another lover now

THE NEXT DAY

It's the morning, you wake up to this text from Namjoon saying, "Hey, do you finally want to hang out today? I really want to see you~"
"We'll see about it, Joonie."
"Ugh ok then, princess.."
You get up and make breakfast for you and Jonghyun, "babe, what do you want for breakfast~?" You ask him as you walk over to the bed.
"I don't know, something good."
"Hm~ ok."
You decide to make pancakes for the two of you.
"Baby, it's ready!" You say and put the food on the table.
He walks out of the room wearing only underwear, the sight makes you slightly turned on but you keep your cool.
"Last night was awesome.." he says and starts eating.
"Yea, it was alright. We should get ready for work, Jonghyun."
"What do you mean, 'alright'?? It was the best night ever," He says with a big smile and, "But you're the bestest~" he continues and leans over to kiss you on the forehead.
"Ugh that was so cheesy, ew" you joke and finish your food.
It was time to go to work so you hurried to get ready and drove there as fast as possible.

                     AT WORK

"Hey I'll meet you at the store, ok?" Namjoon texts you.
"Ok~"
A few minutes go by and you see Joonie enter the store with a present in his hands. He looks over at you and waves his hand, "Hey y/n!"
"Hey~"
He runs over to your station and hands you the present, "here, I was gonna give you this a while ago but I forgot about it."
"Aw~ thanks so much!" You say with a warm smile and put the bag next to your chair, "I'll open it later."
"Ok, so I was wondering if you'd still be up to hanging with me tonight, is that alright with you?"
"What's alright with her?" Jonghyun says as he approaches Namjoon, ready to fight.
"Hey, this is your boyfriend right?" Joonie asks backing away from you.
"Oh, yea...be nice, babe.." You say and look at Jonghyun sternly.
"Ok, ok." He says and gets closer to you.
"I'll text you later, y/n. Bye!" Namjoon says and winks at you while walking away and out of the store.
"So, you gonna hang out with 'him' tonight?? What about me?!" He questions while slightly raising his voice.
"H-hey, don't make a big deal out of it, Ok? What do you think will happen?"
"...what I think is that he's gonna end up doing it with you, I know all of your 'relationships' with them... I want you all to myself."
"Oh... I'll stop him if it happens, Ok? Just don't worry about me babe." You say and kiss him on the cheek.
"Ok.... see you later then." He says with a weak smile and walks away.
<time skip to after work>
You drive back to your apartment, "Hey so what time do you think you can come over?" Namjoon gets you as you drive home.
"Probably rn, where is the place?"
"It's at our house, you remember right?"
"Oh, yea I do. I'll be on my way then, see you soon!"
"OK, can't wait!"
You drive over to the house and are immediately greeted by Joonie, "Hey~ princess~!" He says and pulls you inside.
"H-hey! What are you doing??" You asks as he shuts his bedroom door behind you.
"What do you think, Baby?"
"Oh no, is he really gonna do this?? I told Jonghyun that I wasn't gonna let him but..." You ask to yourself.
"Are you ready?" He asks seducivly.
"No! I don't want to do this! Can't we just hang out like normal people??" You ask him and open the door and run into the living room.
"Hey, wait y/n. I didn-"
"I don't want to hear it, why do you use me like this!?" You yell at him and drive home in frustration.
Opening the door you hear Jonghyun in the bedroom moaning, "omg, is he playing with that you again...." he ask yourself and remember Joonie's present that he gave you. You decide to open it up and it's, "W-what... vibrating under ware.... freaking really, Namjoon!? Tch what a jerk."
//smut//
You say to yourself and enter the bedroom, "Oh my god! Babe, I didn't know you were home!! Omg, I'm so embarrassed!" Jonghyun says as he starts cumming all over himself. "Yea, I figured you'd be posting with that vibrator but you know what?"
"What?" He asks and puts up the vibrator and cleans up his mess. "I got a present today from Namjoon and it was vibrating under ware for me to try out!" You say in excitement and toss him the remote to control them.
"Ooo, this'll be fun!"
"Turn it on, I'm already wearing them!" You say in an impatient tone and he turns it on max ofc.
"Ooo I like this!" You say and lay on the bed next go him. His eyes glance over at you.

              Jonghyuns POV

She looks so cute when she's pleasured. "Ng~ I'm already getting hard again~ but, I want to see her cum." I say to myself, her face really turns me on, so... it's hard to explain.
"Hey, are you ready to cum yet?" I ask her, she glances over and starts to kiss me. "Is that a yes or no?" I ask her while she bits my lips. I touch her wet pussy from underneath the panties and start fingering her, "Ng~~! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum soon!" She screams. I feel so horny now, I look over at my hard member and it looks like it wants her, badly.
"Don't stop! Please don't stop, daddy~!!" She screams again and I hit her G spot. "Ng~~!! I'M CUMMING~~!!"
I feel her liquids ooze out and into my hand, I lick off all of it and then we make out.
"Why is our relationship like this?" She asks me.
"Because I love you, and you love this pleasure I give you."
"Hm~ probably, I love you always and only you, daddy~" she says with a smile and cuddles me.

                 YOUR POV

        Another lover now