What the heck, Suga?!

When he came inside of you, that feeling turned into fear. You could become pregnant with Sugas child, but I don't want to I'm going to be a kpop star in a few months...
You and Suga lock eyes, "Oh my....
y/n... I'm so sorry."
You just stare at him and wonder what might happen, your stomach hurts from being so nervous.
Suga doesn't know how to react, he lays down and cuddles with you for a bit and comforts you. You know you can get rid of the baby but this is Sugas baby...
"I-I... I wish I never met you." You say in anger. "Ha, but then you'd never get this kind of pleasure." He says in that smug voice again.
You got so mad at him, you got up and slapped his face. He looked at you with a sad face, "please forgive me,
y/n.."
"No. You've ruined my life!" You say in  frustration.  "Hmph.. I see how it is." He said. You start feeling bad when he packs up and leaves but you leave him be.

The next day you get the text from Bighit saying that it's time for training. You feel totally out of it, but you keep going with your day. After lunch you start to feel sick, "Ugh are you serious..." You say to yourself.
All of a sudden you rush to the bathroom and vomit, "Yep, this is what I get..."

-ping- You got a message.
"Are you doing ok?" It's from Yoongi.
You don't answer for a while because you're vomiting, oof.
You keep hearing that 'ping' from your phone for a while and then it stops. When you're done you go to your phone and have so many messages from Yoongi.
"I miss you, I'm so so so so so sorry about yesterday and how I didn't warn you. It just felt so good I couldn't stop! Please forgive me!! ㅜㅜ"

"I'm sorry too, for being a bitch to you. I'm sorry I made you mad or sad or however you felt, I just want us to be happy." You texted him.

"We can be happy, when you have that baby we can become a family and live together, forever. But... I have to tell you something..." He texts back.