First day of filming

I woke up at 7 am of course. I can't be late like Keith. I look at my phone and see a million of Twitter  notifications, I guess my dudes are happy that I joined Smosh.

It was pretty hot outside so I decided to wear shorts. I put on denim shorts,black skinny crop top and a red flannel around my waist. I got my black backpack and put on red sneakers.As I went to call Connor I get a call, from Courtney:

"Hey Max I know you don't have a car so I wanted to be nice and pick you up"she said happily

"Hey Courtney. That would be nice, I can't thank you enough." I said smiling .

"Great! I'll be in front of your house in a few minutes" she said then ended the call.

I grabbed my sunglasses and headphones then put them in the backpack which was barely still together. My onesie is big and fluffy, idk how it fitted in.

I went outside and locked the door, then looked around my neighbourhood. It was a calm place, close to a little park which I see kids play in all the time.

One of my neighbours are a nice elderly couple with a dog named Cookie.Then I saw Courtney come. I jump in her car.

"Hey Max, you excited? " she said also excited

"Yes of course,I can't wait. By the way thank you for picking me up."
I said as I hugged her.

"Oh no problem."she said smiling then looked at the road. There was a second of silence that I broke
"Soooo... You and Damien? "
I said smiling at her.

She looked at me quickly just like Wes yesterday and blushed "I..um.. Yeah, yeah I do like him.I only told Olivia. I can't tell Keith or Noah cause they would tell everyone and I couldn't tell Shayne, he's his best friend.
And he's Shayne so.. "

I smile at her and put my hand on her shoulder. "I knew it! I saw the way you two look at each other, don't worry I won't tell anybody" she giggled and smiled "Thanks Max"

We entered the building and got in our office. Seems we are the first ones here. I put my backpack on my chair and went to the coffee machine. First thing Shayne showed me yesterday is where the coffee machine is.

I got a cup and poured some coffee. As I opened sugar I heard somebody running.I turn my head around to see Mari running towards me smiling. I laugh at her and hug her "Good morning Mari"

"MORNING MAX" she yelled all happy. Jesus she is louder than David. I turned back to my coffee and put in sugar. I waved to Lasercord and Joven who just came in the building.

I come back in our office to see Noah and Keith talking. "Good morning guys.How are ya" I said smiling "Morning Max, still sleepy. Are you excited? First video with us! " said Noah smiling

"Can't wait to be honest" I said as I sat in my chair. They went back to their conversation and I put on my headphones. I put on Thunderclouds by Sia, Diplo and the others.

I really like Sia's music and her voice, she's my idol really.Soon I found myself singing the song with them.

All I need is one
One old man is enough
Babe, you got it wrong
Just turn your fears into trust, to trust

Where'd the love go?
When all is said and done
Hey now, put your hands in the air
I'ma go through your stuff
Where'd the love go?
Put the running into run
You asking me to stay
But I never met a girl I could trust

You're sayin' those words like you hate me now (wo-oah)
Our house is burning when you're raisin' hell (wo-oah)
Here in the ashes your soul cries out (a-a-ah)
But don't be afraid of these thunderclouds
These thunderclouds, oh, no
These thunderclouds, oh, no, no