Ey guys

I woke up in my bed. God why didn't I just kiss him last night. I had a chance but I just kissed him in the cheek. I was scared that would ruin our friendship. But he kissed my forehead. Does that mean anything?  I don't know. I still can't stop thinking about his reaction of the tweet David posted. He just blushed and walked off nervously. What does that even mean?

I changed in a Captain America shirt, sweatpants and my slippers. I don't really have an appetite so I just went to my art room hoping he's downstairs so I dont wake him up. I mean it's 10 am already, but we did go to sleep late last night. I sat to my piano and played a melody of the song Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara.
I didn't sing, I was a thinking of him and the way he changed since were friends. I saw him in all his phases. When he's sad, angry, in love, depressed even, distant and his normal and perfect personality. Im so glad he's back. I don't know how I didn't think about him those two months with Brian. I know I fell for him again but I'll be okay, I'll let him choose his girl.

<Shaynes POV>

I had a chance and I fucked it up. When I carried her to her room last night, she kissed me on the cheek  and thanked me. I kissed her on the forehead and went out. Why didn't I just kiss her?  Maybe it's too early, I mean she went through a lot lately. I'll let her chose. I was thinking all of that while watching Big Bang Theory in the living room. I stood up and walked up the stairs to my room to change out of my pjs as I heard her playing piano. I leaned on the door of the Art room and looked at her play. She so peaceful even after all of that stuff happened just a few days ago. She ended the song and took a deep breath. She opened her teary eyes and noticed me staring at her.

I smiled and she got up then slowly came to me. She put her hands around my waist and hugged me. I put my hands around her too and put my head on hers. "Max are you okay" I asked ad I felt a tear on my chest. "I'm so glad youre okay" she mumbles and I was confused. Maybe she had a nightmare where I died or something
"I saw you in all of you phases. When you were sad, angry, depressed, friendly... In love.. And I'm so glad you're back to your normal self because I couldn't look at you in any other way anymore"she said then let another tear fall and hugged me thighter "Max in any phase I am, you know I'm always by your side, every time every where" I said hugging her tighter. I hate to see her cry, I just want her to be happy. "I know. And I'm always by your side too" she said and let go of the hug. I wiped her tears and she gave me a small smile."Thanks Shayne" she said scratching her necks and I replied "No problem, what would you like for breakfast? " I said while walking to my room to finally change to my outfit. "Surprise me" she said and we smiled at each other.I love that smile.Okay I need to chill, she probably doesn't feel the same.I changes in to my favorite bear shirt, jeans and my key necklace always showing. I walked to the kitchen to see her looking through the fridge.

I was looking through the TV's channels as Max was looking what we should make for breakfast. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I jump from the couch making Max laugh and open the doors. "Ey Shayne" said Wes smirking at me. Behind him appeared Olivia, Mari and Courtney. "Shaynes here?! Oohhh did you smash?" Said Mari giving me a big smirk and guys laughed as I blushed hardly. "Just a sec" I left the doors open and ran to the kitchen. I see Max looking through the cabinets
"Who was it? " she asked turning around. "You'll see" I said coming closer to her and swooped her from the floor in a bride style "SHAYNE"She yelled trying to get down.I just giggled and carryed her to the door.I came to the door to see guys smirking widely at me,I just blushed."Hey Max" said Wes getting her attention from getting down.  She turned her head in their direction and smiled "Guys! But me down you bich" she yelled at me and I put her down slowly.

<Max POV>

As Shayne HAD TO carry me from the kitchen to the doors, I was trying to get down. But dude he has muscles almost big as my head, I can't beat that. "Hey Max" I heard a familiar voice say and u turn my head to see Wesley and girls. I squeal and yell "Guys! Put me down you bich" I said at them then looking at Shayne. He giggled and he put me down. I'm happy to see his smile. I hugged everybody leaving Wes for last "I got something for ya Max" he said holding something behind him. I looked at him then girls suspiciously "Let me see then" I said and he showed me my favorite bag.  "YOU GOT DUNKIN DONUTS" I yelled and hugged him. I'm glad my best friend has a sweet tooth like me.
Guys just giggled and we went in the house.