Wedding

<Year later>

We decided to have a wedding in spring. March 16. AND TODAY IS THE BIG DAY.

I wish I could describe how much I love him. He's my everything and I'm so happy I'll become his wife.

I am currently in my room with my mom, and of course my Croatian family, all girls helping me get ready.

"I'm so excited!" Said my little sister in her light pink dress making me smile at her as my older sister Luna did my make-up.

My mom did my hair as my stepmother tried to find some jewelry.

"I cant wait either" I say, my stomach filled with butterflies. I'm so nervous and I don't know why, I guess coming infront if so many people kind of spooked me.

"You found a good man. And he's hot" Luna said making me laugh.

"I know right. I found an angel" I see her back away from me and put her hand on her heart.

"Look at you! You look beautiful sis!" She said before I got up and pulled her in a hug.

"Thank you for coming, I know its a long trip" I say letting go and smiling at all of them.

"It's not a problem now go change you don't wanna be late!" My very Irish mother said making me laugh before I got pushed into the bathroom.

I smile and put on my dress. It was simple, it was skinny and the lower part was silky, long to almost be dragged on the floor.

Around my waist was a little silver belt and I had on silver jewelry. I smile seeing my heels which shined bright like a diamond.

I came out and opened my arms then did a spin, making them see how I look. They all smield before pulling me in a group hug.

"Let's go! We don't want him to wait for you" Tabi said before we rushed out of my house, seeing the limo Mom deserved for us come after he picked up the girls.

I jump in and see Mari, Boze, Courtney and Olivia in their silky light cyan dresses, all looking great.

"It's the big day!"

After a short ride, we came to the church. I came in and saw the girls go to their spots.

I smile seeing David and Aindreas come to me, both smiling widely at me.

"Hey Max you look good" One of them said, and I honestly can't see which one.

"Thanks guys." I say before they pull me in a hug, a very strong one which almost made me choke.

"I'm proud of ya sis. I remember when you just came to LA. You were lost and look at you now, you're getting married!" David said making me smile.

We heard the crowd quiet up making me let go "Go! It's starting" I say and they smile and run in.

I smile at my dad, a wide smile on his face. "You ready kiddo?" He asked as my brides maids came out with their dates.

It's sad that Olivia and Wes broke up and Courtney and Damien did, but they still went out there together and I'm happy they aren't mad at each other or anything.

After Mari and her husband Peter went last, I grabbed my dads hand and we started walking out.

I blushed red as I felt everybody look at me, but I only looked at Shayne.

He stared at me and I couldn't stop looking at him.

He had that warm smile on, his brand new suit and a silver bowtie Keith bought him making me smile even more.

Once we came to him, dad let go of me and pulled Shayne in a hug "Take good care of her" he said, I know he's gonna cry.

"I will" Shayne replied taking my hands into his gently. I smile as he smiled back at me, making me blush. He looks beautiful today.

After some time, we came to the most important part.

"Shayne Robert Topp, do you take Maxine Maria Nagle as your wife?" I blush red at him as he smirked.

"I do" he said and my eyes watered.

"Remember if you cry I cry" Shayne said outloud making us all laugh.

"Maxine Maria Nagle, do you take Shayne Robert Topp as your husband?" I smiled at him.

"I do" I was on the verge of crying.

David came and gave us the rings.

Shayne took my hand and put the ring on my finger, so I did the same.

"I announce you husband and wife" our eyes widened as we stared at each other. I saw his eyes water too making me smile at his sweetness.

"You may now kiss the bride"

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, pressing his lips on mine. I tied my hands around his neck as the crowd cheered making me smile.

I let a tear fall down my cheek in happiness.

This is the best day of my life.

Once I let go, I feel swooped off the ground. He grabbed me in his arms and spun me around, making me giggle into his neck.

He put me down and took my hand then we ran out, the rest laughing and following us out.

He slammed the doors open and he pulled me to the car, which was filled with our stuff. You know what that means.

It's honeymoon trip time.

He pulled me in and closed the doors behind me, waving to our family and friends.

Once the driver started driving, he pulled me in a big warm hug, putting kisses all over my face making me laugh

"Hey Mrs. Topp" he said making me blush red. "You ready to go?" He asked with a smirk.

"Let's go to Japan!"

(Sorry it's short)