Am I pregnant?

THE NEXT DAY

When you wake up, you see Felix laying besides you. You slip out of bed and get some decent clothes on and get into your car. "Okay, I'm gonna buy a pregnancy test and see if it's true or not.." you tell yourself and drive off to a nearby drug store, as you enter you look around for the tests. Finally you find them and grab a couple for future use and then pay.
<back at home>

You run to the bathroom and grab the test, "Here goes nothing.." you say nervously and pee on it. You then set it on the counter and wait a few minutes, what seemed like forever. After those minutes you look at it, it has only one line. Your heart feels broken, after all that time of thinking you were pregnant it turns out that you weren't? Then you wonder what all the throwing up was about, were you actually sick? You decide to take a break and throw away the test and go back to bed.
<1 hour later>

Felix wakes you up with kisses, "Good morning~" he says and cuddles with you. You smile weakly and kiss his cheek, "Morning babe." Calling him babe felt weird but you'll have to get used to it since you're dating him.
You both get out of bed and you grab your phone. "Hey suga..." you text Suga.
As you wait for him to respond you and Felix eat breakfast and chill, "We are gonna be the perfect family." He says with a smile. You hear a notification coming from your laptop, you walk to it and read it. It says that you are gonna be interviewed for the job you applied for a couple days ago and that it's at 3pm today. "What is it babe?" Felix asks. You turn your head with a nervous smile, "I have an interview today." He claps, "Congratulations! I hope it goes Well! When is it?"
"At 3."
"Oh it's in about 5 hours, just relax." He laughs at your nervous expression, you laugh a little and sit back down next to him. Then you hear a notification come from your phone, "ugh hold on..." you say and get up again to see it. It's a text from Suga, "Yea? Is something wrong?"
You feel a wave of sadness, "Well, I took a pregnancy test. I know your were happy but I'm not pregnant.." you text him back. He immediately reads it and starts typing, "Oh....well it would've been hard for me anyway...bye."
Your eyes start to tear up, "Bye." You text him and walk back to the couch.
//SMUT//lol..
Felix kisses you and makes you smile, "Babe I'm sorry but I feel kinda needy for you to be pleasured. What about we play with that sex toy?" He says in a husky voice. You smirk and then you both walk to your room, almost immediately does he throw you on the bed, "Hey ready y/n~" he smirks and turns on the toy. The vibration shakes your body and your moans escape even when you close your mouth, you see felix's massive boner showing through his underwear. He moves the toy in a circular position that drives you crazy, he turns it up a little more making you almost cry in pleasure. His free hand plays with your breasts and you feel yourself about to climax. You grab the bed sheets tightly as you finally feel the pleasure run throughout your body, he puts his fingers inside you and fingers you like crazy. His fingers go insanely fast and you squirt all over him, "Fuck..." you moan and he smirks.
He pulls you in for a kiss, both your tongues swirl around and he pulls away for a second, "I want yo-" he's interrupted by a knock on the door. "What the fuck man?" He whines, you weakly get up, "No no babe, I'll get it." Felix says with a smile. He hides his boner and leaves the room, you hear a commotion occur. Felix runs to the door, "Stop! She knows I'm here!" He says but someone slams the door open. You're under the covers to hide your naked body as Suga stands there, "What's happening..." he says at the brink of crying, you hesitate to say anything. Sugas head turns to face Felix and he punches him, "No FELIX!" You scream in concern, Felix stumbles over in pain. "STOP IT SUGA!" You scream again, his head jerks to face you. "Why are you such a whore..."
Your expression goes blank, you think about how many times you've been called that. You feel so hurt as once again you've ruined another person by being a whore. "S-suga, I-"
"SHUT IT! I've had ENOUGH of you! You're a stupid fucking whore and that's all I have to fucking say about it!" He says, making you speechless. You can feel your eyes starting to burn from the tears that are forming, your bady starts to shake as he walks out and slams the front door. But all you worry about is Felix, "Felix! Are you okay??!" You question and run to him. His face looks even more bruised up than it was when he got here, you run to the kitchen and grab some ice and a bag and place the bag of ice on his cheek. "Thanks y/n.." he says in pain, "I'm sorry about that, you should've just opened the door.. it's all my fault."
You frown and lightly kiss him on the forehead.

SUGA'S POV

After I stormed out if y/n's apartment, I feel a sharp pain in my heart attack me. I cry out in pain, I try to see if anyone's out here. I stumble to the ground and try to get to my car as I clench onto my chest, I struggle to move the car door handle. "Fuck.." I mumble and weakly crawl back to y/n's apartment but my eyes slowly go black. "SIR! Are you okay?!?" Someone yells from far away. I slowly look around but can barely see anything, I faintly see a person running towards me. But that's all I see and my vision is totally black.