☕Interview☕

NOTE: I'll be using the pronouns I, me, my and all that bc it makes the writing easier.
=============================
I take care of Felix but then I hear someone yelling outside, it sounds like someone is hurt. "Hold on Felix, lemme see what that yelling is.." I say in a worried tone and get up to open the door. I see Seoho trying to pick up a body, my eyes look over the clothes and realize that it's Suga. It's like my legs move on their own as I sprint down the stairs towards Seoho and Suga, "What happened?!?" I scream in concern. My eyes start to burn from tears forming, I don't even know what happened and I'm hurting. "I don't know.. he was just crawling on the ground with his hand on his chest,  then he blacked out."
My face turns emotionless and I slowly examen Sugas body by feel his heart. "He's not dead right??" Seoho asks nervously. I shake my head in relief, "He's just unconscious." Seoho breaks into an almost crying face, it must've been stressful to see someone like that. "Lets take him to the hospital though, I'll tell my roommate that. Hold on." I say and he says okay.
I run inside and tell Felix, "Hey, Suga collapsed and I have to take him to the hospital, I'll be back. You take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid.... babe.."
He smiles, "Okayyy, gorgeous~" I smile and dash back outside to go to the hospital. Seoho looks up at me and we both carry Sugas heavy body inside your car, it took a little bit but we managed. "Okay let's go!" He says and I hand him the keys to start the car. His face shows a stressful expression which makes me a bit worried, I wonder what Suga did to himself that would make him collapse.
After we arrive at the hospital, Seoho and I help Sugas body up with his arms draped across our shoulders. "Okay- let's go." Seoho affirms and starts walking slowly for me to catch up. As we get him inside, the cold air surrounds us. "Excuse me. We need to get him a room, he suddenly collapsed and we didn't know what to do." I say to the receptionist, she had an annoyed look on her face, "Well what usually everyone does is call 911 so we can pick him up, and you don't have to do all the work. But I guess you lost some brain cells during this tragic event and decided to carry this dude all the way here."
Seoho looks at me and then looks back at the receptionist, "I'm sorry ma'am, we weren't thinking-" Seoho starts but then stops when he hears that woman mumble, "clearly..."
"And we would appreciate for you to be a bit nicer to us."
She looks at him with a disgusted expression, "Fine then, Sir. I'll see what I can do," she says with a fake smile and calls someone on the phone from her desk. Seoho and I, along with Sugas body, sit down in the waiting seats inside the big hospital with a ceiling that's as high as a skyscraper. (not really tho)
"Wow she was rude." I say with a surprised tone. Seoho agrees and we sit there for a long time until finally a doctor appears, "Hello, sorry for the terribly long wait. I'll be taking.. what's the patients name?"
"Min Yoongi." I say, he nods and proceeds to talk, "I'll be taking Min Yoongi to a room and we will do further examinations. In that case you two can go home, we'll take care of him."
I look at Seoho and we get up and say thank you to the doctor, Seoho and I leave. "Do you think he'll be okay?" Seoho asks and gets closer to me. "Yeah I'm sure, but I have to hurry and get back. My roommate is probably worried about where I am." I reassure and then think about Felix.
<at home about to go to interview>

I wave goodbye to Seoho, I guess he's living in the same apartment place as I am. Anyways, I sprint up the stairs trying not to fall and then reach my apartment. As I put in the code, the door swings open and Felix throws his arms around me. "Where were you???" He asks me and holds tighter. I can barely breath because of how tight he's holding, "I was waiting at the hospital for a doctor to show up-" I gasp for air as Felix let's go, "Oh...right. well I'm happy you're back." He says with a smile. I smile back and plop on the couch in exhaustment. "You should get ready for your interview." Felix suggests which kinda makes me tired. "Yeah, thanks for reminding me, I gotta hurry." I grab my outfit that I planned and put it on quickly, I then put on a little makeup and straighten my look. "Okay I think I'm ready.." I say to myself and say good bye to Felix. I look at the time and it's already 2:30, "Jeez I gotta hurry."
<at the cafes office>
"Thank you for coming." Says the employer, Kim Mi So.
"You're welcome, I'm glad to be here." I say in a cheery tone and a smile. She smiles back and looks at my resume that she printed out.  "I see that you recently quit a nearby grocery store. Why did you?" She asks.
I freeze up, but I try not to think about it, "I just felt that it wasn't the right job, it just wasn't interesting. Unlike this job, it's everything I could've ever wanted." I say with an actual smile. Her face lights up with a bright smile, "I'm glad you think that! So do you know much about coffee and how to make them?"
I nod my head, "Yes, I used to do it when I was a teen since coffee was life and I guess it still is," I start and give a little laugh, "It just brings back a lot of memories about my childhood."
"Really? Coffee?" She says surprised. "Yes ma'am, my father used to be a barista until he retired. He had a lot of fun and my family and I used to watch him make the drinks, it looked so cool."
She smiles, "My dad was too. He used to work at the cafe in Itaewon called Starcups."
"Oh wow, so did my dad! Maybe they knew each other?" I say in amazement at how small a world it is.
"Maybe. But anyways, there's usually a lot of rude customers here. You think you can handle?"
"Yes ma'am, I handle with things well. And I keep my cool and I'm patient, usually.." I say confidently. She gives me a little smile and looks back at the resume, "Last thing, let's test you with making just simple coffee. For me."
"Sure thing ma'am." I agree and she leads me to the coffee machine area. I give a good look at all the machines and cups and all sorts of mixing, shaking, and brewing tools. "Wow~ Ah-okay, I'll get right on it ma'am."
She nods and steps out of my way and observes all the steps that it take a me to complete the task. I watch the coffee machine spew out the fresh, hot coffee into the cup. "I like a lot of creamer and sugar, please." She says as the coffee fills the cup. I nod then proceed to find my way to the creamer and sugar and a spoon. I scoop out 2 spoonfuls of sugar and pour about the same amount of creamer into the cup and stir. The aroma fills my face and makes my smile, this smell reminds me of my father. After I stir and everything is all ready, Mrs. Kim (the employer) walks to the cup and examines it. I see her slowly nod her head and then pick up the cup, "Smells amazing." She says softly which makes me happy. Then she blows on it softly and then finally sips the coffee, the tension builds up as I beg for her to like it. I mean it's coffee, who can mess up coffee....?
Her lips leave the cup and she looks at me, "That was really good!" My face relaxes and I feel relived that she likes it, after that she takes the cup and we go back to the office.
"Okay, after all of this I think we should wrap this up. It's been such a fun time with you and I really live this coffee, it has the perfect amount of everything! Anywho... I'll send you a text about the job, so I guess this is a goodbye till I confirm the job placement." She says with a smile and reaches out to shake my hand, I reach to shake, "Okay! It was fun, goodbye!" She escorts me outside and we wave goodbye, as I get into my car I feel a strange amount of stress form in my mind. "Ugh I probably blew that didn't I.. I'm not getting that job at all."
<at home>
I open the door slowly after I put in the password, Felix us right there on the couch. "Oh, Welcome back! How did it go?" He asks as he gets up to hug me.
"Meh.... I think I blew it."
"How?"
"I don't know, I just have a feeling.." I say and plop on the couch in exhaustment, he sits next to me and hugs me again, "Well whatever happens there's always other jobs like that one. Don't get so worked up."
All I feel like doing is punching him in his little face but I calm down, "Yeah I guess, well Imma take a nap."
"But it's already 5:02pm~~ shouldn't you be making dinner??" He asks in a cute voice.
"What am I? Your mom? You can make ramen." I say and close my door, I hear him groan in disappointment but I'm too tired to do anything. Next thing I knew I was sleeping.