Creepy Car

<Few days later>

This week, after that Wednesday, was great. I got to play Bored AF, we shot Every Blank Ever and started vloging again. But there's a thing that's been bothering me while I edit the vlogs.Only in vlogs from home, when I turn myself and camera to look out the window, I see a black car. Every single time. I started noticing that car every day. I started thinking "Why am I  like this, maybe a neighbour got a new car or somebody is visiting or something" but I noticed a person inside the car with sunglasses always looking at my house. I put my smallest camera on the window and let it film the car and the person. When I was walking past the windows, I acted casual. At least I tried. I didn't want them to know that I know. Can there be a week without any shit going on? It's getting late and I'm gonna go to sleep and check out in the morning what happened during the night.

<Next day>

I woke up and the first thing I did was look out the window in my room. The car is still there, fuck. Then I went to the bathroom and showered. I dressed in a Joey Graceffa hoodie, skinny jeans and sneakers. I took my galaxy backpack again and went to my kitchen. On the way to the kitchen I quickly took the little camera from the window and put it in my pocket. I decided to watch the footage from work. I drank orange juice and called Connor. I didn't want to go to work alone with the mistery person on my back. I saw him come and I locked the door behind me before I jumped in his car. "Good morning Connor." I said smiling at him, I didn't see him in a long time "Good morning Maxine. How come you called me today? " he asked smiling back and fixing his hair. "I think I have a stalker. You see that  person in that black car over there? Yeah they have been there since yesterday and I have been noticed them all the time" I said and he nodded after my question. "Don't look at them directly." I said looking forward. He started driving and when he passed the car he looked at me concerned "Are you serious" he asked and I nodded "Absolutely, I put a camera on my window so it could film them, Ill watch it when I come to work. " I said and I looked at the side. In the mirror I saw the same black car with a person with sunglasses driving it. This time I could really see the facial features of the person, it was a female.
I calmly turned to Connor who was happily driving his car "Connor she is following us" I said calmly and his eyes shut open. "Really?! Wait how do you know it's a woman? " he said calming down in the second sentence. "I saw her face in the mirror, just chill. Drive as fast you did until now and she won't know." I said and he calmed down and drove normally. When we came in front of the building he stopped me before I came out "Maxine, stay safe" he said calmly "I will.Thank you Connor. Say Hi to Amelia from me" I said as I gave him the money and got out. I closed the door behind me and he drove away. I slowly looked around and saw the car park across the street from the building. I took a deep breath as I started walking towards the door.

I opened the door to be greeted by Boze. "Ey Boze! " I said and waved to her "Ey Max! We are filming Netflix and Chill later today, wanna join?" She said happily "Sure, why not. You'll see me freeze to death" I said chuckling and walking towards office with her. "Believe me I think Joven is the worst of all of us." She said making me laugh and went in the office. I walk in pulling the little camera from my pocket.I was staring at it and I didn't notice the wall in front of me. I hit the wall and we all bursted out laughing. I grab on to the camera tighter and walk to my seat. "Good morning Max"said Keith still laughing. "Good morning to you guys too." I said smiling and sitting down putting the camera on the table. "Why do you have a camera with you today, you plan on vlogging? " asked Courtney excitedly. "Um.. No actually. This is let's say, security footage,from my house last night and I need to see something. " I said grabbing it and turning on the computer. "Why would you need security cameras? " asked Noah and I noticed everybody staring at me. Should I tell them?  I don't think so. I don't want them to worry anymore that they do now. "I.. Umm.. Uhhhh" I said scratching my neck and thinking of an lie. I'm bad at quick lies "Ah OK I'm gonna tell you" I said sighing and transferring the footage to the computer. "Anybody who wants to see this, come here" I said and they all got around me, even Shayne is interested. I put on the footage and I see the woman in the car, still looking at my house. I put it so it goes faster and I see the woman come out of the car and come closer to my house. She comes to one of the windows and looks through it. Good thing the cam was on the second floor.Good thing I sleep on the second floor, cause that would just creep me out. Then she went back to her car and took out the binoculars. She looked directly at the camera and she probably noticed it so she quickly went back to her car. But she still looked with binoculars from the car.I looked at the video with my brows furrowed. I look at Shayne who was looking at the screen. He noticed me looking at him and looked down at the floor, he remembered what I said about Lauren and what would happen if she hurts anybody. To be honest, I don't know who would that be, and I don't wanna have theories yet. I don't wanna judge Lauren yet even if I want to get rid of her.
I got up and they all looked at me. "Does anybody have binoculars, that actually work" I said walking to the middle of the room and looking at them. Shayne got up and walked to the cabinet with a lot of stuff we could need while filming. He pulled out binoculars and gave me to them. I quickly took them and yelled "Wesley and Mari come here! " while leaning on the door. They came confused "What is this about? " asked Mari
"Follow me if you wanna know" I said walking out with binoculars in my hand. I walked up the stairs and furiously opened the door to be on the roof again. I walked to the edge and laid down on my belly. We could all see the car from here "Get down, we don't want her to know we know" I said to everybody. Next to me were Wes and Courtney. I put on the binoculars and look down at the car. Suddenly we hear the elevator doors open "What the hell is happening,we heard slamming!" Said Joven almost yelling. I got up and grabbed his shirt then pulled him towards us "Shut the fuck up Joven, were trying to look at something." I said and he sat next to Mari. I laid back down and looked at the car. I could see the woman in her car with sunglasses looking at a little mirror and putting on lip gloss. I sighed and said "The bitch is still here. It's official. I have a stalker." I said getting up and kicking the closest box while walking to the stairs. Everybody followed and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head around and see Olivia "We are here for you." She said then Wes continued "If you don't feel safe in your own home, you can stay with us. " he said then Courtney said "If you need anything call us" I smiled at them and said "Thanks guys, you're the best" we all walked down the stairs after our little investigation and went back to our offices.