Childhood best friend

"Omg is that him?!"

He walks into the store and grabs his phone from his pocket. You guess that he's texting someone but there was someone in line to pay.
You look back at him and... he's gone, "oh, he's probably in the store somewhere." You think to yourself.
After a couple minutes Jonghyun back hugs you out of nowhere, "How's work going?" He says in a husky voice.
"It's good, how's your work going, babe?" You say back in a somewhat seductive voice.
"Um... excuse me, can I pay..?" Someone in line says, you look at him and your eyes meet, "Its you." You think to yourself.
"Oh, sorry." You say and look at Jonghyun, "have fun with work!" Jonghyun says and hugs you one final time.
As you slide the groceries you can see out of the corner of your eye, he's starring at you... "E-excuse me miss, but I feel like I've known you for a long time... have we met before?" He finally says and you raise your head to meet his eye contact, "Hmm... maybe we were childhood friends." You say in a sarcastic and annoyed voice. You can't believe that he doesn't remember you, it breaks your heart.
"Oh! I think we were, y/n right? I've been dying to see you again!" He says with a ecstatic face.
"Oh really? Nice."
"Yea! Do you wanna catch up someday? I have a lot to talk about!"
"I'm veerryy busy, I don't think I'll ever be able to meet you again," you say as you bag up his groceries, "all right, here you go.... Felix... see you around."
"Yea bye, y/n.."

               AFTER WORK
<at the hospital>
You walk into V's room to see him sleeping, you walk over and sit on the edge of his bed, "Hey Tae, I heard today is when you leave. I'll pick you up when it's time and drop you off, if you want I'll even sleep over with you to comfort you while you sleep..." his straight face turns into a smile, "Oh really? That would be great..." he says in a tired voice and holds onto your hand. You look at him one more time and you get closer to his face, "I-I think I'm in love with you, but I don't know for sure..."
"Well I'll make you feel positive about your feelings." He says and pulls you in for a kiss.

                    Taes POV

I lean in for the kiss and I feel her hand go behind my neck, her soft lips make me feel so good. As I let go, she looks at me and says, "I'm positive now." And gives me one last kiss before the nurse comes in.
"Excuse me Taehyung, it's time for you to leave. Have a good day!"
"Oh, thank you miss! I'll take him home!" Y/n says and I get up and get dressed in my clothes.
//Smut//
As I take off my hospital gown y/n comes in the bathroom and immediately undresses herself, "I want you, Taehyung." She says in a seducive tone as she gets on top of me and makes out.
"H-hey wait!" I say and decide to kiss her back. Her hands go down to my now hard member, she strokes it lightly and finally starts sucking it. "-grunt- yea, faster...! " I say and grab her head, she starts to choke on my member. After a couple more minutes I finally come in her mouth. "Mmmm... yummy" she says and swallows it all, after that she gets on top of my member and rides me, "you like that??" She says and plays with my hair. "I love you so much!" I say and caress her hips to go the rhythm I'm going, "I'm going on top now, y/n." I say and flip her over, her moan makes me want to distroy her. "Ng~~ you make me feel so good~~!" She moans and I go faster.
I finally feel like I'm about to come, "I-im gonna come!" She says and I go a little more until she comes then I take out my member and cum on her back.
"OK, y/n, I should get ready to go home, we'll continue this if you want~" I say and give her little kisses on her neck.

                     YOUR POV

The pleasure felt so good since you haven't had sex in a while, "Hmm... I think that was enough for now. Get ready so I can take you home, baby~~" You say.
"Hm. Ok then, I'll try to hurry babe~" he says back and kisses you one last time.
You both clean up and you wait for V to come out. -ping- "Hey babe, where are you? I came back from work and you weren't home. Are you alright?" Jonghyun texts you. You completely forgot about the excuse you'd give him...
"Oh, yea. I was just out getting something to eat. Sorry I wasn't there in time~" you decide to text back.
"Oh, ok. Well come back here quickly! I have something to give you♡"
"Ooo! Ok, I'll try! Love you~♡"
"Love you too, babe♡"
Finally V comes out of the bathroom, "Ok, let's go.." he says.
"Ok." You say and he follows you out the room and outside to your car.
The car ride was quiet and a bit awkward, "So how's work going?" He asks, breaking the silence.
"It's been great I guess,  I saw my childhood best friend today. It's been 10 years since I last saw him..."
"Oh, wow! That's so Cool! Are you guys gonna meet up sometime to catch up or something?"
"I don't think so, I told him I was really busy. And that it would be hard for me to meet up." You say and deeply regret saying it.
"Oh... too bad. Well at least you saw him!" He says trying to lighten the mood.
"Yea I guess."
You finally pull up to his apartment complex, walking up the stairs to drop him off, you spot Felix moving into the apartment next door to Tae. "Oh, y/n! What's up?" He says with a warm smile and looks over at V.
"Oh, is this your.. boyfriend?" Felix asks, clearly upset.
Does he like me?