🌸~A cute date?~🌸

Hobi looks over at you, your eyes still gleaming with tears. But your expression soon turns to confusion, "What are you doing here?" You ask him. Suga gets out of the way so that hobi can come in.
"I wanted to say sorry, I know you've been through a lot the past week and I know I might've made it worse. This doesn't mean we're getting back together, I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted." He pauses and looks at you, you look a little disappointed that you both aren't getting back together, "Will you forgive me?" He finally says.
You think about it, "I guess, but I only acted that way because I was drunk and I still kinda am okay?" Hobi laughs and pats your head, "Well at least you forgave me, I'll be going now. Have a nice night." He gets up and leaves, Yoongi goes back over to you and sits down. "You okay?" He asks.
"Yea I'm fine, I'm glad that we're not mad at each other. Me and hobi I mean..."
"Yea, hobi doesn't like keeping grudges or feeling guilty so it's just what he does; says sorry." Yoongi says with a small laugh at the end, you smile and lean on Suga, "I'm kinda tired, are you?"
"Eh.. a little, do you want me to spend the night?" Suga asks.
You smile and nod your head. "Well then I'll be right back, I have to get clothes to wear." He says and gets up to go back to the house. You say okay and lay down on the couch.

SUGAS POV

I run inside and try to hurry because I don't want to keep her waiting too long. I grab a random bag and stuff the clothes I need and run out the door again, I'm surprised no one noticed me.
I drive back and knock on the door, y/n slowly opens the door. "I'm -pant- back!" I say quite exhausted from all the running. Y/n slightly smiles and let's me in.

YOUR POV

He puts his bags down and sits down on the couch, "So do you just wanna go to sleep now? Or do you want to stay up for a bit?"
You think for a while and finally come up with an answer, "Maybe stay up a little but in my room because I wanna be under the covers..."
"O-okay... let's go then.." Suga says nervously and you both walk in your room.
"You don't have to be under the covers like I am.." You say.
"But I'm cold, I'd rather want to cuddle than be cold, haha!" He says and cuddles next to you.
You turn on the tv in your room and begin watching it, you can already feel the sleepiness wash throughout your whole body. You look over at Yoongi who's almost closing his eyes, "Are you already tired?" You ask him, he slowly nods his head, "You should get to bed it's already 11.." he says quietly and then falls asleep.
<10 minutes later>
You finally start to feel tired, you look over at Yoongi who's totally asleep and cuddling you. You close your eyes and cuddle more with him making you quickly fall asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

You slowly open your eyes and realize that you left the tv on, "Oh shoot... oh well." You say and get out if bed, but trying not to wake the sleeping Yoongi.
You wash your face and brush your teeth, still Yoongi is fast asleep. It's already 11 a.m. so you decide that he should be awake. You shake him a little and his eyes open slightly, "What time is it....?" He asks still half asleep. You look at your phone, "Its 11:10 a.m."
He shoots out if bed and grabs his toothbrush and toothpaste out of his bag, "Jeez it's pretty late, why did I sleep so late?" He says with toothpaste in his mouth. "Sorry, you just looked so cute and peaceful, I just couldn't wake you." You say with a giggle.
He looks over at you and smiles, "I'm cute?"
You blush a little and laugh, "You're cute all the time."
He puts his toothbrush away and gets dressed, you can't help staring at him. "You like what you see?"  He says smugly. You smirk, "I've seen it more than once already, what makes you think your body looks better?"
He laughs and puts on his shirt, it fits tightly around his body and then he puts on his pants. "Are you doing anything today?" He asks you as he closes the bathroom door.
"No, I'm free all the time now. I'm never going back to work..." You say and frown at the end.
He hugs you tightly trying to make you happy, you're traumatized by what you saw. "Well I can take you out today if you want?"
You look at him with a smile, "That sounds good, let's do it."
You get dressed in a cute outfit and you both get in the car. He drives quickly and you both arrive at a cute cafe, "Here we are. Me and the boys went here one time and I thought of bringing you here too because I though it was cute..." Yoongi says and gets out. You follow him inside and are greeted by a cute guy, "Welcome." He says and looks at you with a smile.
Suga gives a small bow and together you walk to a booth, "Lets order," he says and hands you a menu, "What do you feel like eating?"
"A bunch of sweets.." You say pointing to the dessert section of the menu. He chuckles and calls over a waiter which just so happens to be that same guy. "Are you two ready to order?" He asks Yoongi.
"Yes sir, we would like -fav dessert- and -fav drink-, please."
"For both of you?"
"Yes please." Suga says and looks over at you, you look at the waiter with dreamy eyes, you look at his name tag it reads 'Lee Seoho', "I'll be right back with that!" Seoho says and smiles at you.
"He seems nice..." You says and watch him walk away.
"Mhmm..." Suga says clearly jealous that you like him a little. "Ooooo are you jealous??" You tease. He smirks and says no. "Aww I like when your jealous though..." You say with a frown and look up at him.
"Stop it y/n.. I'm not jealous at all." He repeats himself and looks a little irritated.
"Are you suuurrreee~~?" You ask him and move closer to him. His hand stops you from moving any further though, "What's wrong? Am I annoying you?" You ask.
He nods his head, you feel a little hurt. You lay your head down and he puts his arm around you and pulls you closer to apologize. A couple minutes later you hear the waiter coming, you quickly get your head up and move Suga's arm away. "Here you are guys," he says with a smile, you discover he also has an eye smile which makes him look even cuter. He says the desserts down and leaves you two. "Isn't he just adorable?!?" You says to Suga who's already eating. "Not really.." He says with a stuffed mouth. 
You sigh and start to eat, you catch Seoho looking over at you. You give a little smile and he smiles back, "How is it?" Yoongi asks, interuppting the moment. "Oh! The dessert? It's delish~!" You say cheerfully. You look back at seoho and he's walking back to your table, "Is there anything else I can help you two with?" Seoho asks and glances at you. His eye smile shows making your face get hot. "N-no, we're goo-"
"I'd appreciate you to not talk to us again until we are done eating, thank you." Yoongi interrupts. Your eyes widen at his rudeness, "Yoongi! You don't have to be rude!" You say in shock. Seoho looks at you and smiles, "No miss it's alright, I understand you two are on a date."
"W-well it's not really a date, we aren't even dating!" You blurt out as he was about to walk away. Your head jerks over to Suga, he looks a little mad. "...ok. well have fun paying for this shit." Yoongi says and stomps off to leave. You wonder how he's gonna get home since he doesn't have a car.
"....um... I'm sorry to bring you into this..." You apologize to seoho, he looks a bit shocked. "Its o-okay." He stutters as he looks at you.
You give him the money and run after Yoongi, you spot him at a gas station not too far from the cafe. As you almost walk in you realize what he just bought, it was a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. You see him walking out and you run to hide behind the wall. You watch as he lights his cigar, "I didn't know he smokes..."