Just Dance,Bitch!

After a month of dating Shayne, I couldn't be more happier. He's the sweetest guy ever, I love him and he's the best person I ever met. When he took me on the first date, which was Disneyland, we enjoyed it a lot and I wanna stay with him for the rest of my life. I also did alot more gaming videos and I took of the bandages, leaving me with scars. Another thing that happened,I hit 4 million subscribers,I was crazy happy. And I planned on getting another tattoo, but I'll see,I have time.

It is the day. It's one of my favorite holidays even if we don't celebrate it in Croatia,it's Halloween.I love it and it seems fun to do.I decided to be Joker this year, I already have crazy green hair and I can do a creepy laugh like his, so why not. I dressed in a black button up shirt, purple jacket,skinny purple pants with black checkered shoes and a stick, like kings have. I mean I am Joker, what did you expect. I did my makeup which was basically whole face white, red lipstick made smile going to my ears and my eyes and brows completely black. I took all my stuff and hoped into my car then drove to work. I wonder what everyone else are.

I come in the building playing looking at the decorations and waiting for anybody to come out. I furrow my brows and come in our office wielding my stick. I see everybody looking at me "Gurl you look cool" said Keith making me laugh as Shayne got up. He was dressed as Batman. "Hey Batsy" I said in my best impression before putting a kiss on his lips. "We didn't even plan this" he said looking at our costumes and putting his hands around my waist. "Guys stand up, I wanna see what you are dressed as" I said and everybody stood up. Courtney was Misty from Pokemon, Keith was Michael Jackson, Noah seemed to be the same and Olivia was a Belle for Beauty and the Beast. She looked pretty and I guess Wes is the Beast.

"Are you both Michael Jackson?" I asked and Keith instantly replied "I'm black Michael Jackson and he is white Michael Jackson" he said making me laugh. I sat in my chair playing with my stick which was long, maybe one meter,while talking to guys. "Ey Noah and Keith, have a dance off. Let's see who is the better Michael Jackson" I said and Keith looked at me "Challenge accepted" he said and the two of them started doing some weird dance moves making us laugh.They were spinning around,doing kicks and doing weird moves with hands making us burst into laughter. A few seconds later, Ian came in the room. "I see you're preparing for the dance" he said. He was dressed like Sonic so he looked ridiculous. "We are starting in a few minutes, so let's go!" He said and we all stood up. I was kind of nervous, Im BAD at dancing. I mean for real.

We all met and saw each other's costumes. Damien was Ash, Mari was Black Widow,Joven was One Tough Cookie,if that's his name, Flitz was Frozone, Wes was The Beast,Boze was Ronald McDonald, Sohinki was Genji from Overwatch and Lasercorn was Starlord. Courtney and Damien, Wes and Olivia, Shayne and I were, let's say in couple costumes. Even if me and Shayne didn't know at all. We decided to let Joven do the intro.

"Welcome everybody to this years JUST DANCE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! This year we have some great costumes and some great songs to dance to! So let's get this party started!" He said as we all cheered. "I'm a One Tough Cookie!First person joining me will be, the couples!" He said smiling at us and then the camera. "Please cheer for our Courtney and Damien, as Ash and Misty!" He said and they came up on stage with us cheering.
"Next up, Shayne and Max!" He yelled and everybody cheered,he took my hand and we walked next to Joven. Shayne gave me a kiss on the cheek making me smile and we stood next to Courtney and Damien. "Please cheer for the best looking people tonight-Olivia and Wes!" He said and we all cheered. They did look good. Olivia looked great in her dress and Wes looked good with the makeup and that suit. He picked her up bridestile and carried her to the stage to us. She put her hands on his neck and put a small kiss on his lips. "AWWW" was heard from everybody. He put her down and they sat next to us. "Next up, the craziest clown here-BOZE" he said making me point my stick at him
"Then what am I? " I asked in my joker voice, it sounded creepy even to me. "You're the.. Creepiest clown" he said nervously.
"Eh I'll take it" I said making everybody laugh. Boze sat next to us after twerking in front of the camera with her plastic ass. "Now the fastest hedgehog alive-Sonic!" He announced and Ian ran up the stage Naruto style."Our favorite Guardian of the Galaxy- Starlord!" Then Lasercorn came up the stage shooting from his guns.
"Next up, the coldest hero - Frozone! " he said and Flitz came up on the stage saying his line
"Honey..... Where's my supersuit?"
He said and Joven continued.
"The Sexiest Avenger - Mari! "
He said and I instantly replied
"Wait.Somebody dressed as Captain America?" I asked, looking,turning around and getting laugh from everybody. "No it's Natasha" said Mari coming up the stage and shooting all around with plastic guns. "Next up, the bug duo! White Michael Jackson and black Michael Jackson!" He said as Keith and Noah danced up the stage.
"And for sugar on the end, the Ninja from Overwatch - Genji!"
He said as Sohinki ran up the stage waving his swords everywhere. "The two losers will have to do a ROMANTIC duet as the punishment" he said with us cheering."Let's start this guys!" He said and he got a box with our names. He pulled out two and read the out loud.