Back home

After having an AMAZING time in Big Bear while filming Smosh Winter Games, I finally came back to my sweet and warm home. I dropped my stuff on the floor and jumped on my couch face first, making Shayne giggle as he came in behind me. I heard him close the doors then walk to me, putting a hand on my back. "I see you're tired" he said making me look up at him sarcastically. "I just missed my couch, that's all" I added making him smile and kiss my forehead. I look at my watch, seeing it's 7pm.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I said as he brang the stuff up. "Don't use all the hot water!" I heard him yell from upstairs, making me giggle. I took my clean PJs and underwear then went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and jumped in, sighing in pleasure as the hot water hit my skin. Much better than jumping in snow only in a swim suit.

<Flashback>

"And the Blue Balls lose! Meaning they have to make snow angels in snow in their bathing suits!" Joe announced making the Blue Balls, including Max, facepalm or look at the camera with a sarcastic face. "Oh that's fucking great" Joven added making them laugh. "C'mon go, go, go!" Sunny cheered them as they got out of the hot tub and dried themselves.

"Im a polar bear!  I'm a polar bear!" Joven yelled as they came outside "I fucking hate this" Max swore under her breath as she walked out infront of Shayne. "Are we all going at once?" Lasercorn asked making Courtney scream as she touched the ice snow. They all jumped in the snow, making them all squeal as Shayne jumped in last.

Max started swearing in Croatian, making them all laugh before getting up. "Yes! I love this!" Shayne started yelling in a weird accent as they all got up and started leaving, making them laugh. "I can see God now!" He added before Max slammed a big chunk of snow on his chest and face. "Oh honey you're going down now" He quickly got up as she turned around and started walking inside, when he grabbed her waist and slammed her face first in snow. "You're a cunt!"

I smiled remembering the stupid and funny moments from our trip.

"Truth or Dare!" Team Blue Balls yelled as it was Max's turn. "Imma go dare" she replied sitting in the corner of the hottub, with her hand around Shayne's shoulders.
Ian got to the edge and read the dare "From ericaluvpokemon, sing a rap about the person next to you" she instantly smiled and looked at Shayne. "Oh this'll be good" Lasercorn commented. "Give me a second to thing" she said, trying not to laugh. "Oh boy. Give me a beat." Flitz started making a mix, making them all dance around.

"His name is Shayne Topp,
he does the best flop.

He always looks dapper,
Like a blue eyed pupper.

He's great under the sheets,
so we'll beat Snow Fleeks"

They all bursted all laughing as she looked at Shayne, who started being red from the last line. "I'm so sorry" she said still laughing as he smiled and kissed her cheek.

And the most painful, not for me at least.

"Pain pong, round Three: Shayne VS Wes" Noah announced as the rest sat on the couch next to the ping pong table. "Let's go Shayne!" Max and Keith yelled as Wes shot the first ball. "Beefcake round!" Joe yelled making them laugh. First one to fail was Wes, so Shayne had the chance to shoot him. "Full power!" Sohinki yelled.
Shayne punched the ball, for it to miss Wes "God dammit" Shayne murmured making them laugh.

Then Shayne missed, and he was as being shot at. Luckily, Wes missed. It was Shaynes turn to shoot again, and missed Wes. "Change the technique" Max suggested as he shook his shoulders. "I want one hit to count. I wanna launch him backwards" Shayne said making them laugh.

Then Shayne fucked up again, so Wes got the chance. Oh, he shot him this time, on a bad spot. Wes puncged the ball, making it hit Shayne right on his crotch. He fell to the ground as they all started laughing, including Max who got to him and tried to help him up but she kept laughing. Wes got high-fives from the rest as she pulled him up, he was clearly in pain. "You hit dick! You hit dick! You hit dick!" Boys cheered as she sat down next to Sohinki, seeing Shayne laugh in pain. "Honey I can't make kids anymore" he said chuckling making her cover her mouth and laugh.

Cant forget my favorite one.

It was the third day of filming, it was evening, just before dinner. Max was in the living room, sitting next to the fireplace. She had on her favorite hoodie and beanie, in her Smosh sweatpants and her soft fingerless gloves. She looked outside and sighed, then got up. She put on her boots and walked outside, with her hands on her mouth, breathing hot air on them. She was walking around and looking at the gentle snow, fall on the ground and trees. She smiled, seeing the footprints all around the backyard then sat on the bench.

She looked around, loving the chilly wind and the pure whiteness around her, making her feel like home. She smiled, remembering her playing with her little cousins, when she had snowball fights with her dad and sisters, all of nice memories coming out. She heard footsteps and looked to her side, seeing her boyfriend with his red nose walking towards her.

He sat next to her making them smile at each other. He put his hand around her shoulders "You alright?" He asked as she looked at his blue eyes. "Always Sweets" she replied making him smile and pull her closer. She leaned her head on his shoulder making him kiss the top of her head. "This place is beautiful" she said as he smiled "Not as much as you" he said making her blush red, before putting her to sit on his lap. "Are you serious?" She asked chuckling at him as he put his hands around her waist, putting his head on her shoulder. "Why not? I love hugging you. Plus it's cozy" he replied making her smile widely, looking down at him. She saw his blue eyes shining as his soft cheeks and nose went red from the cold. She smiled at him sweetly then took his hands in hers, warning them instantly. "I love you Shayne" she said as she sat down next to him, looking at his big eyes. He leaned closer closer for their red noses almost to touch "I love you too honey"'he replied before kissing her sweetly, with her hands finding the way to his cheeks as he pulled her closer by the waist. She chuckled when he started giggling as he squeezed he close to his chest, never breaking the kiss. It felt magical.

I finished showering and got out, then dressed into my panda onesie and ruffled my wet hair with a towel, then went downstairs to see Shayne chilling on the couch. I go to the kitchen and grab the mail we missed for two weeks.

"Bill, bill, advertisors... Court?" A special letter cought my eye making Shayne look at me "What?" He asked me as I remembered "It's for Lauren" I reply making him sigh and sadly look at me. I grab the letter and sit down next to him, then opened it. He looked at me with a concerned look "Hey, we'll get through this. I got a good lawyer" I said making him slightly smile. I open the letter and look at the fancy handwriting making my brows furrow.

"Miss Nagle, we would like to call you to court on February 2. for the Lauren Williams case." I read outloud as I looked at him. "Will you go with me?" I asked him as he looked at him "What kind of question is that? Of course I am. And, the squad is going, they are witnesses too" he added as I smiled at him "Thank you" he smiled widely "Anything for you honey" he said kissing my cheek.