Questions

I woke up with my headphones still on my head playing Charlie Puth.I went to the bathroom and got in a long shower to wash of my tears.I dried my hair and dressed my dark green pants and black shirt that said "Hell naw!"

I got my cam an made some breakfast and made myself some coffee.Nobody was home so I put the camera on the table and started talking.

"So as I said yesterday,I going somewhere this weekend but I didnt tell where and how long im staying."I took my camera the walked to my room and smiled at the cam  "Im going to LA for Vidcon"then showed them that everything is in he boxes " and Im moving to LA"

I chuckled sadly "But after the thing  that happened yesterday Im planing on doing something if its possible."I said slightly excited.

"Im leaving in 4 days so I wont be able to post videos cause the computer and the wires are complicated and they are hard to move.Anyway Ill talk to you later I have to edit some stuff." I said as i turned the cam off and sat on my chair then started editing the video from yesterday.

I actually got the footage from my security camera and put it in the video too.

Few hours passed by and saw my doors shut open then see my sister run in.I jumped from my chair and hugged her thightly

"Are you Ok?" "Yea I calmed down" "Your shirt says the opposite" I look at my shirt again and chuckle.

We went down the stairs to the kitchen and saw lasagna baking when I heard "I see someones hungry" I chuckled at dad as he gave me a bear hug.

I hugged Tabi too and asked "When will they be done im hungryyy" she laughed and we sat on the table talking.

"Sooo....." I said as everybody was looking at me "Do you know anything about my parents?" I asked curiously and saw my dad smile a little

"Well I did find something." My eyes widened "So we got you from Ireland so yeah youre Irish. Apparently you have two brothers and one is actually living near LA"

My jaw dropped and I smiled as wide as I could "YAHOOO" I yelled as everybody was laughing then I took the papers from dads hands.

"His name is David and hes 3 years older than me" I smiled and jumped around my seat.

After we ate dinner I started talking again"So I have a plan,first thing in do is go to England and Ireland  to see if I can maybe meet anybody in my family then from there go to LA"  we talked about it more and decided to go with that plan.

I contacted David and he seems like a very nice guy,hes very fun and he is a youtuber too so I was excited to meet him even more.I told everything about it to the camera.

Later I posted the video I filmed yesteday plus the security footage.Comments went wild.
Even tho I just got to 600,000 subscribers I got like 20,000 comments.

I saw my phone lit up in the dark as I picked it up and saw somebody has tagged me in the tweet.It was a fan who made me some fanart as my eyes teared up.

They are so sweet and nice,so suportive too. I love my subscribers or as I call them Dudes. I edited the video for today and posted it.

I started packing some stuff left for the boxes and my backpack.
My dad helped me with packing the monitors all that tech stuff.

I decided to go 2 days earlier cause im going to Ireland first,then too England .I found a hotel that I would stay at and checked the flight times again.I cant believe im going to
Ireland tommorow.

I had to be up at 6am so I went to bed earlier but checked all my stuff first.

Next morning

It is the day.I hugged everybody with tears in my eyes.My dad drove me to the airport and kissed my forehead sadly then said "Stay safe kiddo"

I got out with my stuff and put them on the plane.As I was waiting I decided to get some breakfast at the closest bar.

I was in my plane and I sat next to the window.I saw two guys sit next to me,they were around my age and seemed friendly.

I noticed them talking English and I decided to introduce myself.
"Hi My names Maxine "I said as I put my hand out for a handshake.

"Hi Im Troy and this is my friend Jack" he said shaking my hand.
We became friends almost instantly.Troy was the energetic and happy while Jack was happy too but more sarcastic and he made more jokes.

I put some Twenty Øne Pilots and lisened to theyr song 'My Blood'.
I fell asleep not so long after.
I felt somebody poke my shoulder and say "Wake up" five times in a row which made me giggle.

It was Troy as I saw Jack laughing at Troys duck face."Hey we are landing in half an hour" he giggled "Hah Thanks Troy" I said as I hugged him.

We finnaly landed.I said my goodbyes to the boys and took my stuff as I called a taxi.First thing I did was go to my hotel and put my stuff down.I unpacked a little and got a call from one of my brothers,His name is Aindreas.He was David's twin.

"Hi Maxine,did you have a safe flight?"he said in strong irish accent which made me giggle.

"Hi,yes I did. Where are we meeting?"

"I will send you the adress of our family house.Mom is very excited to meet you,she made lunch for you"he chuckled and ended the call.Seconds later he sent me the adress and told me to come in an hour.

I went to my bathroom and took a  quick shower not washing my hair.I dressed my black yeans and green camo shirt with black leather jacket.I didnt want to put much make up so I just put some eyeliner and lip gloss.I called a taxi then went to theyr house.

I started to get nervous.What if they dont like me? What am I gonna do then? I got a panic attack which I didnt have In a long time.

I calmed down slightly as got I out of the car and paid the driver. The house was giant,white and old style if you know what I mean.All around it were beautiful white and red roses.

I coulndt stop loking at the beautiful view as I walked to the door slowly.I knocked on the door as I heard something beep.I think that was the oven. I jumped slightly as the doors shut open and I saw a tall guy smiling in front of me.

"HEY MA SHES HERE" he looked at the kitchen and yelled as he looked at me with his green eyes.I laughed so hard as I saw a lady as tall as me came towards us almost crying and smiling.

"Honey you look beautiful,I remember your bright green eyes"she said as she hugged me.I got tears in my eyes too as I turned to my brother. "I guess you are Aindreas" I chuckled as I hugged him. He was smiling all the time.They are so nice.

"So do I calm you mother,mom or MA like Aindreas said" I said as I looked at my mother who was showing me the house.

She laughed and said looking at me "Where did you pick up that humor from?" She smiled as I said
"Well  from my "dad" in Croatia"
I said sadly as she showed me the rest of the house and led me to the kitchen.

"Tell me more about yourself" she said as we sat down "Yeh,tell me what my sister likes and what she  doesnt like" said Aindreas as he put his hand around me hugging me.We talked for a long time until we decided its late.