Smosh & Order

(Extra long chapter for you guys,  and thank you so much)

I woke up in Shayne's arms with my head in his chest. I can feel his heat beating calmly. I look up to see him peacefully sleeping. I smile and kiss his neck gently. He slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Morning honey" I said putting a kiss on his lips
"Morning Max" he smiled at me and squeezed me with his big arms. He let go and we both giggle. He puts his hands on my waist and puts me under him.
He then kissed my neck and I smiled "We're gonna be late to work Shayne" I said putting my hands around his neck.
"I just wanna stay here with you" he said looking at me with his blue eyes making me smile.
"Well I wanna chill with you too, but we need to go to work. You know what Matt Raub is like when somebody is late" I said laughing making him smile. "Yeah you're right" he replied then put his lips on mine, kissing me passionately. I let go and look at him making him groan and role his eyes playfully.We got up from the bed.
I dressed in a camo shirt, green jacket and black jeans with boots. He put on his bear shirt, jeans, boots and jacket.It's cold outside,like unusual cold for November. We went to the kitchen and I made us some coffee. I hand him his cup and sit next to him.
"What are we filming today again?" I asked making him smile.
"We are filming Smosh and Order,you're my lawyer I'm Courtney Freaking Miller.And another video I don't really know what it us about." He said with his smile getting wide while saying the second sentence. I smiled back, oh he definitely knows what it is about.

We went to work in separate cars and I just parked mine next to Wes's car. I come out and lock it as I feel arms round my waist, getting me of the ground. I looks at the hands and see a familiar watch, yep that's Shayne. He brang me inside with me trying to break out of his hold. He was just laughing at me and everybody was giggling at us. We came to the office and he let me go. I turn around to see his smile and I smile back "You're a man child" I said putting a quick kiss on his lips and he smiled at me widely.We heard giggles from girls making us blush. We sat to our spots and put our stuff down. Minutes later, we see Noah some in all happy "Guys I have incredible news!" He said and Keith got up suspiciously looking at him. "What did you do?" He asked making us laugh. "I have a girlfriend!" He said making us all smile. We all got up and first hug he got was from Olivia. We all joined in a group hug and congratulated him. Keith started asking him questions about her making us laugh again,he was acting like a mom. I decide to start working and started editing the footage from yesterday.

I was editing with my headphones on for at least a hour when I see two hands on my eyes. I put down my headphones  "Shayne what are you doing? Why are you so playful today?" I said smiling and he chuckled.
"I got a surprise for you, put this on" he said removing his hands and handing me a brindfold. I look at him suspiciously getting a laugh from guys who were already excitedly giggling.He put a kiss on my cheek and looked at me with his beatiful eyes.
"Please?" He said still looking at me. I sigh and say "I can't say no to those eyes"then he just smiled at me. I take off my glasses and put it on. He grabbed my hand and put one on my lower back leading me to the place. "I swear if I see a snake or a spider I'll kill you" I said getting a laugh from him. "Don't worry, there are no spiders and snakes" he said and I turned my head to my right, where he is. "You tell me that, but when I come in I'll see a bug or something"

We got to the place and he squeezed my hand. I heard giggles and whispers around me. Like I was surrounded,oh great. He let go of my hand and I kinda panicked. "Nononono don't leave me alone in this place" I said and heard him laugh. "I'm behind you for protection, youll be okay" He said making me took a deep breath. "You can take the blindfold off now" He said giggling and I raised my brows.
I opened my eyes when I took it off, and the next second I couldn't see again.My face was hit with a soft and fluffy cream pie.Then  I was hit with more pie, ketchup, frosting, mayonnaise, icecream...
I stood there frozed for a second when they stopped but there was one last hit which made me laugh.I wiped the cream from my face and looked at everybody who hit me, the whole squad, Smosh Games,Ian and the referees. I turn my head behind me and saw Shayne slam a frosting pie on my butt making me look at him angrily, trying not to laugh. I look at my now frosting covered ass and wiped some off. I come closer to him and slap him lightly.
"Oh it's on Topp."  Everybody was laughing at me and I have them a "Do you want some too?" look making them stop but still giggle. I look back at Shayne who was just smiling at me and I smiled back slightly tilting my head to the side. He realized what I was about to do and his eyes widened then he started running out the room. But Wes and Damien grabbed him by the wrists and he looked at them with his eyes still widened. I smiled at them then came closer to Shayne. I put a hand on his cheek making him smile
"I'll get you back,just you wait. But first this." I said before hugging him with my legs around his waist as guys let him go. I smudged as much stuff I could on to him and then kissed him. "You taste like sugar but you smell like a hamburger." He said making all of us laugh and I let go of him, standing normally. I leaned on to him still laughing and then we all calmed down. "I ANNOUNCE PRANK WARS THIS WHOLE MONTH! RULES ARE NO ALLERGIES, NO DANGEROUS ANIMALS IN THE BUILDING AND NO KISSES OR COUPLE CHEATING PRANKS.LETS GET THIS GOING!" I yelled into the camera and we all cheered.
"And it's the Thanksgiving week, so use that too" I said as I turned to Shayne again
"I'll get you back so hard, you regret doing this one on me" I said making him laugh "I wonder how it goes for you" he replied and I smiled wiping some cream of my face. I sighed laughing and I turned to the doors. I walked out with everybody laughing at the sound my ketchup filled boots made.