Hey

I heard my doorbell ring. That got me up and made me groan. I put on my glasses and went to open the door, barely standing.

I open the door to see Shayne smiling. I smiled back and mumbled "Mornin" as he said "Good morning Max" I couldn't feel my legs so I leaned on the door.

He noticed dried tears on my face "Have you been crying?" He asked as I let him go in and I plop on the
couch. "Yeah...I don't know what to think anymore " I said sadly as he sat next to me.

"I'm here for you OK? Every time, every where" he said taking my hand. "Wait why are you here anyway?" I asked curiously

"Well it's 11am so me and Wes got worried" he said as I smiled "Yeh thats Wes that I know and like " we both giggled.

"Shayne can I tell you something?
But promise me it won't ruin our friendship" I said woriedly as he nodded

"I have feelings for two people. They are both beautiful, funny and the best. I have the feelings for the both but I think I will chose the first one" I said with tears as I see Shayne look at the floor, sad as fuck.

I decide to hug him "I'm so sorry, Shayne. I love you both and it's so hard. I hope you understand. " I said crying in his chest as he cried on my shoulder.

"I understand. Don't worry about me, but remember me and the crew are always here for you" he said in a shakey voice.

This is hard. To break somebody's heart. I heard a light knock on my door. "Max are you OK? It's me Wes" I let go of the hug and go to open the door.

I see Wes smiling but he changed it to a sad face as he saw me crying. I hugged him and whispered "I just broke his heart, it's so sad. I still love him"

Wes hugged me thightly and as he let go he looked at Shayne who was looking at the ceiling. He looked so sad, and it was because of me. I couldn't take it.

After few minutes of silence I remembered I had a meeting with Dan and Phil at 1 pm.

I went to my room and changed in my blask shorts, white shirt, some sneakers and black leather jacket. I put my stuff in my backpack and went back to the living room.

Shayne looked at me with a small and sad smile "Cmon guys we gotta go" I said as I was opening the door.

I decided to drive, Wes was in the passenger seat and Shayne in the back. We we're quiet but I broke the silence "So... Wesley" I started talking as Wes looked at me with a  concerned look.

"I see you are hanging out with Olivia a lot. I think you should ask her on a date." I said not taking eyes off the road "I know she'll go out with you. She looks at you the way Pratt looks at Hemsworth" I commented making them laugh.

Shayne was quiet the whole ride which made me sad, I still loved him but seeing him heartbroken is hard.

We came and I decided to explore on my own again. I couldn't be next to Brian or Shayne without feeling sad or guilty.

I saw it was 12 so I decided to go to that bar from yesterday. I ordered coffee and donuts and sat on my chair. Suddenly I get a email.

Hello Maxine,
Me and my friends like your content and your humor.We think you are very talented. We would like to film a few videos with you,even meet one day. We know you just moved to LA so call us when you are ready and we will talk more. See ya!

From M. Fishbach

I was frozen. I started chuckling and slapped my forehead. I put my head in my hands and started crying from happiness. I couldn't believe that one of the most famous youtubers Markiplier with 15 million subs called ME.