Rage

<Week later>

After a stressful week at the court, we sent Lauren to prison. We were so happy that day and we even made a big party at my house.

But I planned on doing a big surprise for Shayne. I wanted to thank him for being there for me in the hardest times and being the best boyfriend ever.

So I went to Logan, yes Logan Paul, to ask him about his cars. I wanted to buy Shayne his favorite car he never could buy and ask Logan where is the shop where they customise the cars.

I, of course, wanted it to be a surprise so I didn't tell anybody.
And right now, I'm driving in Logan's street.

I was honestly surprised, he has a gigantic and cool house. It kind of reminded me of a luxury Shrek's hut in the swamp.

I see Logan and ANDAAYYY come out of his house, Andy holding the camera. I get out of my car and wave to them.

"Well look who we have here! It's Maxine!" Logan said before hugging me making me laugh.

"Good to see you again Logan. And hey ANDAYYYY!" I said with Logan joining me on the scream. Andy laughed and showed us his tongue.

"Ready to talk about... important stuff?" Logan said, hiding the surprise from the fans or even Shayne if he watched his video.

"Yeah sure let's go" I reply making him scream surprising me. "Jesus Christ are you Irish?" I ask walking back my car and hearing him laugh. "Let's go!" he said before they followed me in.

<Three hours later>

After a long talk with the boss of West Coast Customs, where they customize cars,  and Logan who was basically a car expert and his brother Jake, who I find as a big douche bag, I finally came home.

I put my stuff on the kitchen counter and fall down on the couch, hearing Shayne singing in the shower making him smile. He's so sweet.

And I think he deserves a gift after all of this. And literally everything we get on a theme of cars, he says this exact sentence.

"If I could, I'd buy myself a Audi R8" and I kind of got annoyed by it. So I want him to stop and finally get it.

And I'm so excited to see his face expression. I've been hidding this idea and me saving money for the past two months and I don't want him to find out now.

I see him come out fully dressed and drying his hair with a towel, smiling at me with his perfect white teeth and those beautiful eyes.

"Hey Sweets" I said smiling making him come closer and put a kiss on my lips. God, I love him.

I hear I got a message and stood up. He took me phone and was about to hand it to me, before he looked at the screen.

"Who's 'Logan P.' ?" he asked looking up at me making my eyes widen. Act dumb.

"Logan Paul" I reply simply, knowing he knows I can't lie under pressure.

"But why did he just text you 'When do you wanna meet? Are you sure about it?'" he asked me, his brows furrowed and his grip around my phone getting stronger. Shit.

"I dont know" I said, my eyes widened. I wanted to slap myself right now.

"Maxine?" he looked up at me and I saw tears in his eyes, making my water to. No...

"Are you cheating on me with Logan Paul?" he asked trying to calm down and it was visible. I used to calm him but I knew it wouldn't work now.

"No! It's now want you think" I said coming closer as he put my phone on the counter.