Another day

I woke up on the sound of my alarm and looked to the side, seeing the spot next to me is empty.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, thinking he's probably taking a shower.

I get up and change into todays outfit, which was black jeans and my Avengers hoodie I got in Disneyland. I brushed my teeth and styled my hair before going down.

I furrow my brows as I smell a delicious smell fill my house.
I get down to the kitchen to see him whistling and making breakfast.

I come up behind him and tie my hands around his waist, making him giggle.

"Morning Sweets" I said happily making him turn around and put a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning Max" he said energetically making me chuckle.

"What's up with you today? Did you drink Red Bull again?" I ask him making him smile and flip the pancake he was baking.

"No. I just feel like it" he said making me chuckle again. "Do you know what we're doing today?"

He looked at me with his brow raised "No. What?" he asked slightly concerned by my smirk.

"I got something in plan for you and the boys" I said making him frown at my smurk "Oh god I'm gonna die today arent I?"

I chuckled before putting a kiss on his cheek and took out the plates for both of us.

<Time skip>

We are now in our office, with me  editing as always, when we heard Olivia excitedly come in the office "Girls it's time!"

Courtney and I look up making the boys confused. "Heheh let's go" I said taking Shayne's hand and leading him to the set.

When Damien, Courtney, Wes, Olivi Shayne and I sat down, we started recording with boys having no idea what is happening.

(This will be like a dialogue again. M-Max, W-Wes and you get the rest)

Ian: And we're recording.

M: We're gonna have some fun with our boys today!

W: K mom

S: Awesome. Girls didn't tell us anything, they just dragged us in here

D: Are we getting pegged?

We all laughed at Damien

C: No!

O:Oh my god... - Olivia had no idea how to react.

D: Okay then I'm out. - He giggled as Courtney laughed at him.

M: We're gonna have the boys wear... The acrylic nails! - I said putting the boxes on the table

S: Just what I always wanted...
- It was obvious he regreted his decisions.

W: So you just... You just slide them on right? - Wes had no idea as Olivia chuckled at him.

M: You have special glue in the boxes

D: This one belongs to an android? -  He asked holding a box with holographic nails.

W: Oh I'm definitely doing these silver ones! Goes with my hair!

O: You'll look famulous.

D: I'm doing these robotic ones.

S: Max explain why we are doing this.... things

M: So first time I was playing Breana Boho, for a video, I had to wear these black cat acrylic nails and I couldn't do anything normally. I couldn't even put on my own sock. So I wanted to see how you do.