Happy visitor

I woke up to an unbearable pain. I groaned and sat up on the couch I fell asleep on last night. I stand up and my legs hurt, great. I tumbled to the kitchen to drink the painkillers Dr. Cameron gave me yesterday. I poured some water in my glass and took the pills with it. As I start walking back to the couch, I hear a light knock on my door.Who is it now?!I look at my watch and see it's 11am. I mean I got a lot of rest.
I walk to the door and open it rubbing my eyes. When I put my hand down I see a giant smirk.
"Hey Max how did ya sleep" he said still smiling. "Shayne what are you doing here" I asked still sleepy and letting him in the house. "I'm here to - wow nice house. Anyway I'm here to help you, cause you can't do everything alone if you're hurt and you basically feel only your right arm. So I'm gonna stay with you this week. " he said happily looking around the house. I look at him surprised and my eyes widened a little. He's gonna care for me this whole week? Boy what is this gonna be. But I know it won't be boring with him around. "Wow thank you Shayne. Does Ian know? " I asked him and he nodded. "Well if you're gonna be here, then I won't make you go home late at night. I'll prepare you a guest room upstairs. " I said going up and him following me. Fuck,I forgot how it hurts when I go up the stairs. I groaned quietly, I don't want him to hear that. Second later I was in the air. He picked me up bride stile. "Shayne what are you doing? " I said giggling as he ran up the stairs.
"I'm carrying you up the stairs cause I know if hurts you. You can't lie or keep things a secret to me Max" he said walking and looking at my eyes. I smiled and tried to get down but he won't let me. "This is normal floor now, I can walk there you know"I said and he smiled. "Yeah but this is a nicer way" he said and carryed me to the first room then put me down.

The first room was my "Art room" I smiled and he looked around the room amazed. "So this is where the magic happends" I chuckled and sat to my piano. "I wouldn't call it magic. But yeah, thus is where I play drums and piano. I got a guitar from Collins so I might try that too." I said making my smile fall a little after I mentioned Collins. But I continued smiling "I was kinda planning on making a little stage over there and cover the walls with that soundproof foam. " I said pointing to the corner of the room the the walls. "I think that would be awesome." He said and we walked out the room. As I walked down the hall and his hand around my shoulders, I showed him all the rooms. "Next to the art room is my recording room. That's where the magic happens. To it is my bedroom, them bathroom and two guest rooms. " I said and he picked me up again "Why" I asked and he laughed "we ate going down the stairs aren't we" he said and walked towards the stairs. "Nope I need to change first. You can explore around the house and look at the backyard" I said making him put me down. I walked to my room and he walked down the stairs. I choose the most comfy stuff I had that was clean. I picked navy blue sweatpants, black sleeveless shirt and my gray slippers that looked like boots. I take my camera and start vlogging.

"Ey guys, it's me Max! So since I got stabbed and all that shit,my boss Ian, gave me a free week to rest. Best boss I ever had to be honest. I'll explain everything in another video. But I got a friend who will stay with me cause "I need help since I'm hurt" and I know you crazy smosh fangirls will freak out. " I said and quietly got out the room then walked to the stairs. I filmed Shayne from there who was looking at the pictures I have next to the TV. "Yep that's Shayne Topp. I don't wanna see any Shax or whatever you guys call it, hashtags okay? " I said whispering then stood up normally still filming him and started going down the stairs. He turned around and smiled "Aren't you supposed to rest? Why didn't you call me when you planned on going down the stairs?" He asked acting like a dad. "First of all,Ian gave me a week of rest from Smosh, but you're here so it didn't work. Second of all, I can get down the stairs by myself,even if it hurts,I'll survive. " I said getting down and coming closer to me. He started laughing and took the camera out of my hands. "Are you guys thinking the same way I am?" He said in between the laughs. I looked at him confused and looked at myself again. I don't see why he's laughing. "Do you have markers? " he asked calming down and I walked to the little work table I have in the living room. I pass him the package of markers and we sit down on the couch. I take the camera from his hands and say "What are you thinking of Shayne? " I asked and he just giggled. "I'm surprised you didn't get it yet." He said opening he package and pulling out black and red markers. He giggled again and I looked at his eyes filled with happiness. I smiled and he started drawing. I was looking at the camera confused and mouthed
"What is he drawing " I look over to him and laugh at his focused face. "And...... DONE" he said with a small clap on the end. He takes the camera and I look at him
"I swear to God if you drew a dick or something... " I said and he laughed "Just look" I look at it to see a big red star on my upper arm. I slap my forehead when I realized what he meant. He just started laughing loudly and gave me the camera "Well we are best friends so it means you are soldier Steve Grant Rogers. " I said laughing and he did the move Chris Evans does when he laughs - hand on his left peck and lean on the chair. I laughed at him and sat back out the couch zooming on his face.