hot..Hot...HOT

I woke up in 7 again. I barely slept cause I was thinking of that "Lauren" and Shayne.I'm happy he got over Amanda and took my choice good, but I just can't take it that quick.

I thought about it more as I washed my teeth.After that I went back to my bedroom. I took  first stuff I saw out of my closet.

Black hoodie, dark green pants and a sleeveles shirt underneath, just in case its hot. I took my backpack and put on black sneackers. I called Connor and he came quickly.

"Morning Connor" I said closing the doors "Good Morning Maxine. Off to work?" He asks as I nod. After two minutes of silence he speaks again

"So how is working there, you having fun?" he asked smiling at me. "You don't even know, it's a lot of fun and I love all of my new friends" I said smiling back. "I'm glad, See you then Max"
I said my goodbye and gave him money then got out of the car.

I walked in the Starbucks first cause I like they'r coffee better than one from the office. I see a tall guy with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes

"Hey, What would you like to order" he said smiling at me "I would like black coffee" I said smiling back

"What's your name" he said typing the order on the computer "I'm Maxine, call me Max" I said shaking his hand. "Nice I'm Collins. I'll call you when the coffee is ready" he said and I sat on the couch in the corner.

After few minutes I hear him call my name. "Thanks" I said as he handed me the coffee and a napkin. I started to get out my wallet but he cut me off

"House pays" I look at him confused "Collins it's okay I'm gonna pay " I said smiling "Sorry I already paid" he said smiling at me

"Thank you Collins, See ya probably tomorrow" I said putting back my wallet and grabbing back my coffee. I walk out and see something written on the napkin "Call me sometime, Collins" it said with his number written underneath.

I smile and walk in the office. I stop by the Smosh Games area and wave to them. They waved back and smiled at me.

As I walked in our office room I see everybody on their phones and computers and drinking coffee. "Morning guys" I said then sat on my chair putting coffee down.

I look at Shayne who was looking at me and smiling "Good morning" he said softly making me blush. I turn to my screen and log in. I see Courtney get up and come to my table, but stop staring at my coffee

"Um what is it Courtney" I said making everybody look at her. She grabbed the napkin and looked at it closely.

I instantly blushed and got up "Call me sometimes, Collins" she read smiling the looking up at me.That made me try and take it out of her hands. Mission failed.

"Ooohhh who's Collins" asked Keith in a funny way.I looked at all of them, Olivia and Courtney we're giggling, Noah was smiling, Keith was just looking and waiting for my responce and Shayne...

Well Shayne looked at his screen with a dead look, for a second I thought it was jelausy. But it can't be, he is going out with "Lauren". Could it be though?

"I.. I met him at Starbucks few minutes ago. So what? " I said sitting back down and slapping my cheek. Why didnt I put it in my pocket?

"So what?! He likes you! You HAVE to go on a date with him" said Olivia smiling

"I just met him. We said like five short sentences to each other" I said crossing my arms and furrowing my brows.

"Did he do anything else" Asked Noah smiling at us "He paid for my coffee" I said coming closer to my screen and focusing on it, I was opening Photoshop.