Big time skip

<Time skip 2 months>

Why such a big time skip? Well nothing really interesting happened. I got my drums and started learning piano.

Brian is kind of living here already. Mark, Jack Bob and Wade are my new friends and we record videos all the time.

I also record videos with my brother, Mini, John, new friend Anthony and Marcel. We mostly rage at Mario Cart.

I made my first cover on the song Jumpsuit by TØP. My channel is also already on 2,5 million subscribers.

Probably by the fact that Nogla is my brother, Terroriser is my bf and I record videos with Mark and guys. Anyway my mind blew when we got to 2 million.

I was currently in my "Art" room, that's where my instruments and drawing supplies are. I was practicing playing piano,I realized it's pretty complicated.

"Hey honey can I talk to you" I hear Brian yell from downstairs. I quickly come down and sit on the couch next to him.

He had a sad face and few tears in his eyes."Brian are you OK? He shook his head no "Brian calm down, everything is alright. Can you tell me why are you crying" I asked hugging him tightly.

He nodded and looked at the floor. "M-My mom is  diagnosed with cancer. When my dad found out, he was in depression. He started drinking and then got in a car.He had a car accident... He didn't make it.. " he said sadly as he let few tears fall from on his cheeks.

I hugged him again and viped his tears "I need to go see her, I want to spend time with her while I have time left." he said crying in my shoulder.

"It's okay Brian. I'll be here, you go. But we both know long distance relationships don't work out." I said as I started crying into his shoulders. He started playing with my hair to calm down.

"When are you going? Do you need help moving? " I asked him letting go of the hug. "Don't worry about me, relax and find something to keep me of your mind." He said taking my hands.

I got an idea. Ian gave me his phone number in case I wanna join Smosh, that will keep him off my mind. "I will. But can you promise me something?" I asked looking in his blue eyes as he nodded.

"Promise me, you'll forget your love for me and find a new girl.If you can't just try at least." I said sadly smiling "I'll try. But you have to do the same, I know you'll find Mr. Perfect for you." he said hugging me again. I let go and kiss him for the last time.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. A long one to calm me down. I was sad that Brian was leaving but I was also excited for calling Ian later today.

Brian said he needed to go back at his house to start packing, he left and I went to my recording room. I decicet to try and cool down. I started to play the most popular game now - Fortnite.

I started playing and I was actually in top 10 now. I got a kill with a rocket launcher which killed 2 of them, I guess I got lucky.
The number got to 6 cause another 2 died.

I was a bush and started running from the storm. I got shot at but I hide behind the tree and healed. I killed them with a head shot which made me wheeze in real life.

Two people got killed and it was only 3 of us left. There were like 15 people watching me play. I killed one of then when they were healing. It was me in the Omega skin ant the guy in Dinosaur suit.

He put down a port-a-fort and got himself a building of metal. I shited myself and hid somewhere in the woods. I got a good angle and shot a rocket at it.

His fort lost two walls. I started building a room for myself on a tree. He shot me with a scar and got me down. I slammed my table and looked at what is the name of the winner.