Relaxing Day

You hear a knock on the door and immediately open in to see Suga, "Hey let's go, c'mon." He says and you follow him to his car.
He drives to a cafe, and you both get out of the car and walk inside together. "So, let's talk. I have a lot to say..." you start to say.
"Me too, but I'll let you go first." Suga says and gives you his attention.
"OK, so as you know I broke up with Jonghyun and I don't know why but I just started ignoring him because I saw him with someone else when me and hobi went to the movies. Then, I went to Felixs place to talk about it and we ended up kissing which was honestly very awkward but he then said that he's always had feelings for me. I'm so wrapped up in all the boys in my life, it's crazy. Then I have hobi, we already did the dirty in his room...wait..omg.. I'm sorry that was weird to say to you, haha..."
"Yeah that just made it a little weird but I'm not that bothered. So is that all?"
"Yea, that about it I think."
"OK now let me spill so the tea."
"Go at it!"
"Ok, so I think it was the first time you and hobi went out, when you went to the movies with him. Before he left, he literally jumped on top of me and started undressing me, I figured he just wanted to fuck since he was probably really horny at the time. So I ended up fucking him and he banged me up so bad, I mean it hurt like omg...Sorry that's also awkward to say but...anyways So after that, after he left and all that. Jimin decided to walk in my room and see me naked and in pain, worst day ever..
He ran into me bed and started pleasuring me even more than I could take, I tried to pull him away and eventually did but then he just started making out with me.." Suga said and totally shocked you since that means hobi wasn't in traffic, he was just fucking Yoongi. Youre so mad at him...
You nod your head with a little laugh and then you both decide to leave since you just wanted to say those things. When he drops you off at your apartment you quickly run in and start texting hobi, "So...you lied to me?"
A couple minutes later you get a text from him saying, "What do you mean? What did I lie about?"
"When you said that you were 'in traffic', you were really just with Yoongi doing the dirty... I can't believe you right now."
It takes him a while to respond but about 20 minutes later he finally says, "Ok ok. Yes I did do that, but now we're dating so I don't do that anymore. Trust me, I'm your boyfriend."
You honestly start to not trust him from that point on.
"I don't trust you but I don't want to break up." You text him and start to regret it, he leaves you on read.
Your heart hurts, "I feel like he hates me now..." you say to yourself and drift into a deep sleep.
<in your dream>
"Y/n! I love you!" Someone says from behind you, you turn all the way around to come face to face with Felix. You both stare into each other's eyes not knowing what to say. "I-I...." you start but become too nervous. His eyes close slightly as he gets closer, you try your hardest to step back but you can't move. Then suddenly everything turns dark, you look around for a source of light. But you can't find any, until something blinds you, it's Felix. He has givin you a way out of the dark, he is your light.
<end of dream>
"Gah! What the heck...." you say and sit upright in bed, you look at the clock, "Shoot! I'm gonna be late!" You quickly get ready and run to get to work.
You accidentally bump into Jonghyun as you run over to your station, "Ah! S-sorry!"
"It's okay." He says as you run away and get ready for customers.
"Hey..." Felix says to you, you don't realize he showed up but you quickly look up and become startled by him.
"H-Hi.." you say.
"I just want to say that you...look very pretty today!" He says with a nervous laugh and quickly walks away.
"O-ok. Thanks Felix!" You say to where he can hear you.
<some hours later>
"Hey y/n." Jonghyun says.
"Oh, hi."
"How are you?" He says and looks at you as if he's worried still.
"I'm fine. What about you..?"
"I'm fine, but I'm still a little worried about you..." he says and touches your hand.
You pull away from the awkwardness and turn away, "I told you; I'm fine. Why do you have to worry about me so much?? Just get back to work, I don't want you to get in trouble."
He shrugs his shoulders and walks away slowly, you face the new customer and start back on working.
<after work>
You don't remember having any plans so you just decide to relax, you haven't done that in a while. "Ah~ time to just watch tv and lay on the couch, hmm... maybe I could eat something too. I'm really craving chicken!" You say to yourself and start to order fried chicken from your app. "Yay! Its on its way~! Time to have the time of my life!!"
You turn the tv on to your favorite show and lay down until the chicken shows up, "Ohhooo!!! It's here~~!" You say in excitement and open the door, he hands you the chicken and you give him the money.
You kinda wish someone else was here to cuddle with but you two would probably end up kissing and doing it. And you don't want that to happen again for the umtenth time.
For the rest of the day you lay down relaxed and eating your chicken, but of course at some point, "Can I come over?"