V's secret...

"Hey, it's almost time for you to go, wanna take a little break?" Jonghyun says as he approaches your station. "Oh! I didn't even realize that! Uh well I don't think that I should do that though, we could get in trouble..." You say in a worried tone and look over at the person next in line.
"Oh, c'mon! Let's go, there at other people working as a cashier, he'll never notice!" He says as he leans back against the counter. "No, and you know What? You're becoming a bad influence to me." You joke and say the price for the person's groceries.
"Fine then, be that way.." he says with a little laugh and walks away.

"Yay! It's time to see Tae Tae!" You say to yourself, you change out of your uniform and say bye to Jonghyun.
On the way to meet up Tae, you get a call from Namjoon, "Yes?"
"Hey, y/n. Can I talk to you?"
"Yea, sure. "
"Um.. so are you mad at us or are we all good? Cause I've just been stressed out about if we could never see each other again..." he says and sounds like he's about to cry or something.
"Oh, no No! I'm good with everyone, well... except for hobi but I'm ok with that."
"Oh, ok. Well I'll hang up now, bye!"
"Bye."

"Hey where are we meeting up again?" You text V.
"Oh, we're meeting up at my apartment. " he texts back almost instantly.
He texts you the address and you arrive at a very pretty place, full of flowers and you spot V waving his hand from the window a couple floors above. "Hi~!" You yell from the ground and you hear him say hello.
You run up the stairs and knock on his door, "Hey y/n!" He says and hugs you. "Hi~" you say and hug him back.
He gestures you to sit down on a couch, "so soft~" you think to yourself. He sits down next to you and it gets serious from then on. "So... um.. Haha I don't like when it's so serious haha.." he says and scoots back. His hands shaking and he looks so pale. "Are you ok, V?? You seriously don't look good!" You say in a panic, he looks at you with empty eyes, "I'm fine..." he says in a husky voice.
You sit back down next to him and put your head on his shoulder, "I'm going to take you to the hospital. Now." You say in a stern voice and pull him up. "No, no... really, I'm fine. St-op..." he says and fades out, his arms go limp as he collapses on top of you, "OMG! V!! Wake up!" You scream out, quickly grabbing your phone you call 911 and they come to pick him up to the hospital. "Is he gonna be alright??" You question on of the paramedics.
"Yes, he'll be ok after a while. Don't worry miss."
"-sigh- ok.." You say and sit down on the seats.

            AT THE HOSPITAL

You feel like you might pass out at the thought of V passing away, you feel your heart pounding and you follow them as they get him into a room.
"Tae... I hope you can hear me." You say in a shaky voice and put your hand on his hand.
"Mph... y-y/n?" He says while his eyes slightly open.
A smile spreads across your face and you excitly hold onto his hand tighter, "Omg! You made me so worried y'know?! I knew you were not ok after all."
"Yea, I'm sorry for this, I should've just told you what's been going on..." he says and puts his hand on top of yours.
"W-what? What's going on?"
"Um... Well you'd get mad at me but I've stopped eating, I've been starving myself for the past 10 days..." he says with a nervous voice as he stares into your eyes.
He passes out again, you can't believe what he said, "H-hes been starving hims-self...?" You say in disbelief. 

Sorry for such a short chapter