Finally at Vidcon

Day one part one

I woke up at 9am. I ran to my bathroom to get ready. I dressed in my already said outfit and put some makeup on, not much.

I floofed my hair a bit and went to the kitchen to drink some water. As I washed my teeth I looked at twitter and it was completely crazy.

I saw people tweet at me after Phil's tweet and saw some other youtubers talk to each other.
As I was done I decided to call Connor, he was nice to me yesterday.

I called him and picked me up. We talked all the way,  even though it was only a five minute ride.

I got in and pulled out my phone and my map. I looked at all the fans jumping and squealing as somebody famous walked in, I didn't look who it was.

First thing I looked at my map was a café. After half an hour walking I found it and ordered coffee and of course donuts.

I sat down as I saw people cosplaying as Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and even septiplier. I giggled at them as I noticed a guy looking at me and smiling.

I waved him to come sit and he came shyly. "H-Hello" he said as I chuckled. "You know I'm not gonna bite you right? No need to be shy" I said making him smile.

"I'm just excited! My name is Robert" he said as we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Robert, you seem familiar to me, do you have a YouTube channel or something?" he nodded and said slightly shocked

"Yeah my name is RobertIDK" I instantly laughed as he looked at me weirdly

"I'm not laughing at your name, I just remembered I watched few of your videos, you are hilarious" I said still chuckling.

"You saw my videos?! I mean.. thank you you are funnier than me tho "he smiled. 

"I'm sorry but I have to leave, I need to find the Smosh Games Panel. Do you wanna take a picture before I go? " I said smiling and he nodded. We took the picture and went out ways.

I put one of my hands on my neck, one holding my map and sighed loudly. This place is fucking huge.
I started walking and still looking at the map, trying to figure out where the room is.

After walking for a few minutes I crash in to someones back. I look up instantly and see a guy with pink sunglasses turn to me.

"Shit, excuse me, I'm just very confused. I'm trying to find the Smosh games panel."

One of his friends put his hoodie off of his head to reveal his silver hair which made me realize it's Wes from Smosh Games.

The other one have me a jokered smile and also put his hat of which made me see it's Damien.

"No problem." The guy said taking off his sunglasses. I saw that that's Shayne and laughed as I put my hand on my mouth. He smiled at me and giggled looking at Wes.

"Mr. Topp it's nice to meet you" I smiled as I put my hand to shake his. They giggled as I saw Damien turn his head and say "Hey guys look who we've met!"

I shake Shaynes strong hand as he says. "Nice to meet you to Maxine" I stayed frozen in shock.

'How do they know who I am?!  Do they watch my videos?!  I can't believe I'm here right now! ' I thought as I saw Wes give me a hug.

I chuckle as I see the rest of the Smosh Games crew come to meet me. I didn't expect this AT ALL.

"Hi Maxine, it's so nice to finally meet you. " said Mari and Boze as the hugged me.

Then I saw Joven and Flitz come to me "Hello Maxine it's nice to meet you"said Flitz as I smiled at him and shook his hand."Hey Maxine, I like your videos, you are great" Said Joven giving me a hug. "Nice to meet you to Joven" I said laughing.

"So where's David and Matt?" I asked as Mari answered "They had some stuff to do, they'll probably come on the last day of Vidcon." I nodded and looked at Wes.

"So... We met cause I couldn't find the room of your panel which starts in half a hour. Will you show me the room...?" I asked giving him my best puppy eyes.
"Of course" he said giggling as we started walking to the place.

They let me go backstage with them as I said "Welp guys I'm gonna go to my seat now. BTW it's Q&A you dudes need a twitter hashtag." Joven looked at me, I saw the "SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT" look.

We started laughing. "What are you laughing about, we need a hashtag!" yelled Joven making us laugh again. I look over to Mari who looked at me, then Shayne, back to me then winked.

I blushed and looked at Shayne who was talking with Damien. I winked back at Mari and we both giggled.

I saw Wes come over to me, smiling like a kid. "I think I have a hashtag!" He said almost yelling and everybody came to him.

"I know you are gonna kill me Max but it's all we have" Everybody looked at me as I was still looking at Wes who winked.

"You ready?!#shaxisreal " he exclaimed still looking at me.

"What?" "Shax is real" he repeated and pointed to Shayne who also just realized, still blushing, looked at me and we both started laughing.

"Cmon you serious? Fans are gonna have heart attacks" Shayne commented which made us laugh.

"Well if "#Shaxisreal the you should act like you're together" said Boze getting a sarcastic look from me. Me and Shayne started laughing again. "OK them."

Shayne said as I looked at him "You're lucky I'm a good actor"
They told me the plan that they'll call me up in the start and I'm gonna be with them for the rest of the show.

The rest we have to improvise. Welp here we go.... Nothing to lose