Suspecting a friend

If it wasn't hobi then who was it?

You look around your apartment one last time and find nothing else, no clues or anything. "Ok, if they hid them quite well and they didn't leave anything behind, like a clue or something, they should be pretty smart.. well I'm sure anyone isn't dumb enough to leave anything behind.. Ugh! I just need to find out who did this!" You talk to yourself in frustration.
At this point you just want to sleep, but you then think about all the people in your life that could be suspects. "Hm... Felix, Jonghyun, Namjoon I guess.. Suga, hobi and... Taehyung..."
You then think of the people that you wouldn't really think would do such a thing, "Jonghyun, Suga, Felix... Tae..? Hmm I don't think he's that into me anyways... And I already know it wasn't hobi. So that means it's most likely Namjoon, jeez I haven't talked to him in a while but that's because I got mad at him."
You call Namjoon, "Hey y/n..." he says and sighs afterwards.
"Hi, um did you perhaps put cameras in my apartment? Because I found like 6 cameras in there and all my suspects came back to you, so did you do it or not?"
"Um... no? Why on earth would I do that? Plus you hate me so.."
"I don't hate you, you're just a horny guy and I get it. But we can be friends with benefits if you want?" You suggest and hear Namjoon on the other line laughing.
"Omg that would be awesome, but are you sure that's okay with everyone else?" He asks.
"I'm sure it is but are you sure you didn't put those cameras in my apartment, be honest or I'm not gonna agree to the fwb thing okay?"
"I swear on my life I didn't do it! I've never gone in your apartment ever since you yelled at me."
"Hmmm ok then, I guess I'll see you later. Bye Joonie~" you say and hang up, you still can't believe you're actually gonna do it with RM.
You think again and again about who it could possibly be...."It can't be Suga right? I mean he truly cares about me... Tae I know is all about Jungkook.. And Jonghyun has a girlfriend, Felix? Omg if it's Felix I'm gonna kick his ass!"

-NEXT MORNING-

"OK it's time for work.." you say and get out of bed to do your usual routine, and out you go to your car.

<at work>

"Hey y/n! Good morning!" Jonghyun greets you.
"Oh, good morning..." you say in exhaustion and smile at him weakly.
"Haha, are you tired or something? Did you sleep well?" He asks and walks to your station.
"Actually I didn't sleep well at all, I found out last night that there were cameras hidden in my apartment so that means someone is stalking me..
I really want to find out who it is bu-" you start saying but get cut off when you see Felix walk in the store, "You should get back to work..."
"Oh ok.." Jonghyun says confused but then walks away.

"Hey y/n..."
"Hi Felix, need anything?"
"N-no I just wanted to say hi. Have you been okay lately, I saw that Suga came ov- I mean hehe... I saw Suga at the park the other day. Is he doing alright?"
"Oh- yeah! He's doing fine, at least I hope so."
"That's good."
"Yup.." you say and look at him, he looks up at you but blinks and turns away.
"Well I should start working, are you gonna shop for anything?" You ask him.
"U-um.. I don't know yet, I may look around and see but we'll see."
"Ha ok then Felix, go on now." You say and tend to your customers. You say a small hello at the customer and slide their items down, next thing you know the day is already over. "Bye Jonghyun." You wave goodbye as you walk out of the store, "Bye y/n!"

<at home>

"Hey when can we meet up?" Namjoon texts you.
"Just come to my apartment right now, let's get this over with." You text back, you're still a bit mad at him but you get over it.
"OK, on my way princess." He texts back, you cringe at the last part, 'princess' so weird..

-ding dong-
You open the door and Namjoon shuts it behind himself, "Hey let's just get right to it shall we?" He says and picks you up to your room.

//SMUT//

You look at him, his eyes full of lust as he leaves hickeys all over your body, you take off his shirt impatiently and get on top of him. You then strip yourself naked, Namjoon takes off his pants and you start to play with his member. All you can think about though is who is stalking you, but you start sucking till you feel the tip hit the back of your throat, you hear grunts escape from Joonie's mouth.
"Can I put it in?" He asks, you nod and he gets behind you to insert his member inside you.
You're really not in the mood to do this but you technically promised, so you really have no choice.
He thrusts a little deeper and a small moan comes out of your mouth, "Oh, enjoying I see?" Namjoon questions and thrusts until it hits the deepest point and he grunts.
"Just because a small teeny tiny moan slipped out doesn't mean I'm enjoying it." You laugh and pull him into a passionate kiss and he grinds his member into you.
A final moan escapes your mouth as he lets go of you and cums on top of your stomach. "That was so good, let's go for round tw-"
"No, no, no! I'm not in the mood, sorry. Maybe another time." You say impatiently and grab his clothes and push him out of your room. "Goodbye Joonie! We can always do this some other time!" You yell out to him as you hear your front door slam shut.
You let out a long sigh of relief and slump down into your bed, "I'm gonna sleep.." you say and drift away into a long and peaceful sleep.

                          NEXT DAY

You wake up on top of your couch, "What the fuck.... I swear I crashed on my bed, not on my couch. Oh well, I guess I sleep walk now.." you say and get ready for work.

<at work>

You're greeted again by Jonghyun, he gives you a quick hug and you walk over to your station with a smile. 20 or so minutes later after a while of working, Felix appears next in line. "Hey y/n... did you have fun yesterday..?" He asks in a sad voice as you slide his groceries down.
"What do you mean? I guess I had an okay day yesterday, but why are you upset?" You ask and start handing him his bags.
"Oh, well I saw Namjoon walk into your apartment and-"
"Wait what?! How did you know he came over, do you know why he came over??"
"I only know because...um I was planning on surprising you but I saw him at your doorway. And no... I-I don't know why he came o-over." He says and gives you a disgusted look as he stomps away.
"Hm.. I wonder if he knows, but that would only mean that he was the one who was stalking me, but I-I thought I got rid of all the cameras.." you question yourself as you tend to the other customers.

"I guess I'll just have to check my apartment again when I get home. I hope I'm wrong about this~!"