Thanksgiving

We were all on set, dressed in autumn colors, celebrating Thanksgiving day. I'm not American, so I don't really know why they celebrate it, but I respect culture and traditions.
Noah was doing a PIIMM and we, the squad, joined him. We all sat around the table and looked at the camera. Noah did his intro and we all cheered. "Today I have my squad with me, and we are doing a Pumpkin pie eating challenge!" He announced with us cheering again. "Okay, since I'm not from America, can somebody explain why do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving?" I asked still laughing and Shayne smiled at me sweetly. Ian started talking from behind the camera "It's a day we celebrate, because of the first people who landed on the island, after our original people, and made the America we know today" he said not looking up from his phone. I nod and look at him "Youre on Wikipedia?" I asked and he smiled innocently.
We all laugh at him and Noah continued.

"We'll have three minutes to eat the pie. We first take our hands and say what we are thankful for. Would you like to start Max?" He asked and I took Shayne's hand. "Sure, why not. I'm REALLY thankful for my subscribers, for giving me an opportunity to move to LA. I'm thankful for getting to meet and work with you guys everyday and I'm very thankful I met Shayne" I said and he squeezed my hand. We smiled at eachother and it was his turn. "I'm thankful for the squad, Im thankful for Spacejam. And I'm very thankful I got to find Max" he said putting a hand around my neck and put a kiss on my cheek as I laughed at him. "Okay stop being cute, it's my turn" said Keith making us laugh.
"I'm thankful for the squad, and I'm thankful for Noah cause he allowed me to be his guest on this show again." He said and we smiled widely. "I'm thankful for the squad, and I'm thankful for my girlfriend, who is amazing." Said Noah and Courtney giggled.
"I'm thankful for the squad,and I'm thankful for dogs" she said and I smiled widely "You're a genius Courtney" I said and we smiled at Olivia. "I'm thankful for the squad-"she started and Keith cut her. "Okay you guys, you guys are copycats" he said and she continued ignoring him.
"No but I really am thankful for you guys, cause when I feel sad of lonely, I feel like I have brothers and sisters" she said and we awwed at her. "Don't you have a sister?" Asked Noah and I chuckled. "Step sister" said Courtney and I and we smiled.
They started arguing about something and I looked at Shayne. He simply smiled and I got an idea. I motioned my head to the pie and he smirked. I come to his ear and whisper "When I take of my glasses, let's put our heads in pie" I moved back and he clapped his hands like a child. "Okay guys let's start this. In three two one!" Yelled Sunny from the back.
I quickly glab my glasses and we shut our heads in pie. I have to say, this pie is delicious.

I smudge my head in it and put my head up smiling at all if them. Olivia grabbed her pie out of the plate and ate it like pizza.
"Hey who got this pie?" I asked.
"I made it. Why?" Olivia asked with her mouth full. "It's delicious" I said as Shayne put his head up and started screaming.
We burst out laughing and I put a hand on his shoulder. "Shayne you okay"I asked him as he was laughing. He drank some milk which he then spat out in air as he was laughing. "Oh my god" said Noah laughing and I took my fork and continued eating my pie. Shayne grabbed his pie and broke it in peaces and tried eating it.
He was going crazy and I couldn't stop laughing. I put my hands on his cheeks and point his head at me. He looked at me with his blue eyes and I tried not to laugh.
"Shayne, what the fuck is going on? Calm down a little,okay? How much coffee did you have this morning?" I asked him and guys laughed. He smiled and continued eating his pie. "You know what?Fuck it" said Keith throwing his hat and putting his face in the pie.
I started laughing as I ate the pie, almost choking again. Shayne's hands were covered with pie and he couldn't even grab his glass of milk. I grab his glass and give it to him laughing, with tears of laughter in my eyes.

He was still going crazy with Keith and I looked at him laughing loudly. Olivia was confused and decided to join us when she shut her face in the pie with Noah. Courtney is obviously the smart one here and she continued eating the pie looking at us. Shayne was sitting there, with pie in hands and looking all sides and screaming.
"I'm thankful! I'm so thankful!" He yelled "Daddy needs his juice!"
I fell of the chair laughing and put my head on the chair trying to stop. "My god stop" I said laughing  and putting a hand on my stomach. Shayne got up and kneeled in front of me, with everybody laughing crazily. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me up. He was carrying me and I put my hands on his shoulders trying not to fall.
"Shayne let me go or I won't make pizza for dinner" I said and he looked up at me. He smirked and squeezed me,putting his head in my stomach and giggling like a baby. "We are all going in a restaurant to have a thanksgiving dinner tonight. You all have to dress fancy,and don't have food fights like this" Said Joe behind the cam and I laughed at him with everybody else. He finally put me down and I sat on my spot.
"God, what got into you today?" I asked and he giggled putting more pie in his mouth. "Okay time is done. And Courtney is the winner!" Yelled Sunny from behind and we clapped for her.
"Olivia got a good technique, but she got in the war too." Said Noah and Olivia smiled at us. Noah did his outro and we all cheered. We walked out from the set and I went to the rest room with girls. We washed of the pie off of our faces and went back to work.

After work we all went home to get ready for the dinner. We got home,I threw my bag on the couch and rushed up to decide what to wear. Shayne was just giggling at me as he locked the doors. He went up behind me and I went to our room. I opened the closet and looked at his stuff.
I picked out black pants, dark blue button up shirt and a his favorite jacket on top. I put it on the bed and then looked at my side of the closet. He came in the room and I noticed him standing there, looking at me. I leaned my head on my arms and looked at him "What?" I asked him slightly smiling. "You're so pretty" he said and I blushed looking at the closet. He's so sweet sometimes. He took the stuff and put a kiss on my cheek then probably went to take a shower.
After some time, I decided on a black leather skirt, maroon shirt, black nylons, black high boots and a black jacket on top with a maroon bag. First time I actually used that skirt. And I just realized how much maroon stuff I have.
I took all of that and came in the bathroom to see him shawing his  beard. "Now you'll look like a baby" I said making him smile. I ruffled his wet hair and went to take a shower. After I was done, I dried my hair,dressed and put on some makeup. I put on a dark red lipstick and some eyeliner.  He came in and smiled widely at me, taking his cologne. "Somebody is even prettier that before" he said looking at the mirror and spraying himself. "Are you talking about yourself or me?" I asked putting on mascara and looked at him. "Both of us, we look great" he said chuckling and putting a hand around my waist. We looked at us in the mirror and smiled "I agree" I said putting a kiss on his lips and he smiled. We went out and we put our jackets on and I took my bag, then we went out.

We hopped in his car, and he decided to drive. We listened to Fall Out Boy on the way there, and of course we were screaming all the time. He parked the car and rushed out, making me confused and I laughed. He came from the other side and opened the doors for me. I smile at him and he just laughs "I gotta be nice for my lady" he said and now I laughed. He took my hand and we went in the big restaurant, which seemed familiar to me somehow. It had a silver chandelier, gold details on the wall, delicious smell. Then it hit me. First date with Bryan. I put my lips in a straight line, remembering him, but fuck that.He left,and now I found a real soulmate for myself. I smiled at Shayne and we walked over to a giant table where were sitting Ian and Pam, Wes and Olivia, Courtney and Damien, Keith and Noah. I sat next to Courtney, with Shayne next to me. Across us were Ian and Pam. They all looked great, and after some time everybody came.

We all finished eating when Ian stood up with a glass of wine in his hand. "Thank you everybody for coming. I am very proud of what we all accomplished in these years of Smosh, and I hope we will  keep doing a lot more projects. I'm thankful for all you working, being here, and being great friends for all this time.
Happy Thanksgiving!" He said and we all clapped. He sat down and I took a sip of my wine.
"How long have you and Shayne been together Max?" Asked Pam and I smiled. "Two months already" I said and she smiled then looked at Ian. "We are about a year already" she said and he smiled at her. I love hanging out with everybody here, they are nice and awesome. When we all heard music from behind. I turn my head around with Shayne and he smiled at me. I looked at him and he stood up taking my hand.
"Would you like to dance, Ma'am?" He asked and I laughed then stood up. I smirked at the other couples and they smiled back. He stood in front of me and put his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders and smiled at him. Another song started and I saw Damien take Courtney as Wes took Olivia and they walked next to us. I put my hands round his neck and put my head on his chest. I heard his heartbeat as I watched everybody dance slowly. "I love you Shayne" I said as I looked up to him.
"I love you too, Max" he said and put a hand on my chin. He pulled me closer and pressed his lips on mine. It was a soft kiss, and we let go. I looked in his ocean blue eyes and he smiled widely, showing me his million dollar smile. Boy, that smile gets me to melt.
"I can't wait for Winter Games" I said starting a conversation and he laughed at me. "Me too, I love doing that stuff.And Sunny said it was organized better than before so it should be good." He said and I smiled. We talked until we decided to go back and sat down.

We were all talking and enjoying when we decided to go home. We luckily didn't drink a lot, so Shayne drove us home. We walked in my house and he jumped on the couch, passing out instantly. Well he didnt have coffee today so I'm not surprised. I locked the doors and took off my shoes. I went to him and kneeled down to his level. I took off his shoes and his jacket then put a blanket on him. I smiled hearing his quiet snores and kissed his cheek. Yep. That's my amazing boyfriend.