Stalker is getting closer

I woke up smiling. I'm still happy about the 3 million subscribers milestone. I really can't believe. I went to my bathroom, did normal morning routine and changed into my outfit. I put on skinny jeans, dark blue button-up shirt and black shoes. Its gonna be hot today. I took my black leather backpack and went downstairs. As I walked down I looked through the window and saw the car still outside. I put my backpack on the couch and open the door to take a look at the mailbox next to my door. I take all the mail and rush back inside locking the doors behind me again. Good thing I don't use the backyard doors at all cause I'd need to lock them all the time too. I look at the mail and it's all normal things : bills, magazines, more bills, some advertising papers,... But I saw a weird old paper and I opened it slowly.

"I see after two weeks you figured you have a stalker huh. Good girl. I know you didn't call the police. But if you do, you won't see your friends ever again, and they won't see you.If you are that smart you'll figure who I am. And when you do you'll feel my anger and revenge you deserve.

Your dear stalker. "

Chills went down my spine. There was a kiss next to the last sentence, when I say a kiss I mean a lipstick mark of her lips. My eyes widened and I instantly looked around myself. I started shaking and I went up to my balcony I had in my room. I opened the doors to get some air. I looked at my neighbours house trying not to look at her, I know she's looking at me. I saw kids playing in the backyard and their pets running behind them. Then it hit me. Two weeks? She's been stalking me for two weeks?! It's like few days after I joined Smosh! Wait she's looking at me right now. What if she has a gun?! I started panicking with the note still in my hands and I acted I calmly came back in the house. "Shit shit shit shit" I said to myself and I quickly took my phone out of my pocket looking out the window. I moved to my living room so she couldn't see me and I called Connor to come pick me up QUICK. I didn't feel safe at all and I started shaking while sitting at my couch. I heard a honk of his car and I quickly came out then locked the door behind me, checking if it's locked again.
I jumped in his car and said "Please drive quickly" he looked at me weirdly as I put on my seat belt. He started driving and he asked me "Please explain" I looked at him then out the window to see the car in the mirror again. I sighed with my voice shaking and passed him the note. "I'm driving here I can't read, read it for me" he said and I read it to him.
"I think it's not smart to call the police, or go home tonight, at least not be alone. Stay at your friends house" He said with a concerned face and looked back at the road, sighing. I looked at the mirror again and saw her. I'm starting to get paranoid. He dropped me off and as I came out of the car I quickly came in the building with the note still in my hands.

I quickly came in the office and sat on my seat. I put the note on the table slightly raging and put my hands on my face. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. I turned around in my chair trying to chill but I just had a feeling somebody's watching me, all the fucking time. I turn back to my screen and see the note missing. My eyes widened as I turned to Shayne to see he has the note. He looked at me with shock on his face and his mouth slightly opened "Oh my God...Max are you okay? " he said looking at me while I started writing video ideas to calm me down. But the problem was I couldn't write anything - my hands were shaking.I put the pen down and look at my hands, the at the note and then his blue eyes. I saw him scared and concerned.
"I-I.. I don't know" I said with my voice shaking. "What are you guys talking about? " said Courtney taking off her headphones and walking up to us then taking the note from Shaynes hands. I got up and put my hands in my pockets, I was completely shaking. I never felt this scared in my life. Courtney and guys read the note then Olivia, who looked like she saw a ghost ran out the room. Poor Olivia she must be scared too. I went out and sat on the couch in the hall. Guys all looked at me concerned and scared. I sighed and looked at the coffee machine. I didn't drink coffee since I found Collins the other day. I went up to it and made myself
black coffee. Best coffee to be honest. I sat back down on the couch barely holding the coffee with my shaking hands,plus the coffee is boiling. I put the coffee on the little table in between the two couches. I but my elbows on my knees and my hands on my head with my fingers going through my hair, trying to calm myself a little. Suddenly I hear loud footsteps. I look up to see Mari running with Wes and Olivia following her. So that's where Olivia went. Everybody was looking at them and chuckling. I laughed at them as they came closer to me. Courtney sat next to me with the note in her hand and put her other hand around my shoulder. I put my hand around her shoulder too and we pass the note to Wes and Mari. Wes read the note out loud and Mari was just looking at it in shock. Then I saw the rest of the Smosh Games and Smosh Crew join us in the hall. They all heard the message and I took my coffee which was now normal temperature making my hands chill a little. Shayne sat next to and looked at me with a sad expression on his face. I looked down at the floor then at Wes and Mari again. Wes finished reading it and Mari rushed to hug me. I put the coffee down and got up to hug her. Wes joined on the hug squeezing me and Mari.