Surprise

Shayne and I haven't been talking for two days now. Every time I tried to talk to him he ignored or said something sharp to me.

If he was cheating on me I'd probably react the same. But the fact is that I didn't cheat on him but he doesn't trust me.

This can't go for long anymore.

<Courtney's POV>

This silence between Max and Shayne is getting really bad. They're not even chatting while filming.

So I went to the Smosh Games area with Olivia. We need to do something to get them back together.

I talked to Wes who agreed on my idea and Damien helped me get Logan's number.

I think this will work.

<Max's POV>

After some time, I get a message on my phone. I pick up my phone and look at it.

"Come to the parking." it's from Courtney. I furrow my brows in confusion but I get up and walk out of the building.

I come outside seeing Logan and the rest there, making me look at them confused.

"It's here" he said making my eyes widened before he showed me the Audi I ordered for Shayne. I thought after I told Logan what happened he'd cancel the trade.

He gave me the keys and I looked at him surprised "Thank you Logan" I said making him smile as he shook my hand. "Go get him back"

Damien came out leading Shayne out who had a blindfold over his eyes. My eyes water looking at him. I wonder what his reaction will be.

"Oh by the way, have this as proof" Logan said giving me a bill of the car I bought making me chuckle.

Damien nodded and I came to Shayne, taking his hands making his brows furrow, even if he didn't see me.

I put the key in his hand and closed his fist with my two hands, hoping he'll trust me again after he see's it.

I back away to the dark blue car with the girls on my side, giving me supporting looks. "Thank you guys" I whisper before Courtney winks at me and gives Damien a thumbs up.

Damien took the blind fold off of him and Shayne blinked a few times, adjusting to the light.

He looked around with his brow raised, then furrowed them as he saw Logan. My eyes widened as he gave him a growl and I was ready to get there and stop him.

But then he realized the car. He looked down at his hand and saw the key making him look at Damien who had a slight smirk on his face.

I started walking towards him and he stared me in the eyes with the deadly look.

I give him the bill and he looks at it, seeing my sign and the amount of money I paid, but honestly, he deserved it.

He looked down at me confused and tilted his head like a dog making me wanna chuckle.

"It's yours" I say quietly making his eyes widen. "What.....?" he asked looking at everybody around us.

"I saved money for the past two months for it. Logan helped me with the West Coast Custom order" I added looking at Logan who had his arms crossed and nodded at Shayne.

I look back at Shayne who had a frozen face "Are you....? What?" he was completely confused and I chuckled at him.

"It's true" I said scratching the back of my neck thinking he won't trust us. I felt everybody staring at us as Shayne stared at my eyes.

Suddenly I was pulled in a hug. He squeezed me tightly and I let the tears escape my eyes. I tied my hands around his neck as he buried his head in my neck.

"I knew you wouldn't cheat on me" he whispered making me slightly smile as he put a kiss on my cheek.

He let go and I saw his jokerly smile "I can't believe you got me an Audi!" he screamed making me laugh loudly with the rest. He ran to it and looked at the shiny blue car making me smile.

"You like the color?" I asked, I remembered I had to choose between dark gray and blue so I chose blue and I didn't know what he'd think of it.

He looked at me like a excited kid he is. "Oh honey I love it" he said before he walked to Logan and pulled him in a bro hug.

It was funny to see the height difference between the two which made me laugh. "Thank Logan" he said both of them smiling "Call if ya need anything" Shayne added as Logan nodded.

He turned to me and suddenly I was off the ground, him spinning me around. He put multiple kisses on my cheek making me giggle at him.

"I love you so much!" he repeated multiple times making us laugh. He put me down and pressed his lips on mine, making me feel his soft lips again. I missed feeling his warmth and kisses for these three days.

He let's go and I see his eyes shining from happiness. I smile before going to Wes and Courtney, hugging both tightly.

"Thank you guys. I dont think I'd be able to make him trust me again" I said as they smiled at us.

Shayne pulled me away and pushed me in the car "Woohoooo!" he said driving out of the parking lot and driving through the town.

I smiled and screamed with him "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you Max" he said taking my hand making me look at him.

"I should've told you" I reply as he squeezed it and brang it to his mouth, not moving his eyes from the road.

He put a gently kiss on my hand making me slightly blush as he stopped at the red light.

"It's okay. We're back together, that's the only thing that matters" he said before kissing me making me smile. I'm so glad I have great friends and a great boyfriend.

"Now let's go back before they think we ran away" he said making a sharp turn making me chuckle at him.

-Week later, Shayne's POV-

Ever since she got me that car I felt like I need to give her something back.

I know I threw the ring on the ground when we split but I found where she put it, and probably forgot about it.

Once she was showering, I took it and called a few people, getting it ready. Let's hope she says yes.