Max" he says gently and I hug him back, still holding the approved adoption papers.

He did them without me, and I'm so glad he did. Now, we can adopt any kid we want from the adoption center.

I let him go and he smiles widely making me smile back "Thank you"

"Any-Thing-For-My-Lady" he says as he kisses my cheeks making me giggle.

"Wanna go?" He asks letting me go.

"Well you didn't do those papers for nothing!" I say and we smile at eachother, I'm so happy he did this.

I put on my jacket and we headed out.

< Fiftheen Years Later >

I heard loud footsteps around my house and I sigh as I finish cleaning the kitchen.

"Shayne Robert Topp, Shayla Lilith Topp and Maxwell Wesley Topp!" I yell. Jesus too many names.

They all run down the stairs and assembe in a line like in the army making me laugh.

"Yes mommy?" Asked me my little girl even if she's not little anymore.

She was 10 and she had blue eyes like her father. Her hair was dirty blonde.

Maxwell was 13 and he had blue eyes also, but brown hair like I do.

"What did I say?" I ask trying not to laugh.

"No screaming?"

"Yeah that also. But that refers specifically to your father" I reply.

"Honey what are you hiding?" I ask noticing he had something behind his back.

He bites his lip and just stares at me.

"Shayne..." I give him a look.

"Sorry mom" Max pulled out a water gun.

I slap the side of Shayne's head lightly making the kids laugh.

"You'll clean that! But now go get ready,  we're going to Wes's house remember? It's his birthday" I say and they smile.

"Hell fucking yeah! We're going to Wes's house! I cant wait to see Joven again"

"Language!"

"I wanna see Mari and Courtney again!" Shayla yelled running after him.

Max is a bit of a comic nerd like me, and Shayla loves make-up and all that stuff. Both know how to play piano, love music and are excellent in school.

I'm really proud of them. They remind me of me when I was younger and Shayne is still the sweetest dad ever.

I'll never forget the moment Maxwell said "Daddy" first time accidentally to me and Shayne almost cried from happiness.

And the moment when I let him change Shayla's diapers. He had no idea how to do it. I'm so glad he's their father, even if they aren't ours by blood, they are ours.

Shayne smiled at me and hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Can you believe those little shits are ours" I start laughing and he gives me a big smile before kissing my cheek multiple times.

"And you are an amazing mother to those little shits"

"If we're little shits then you're one big shit" Max said coming down the stairs putting in his leather jacket.

He looked really good and I smirk "You going on a date or something?" I ask and he gently blushes.

"No, I just wanna look good" I look at Shayne and he simply smirks. "Shayla let's go!" I say grabbing the gift.

"Just a second" she yells back. They are really loud, I wonder from who they picked that from.

I walk outside and the two boys get in the car, waiting for us.

"Sorry mom!" She ran out.

"Always late. Just like your father"

"Hey I heard that!" Both yelled. I love messing with them.

I jump in and we are on our way to Wesley's house.

We soon arrived since he doesn't live far away and we come out my two kids running out.

Shayla stayed next to me "Boys am I right?" She says making me laugh.

We walked in and I gave Wes his gift, hugging him tightly.

Shayla went to chat with Courtney daughter, Maxwell, Lasercorn's three kids, Mari's twins and Wes's son. I think Maxwell got read yfir a date with Courtney's 12 year old daughter Beatrix.

There were a lot of kids but luckily Wes and his wife Stacy have a big backyard.

Max was talking a lot to Joven and Sohinki, Shayla was more with Olivia and Courtney, cause they know a lot about make-up.

I chuckled and sat next to my husband, who was already talking to Ian and Damien.

He took my hand under the table as I watched Shayla and Max have fun.

Those two and Shayne are my world. They make my life special and much better.

I love my life.

( Thank you SO much for reading this book. It means a lot to me since it's my first book and it now has almost 3 thousand reads. I hope you had fun and thank you for commenting, I love your comments. Again, thank you and maybe I'll see you in another fanfic!)

From Maria