Explanation video

I woke up in happy mood today.
I couldn't stop about him, and the fanfiction yesterday. Today we are filming two videos. Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover and one of my own videos. Me and guys are gonna explain why I was gone for a week and all that.Honestly I was nervous about the second one, I didn't know what to say really. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I dressed in a gray jumper and black leather pants with black boots. I'm pretty happy with today's outfit. I grabbed my black backpack filled with my stuff and jumped in my car. I look across the street to gladly not see a stalker again. Luckily the feeling if it settled down a bit. I drowe to work and saw that I had a lot of time before we actually start. I always come early, I like being there. So I decide to go to the place where I said to myself I wont go anymore - Starbucks.

I walk in to be greeted by Megan and Eva with they're smiles getting wider as they saw me. They are nice girls, I like them.
"Eva! Megan!" I said and Eva ran to hug me first. "Nice to see you again Max! " said Megan joining in the hug. "Nice to see you guys too. Is...HE..here? " I scaning the room and Eva gave me a sad look.
"Sadly he is.But he's late right now. He's been broken since you broke up with him" she said and I started defending myself. "Hey he's the one who cheated" I said crossing my arms. Megan smiled and got behind the counter. "I guess black coffee" she asked and I nodded. "And a strawberry donut" I said and Eva got the donut. "It was nice to see you girls again. Stay safe" I said putting the money on the counter and walking out taking a sip of my coffee.

I walked in the office keeping my donut from Wes, he stole it from me one time. I say my goodmorning's to everybody and sat in my favorite chair. "Ready for todays SSSS Max? " asked Courtney and I nodded with my mouth full. She laughed and I took another sip of my coffee. Then Shayne came in the room, clearly tired. "Morning Shayne, you okay?" I asked him as he sat down. "Yeah, yeah I am. I didn't sleep a lot last night. I don't know why" he said rubbing his eyes and turning on the computer. I wonder why? Maybe his neighbours have anoyying dogs.
I need to get a dog.
"Let's go! SSSS time guys! " yelled Sunny on the door and we all jumped up to follow him. I wonder what games we are playing today.

After Courtney and Olivia did tbw intro, we all danced for that cutscene in between and I sat down on the beanbag next to Shayne. I remembered the first SSSS we did and how I almost texted Lauren. Fun times. Shayne commented something mean and I decided to reply too.
"Shayne je kuja"
I said in croatian making everybody laugh. "What does that mean?" Asked Keith still laughing
"Shayne is a bitch" I said and he laughed again. "I love that, tell us more"said Olivia and I nodded.
"What would you like to know" I asked and Courtneys face lit up.
"How do you say.... " started Noah and Courtney cut him "Poop!" She yelled making us laugh.
"Well we say it drek or govno, don't try to pronounce it,it's hard"
I said and Shayne started a story
"Imagine you told us that means something like hi or hello, and we came to Croatia with you, we would just be saying poop and shit all around town."he said making us laugh again.
"How do you say "I love you"?" Asked Wes behind the camera smirking at me then Olivia making her blush. I giggled and blushed when Shayne looked at me "Volim te" I said looking at the camera. Wes repeated it to Olivia and they hugged in front of the camera. I fake cried "Look at these lovebirds, I'll stay with my dogs for the rest of my life"I said and guys laughed. "Volim te" Courtney was saying trying to pronounce it correctly and I was laughing my ass off. Shayne was next to me giggling all the time and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Okay so today were playing Fuck, Marry Kill" Said Olivia getting few boxes with papers.
"We have three categories:actors, youtubers and fictional characters" said Courtney and I smiled at the first box with actors.
"I wanna go first" I said raising my hand and winking at the camera. Olivia handed me the box smiling. I take one paper out which had three names on them, and I was shocked at who I got.
"My dream trio! Chris trio! " I yelled and Courtney squealed with me. Guys laughed at us and I read "Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth and my love, Chris Evans. Okay soo" I started and thought for a second. "I'm gonna kill Pratt. I know you'll hate me, he's hilarious but he's not THAT hot." I said and Courtney acted she was choking me.I chuckled and continued "I'mma fuck Hemsworth. Did you see him? And in Thor Ragnarok? Hot ass bitch.I love the scene where he's like "YES! HES A FRIEND FROM WORK! " I yelled like him and guys laughed at me. "Hems is hot, but I love my boy Cap. He's a biggest sweetheart I ever saw, bonus his looks." I said and it was Shayne's turn.