Someone new

You still can't believe what's happening to V, "he's starving himself... but w-why?" You ask yourself again in disbelief.
"H-hey y/n, I'm s-sorry for w-worrying you... I j-just t-t-thought I should t-tell you.." Tae says while his eyes are still closed, he looks so pale still.
"No I should be sorry, I pointed it out a while ago and never actually took you to the hospital to check it out. This is my fault, don't blame yourself!" You say as you fall on top of him, sobbing. His hand pats your back, "it's ok, I won't put you in this type of state any more. Don't worry about me, please...!" He tries to scold you but his voice is too weak.
You finally calm down, he looks so peacful when you look at him, "ah~ Taehyung, you always worry me but I'll always... Love you."
You get up to leave but Tae grabs onto your wrist, "I love y-you too..." he says and falls back asleep, you feel yourself smiling , "Oh Tae Tae..."

       AT YOUR APARTMENT

You collaps on your bed in exhaustion, "Am I in love with V?? Ah~! I'm so confused! I love Jonghyun but... Suga and Namjoon... I love them too. What's wrong with my life?!" You say in frustration.
-ding dong- you walk up and get the door, "Hey babe, I'm back from work," Jonghyun says as he looks at your frustrated face, "You ok?"
You look at him with a desperate face, "I-I don't know..." he looks at you, concerned, "Hey, let's lay down, relaxed babe." He says and walks you to the bedroom to rest. You feel his presence next to you as you drift to sleep.

             Jonghyuns POV

I watch her as she sleeps, although she still looks troubled I kiss her on the forehead and I get up. "Hmm... What should I do?" I say and look over at y/n. A feeling down 'there' starts to form, "Ugh, am I really gonna do this..." I question myself as I walk over to her. My hands caress her hips as I pull her towards my erection. Next thing I know, I was grinding on her, my almost inaudible moans filled my ears and I went faster, I could hear her moaning too. "This is just what I wanted to do.." I say as I pull her closer and cum inside my pants.

                   YOUR POV

I felt someone grabbing me by my hips, I turn my head to see Jonghyun panting next to me, "What's going On? Are you ok?" You say and turn fully around to face him. "Haha! I'm perfectly fine, all because of you." He says and kisses you on the lips, you feel a jolt of energy in you and you put your arms around him and make out. You grind on his bulge, "Ah~ yea. Just like that. -grunt-" he says as he grabs onto your hips.

                 TAE'S POV

I wake up to see me still at the hospital, but I feel perfectly fine. I push a button to call a nurse, "Yes sir? How may I help you?" She says and walks closer.
"I need to leave, am I ready to? Please!"
"Hmm.." she says as she looks at her clipboard, "I'm afraid you'll have to stay here until tomorrow, just to make sure you're well kept."
"Oh... thanks I guess..."
"No problem, sir!" She says and leaves the room.
All I can do is sit here and wait for the night to come then I can finally leave and go home.

                  YOUR POV

I stare into Jonghyuns eyes as I go fast on top of him, his face looks pleasured and honestly so sexy. "Hey are you about to cum yet? I'm almost there." You say and go faster.
"I-im almost there.... ah~ ngh~ -pant, pant, pant- I'm cumming!" He says and almost screams your name.
After that session it was actually time to do it but he understood that you were not ready and you weren't.
"Hehe, sorry..." You say and get up. His face looks exhausted as he lays down, still panting.
"It's fine -pant- at least I was pleasured...haha.." he says and gets up and follows you.
Suddenly you feel his arms go around you, he back hugs you and you grab a snack from the cabinet above you.

              THE NEXT DAY

You wake up and realize that it's the weekend, but you still have to go to work, "Ugh! I totally forgot about work! " you say out loud and frantically hurry to get ready.
Jonghyun watches you as you run around the apartment, "Um... ok then. Work is not till 1 more hour, relax. "
"Oh... haha!" You say and sit down on the couch, "Hey do you want to hang out after work?" Suga texts you.
"Hmm... I'll have to think about it, it all depends on what my boyfriend and I are doing." You text back.
"Oh right... so are you free or not?" He texts you back.

"Hey Jonghyun, are we doing anything today? Shopping? A date? Anything~?" You ask him as you walk over to him.
"Hmm.. I was kinda thinking we could go shopping or something, are you up to it?" He says.
"Oh totally!"
You text Suga back, "Sorry, but me and my boyfriend are going shopping... maybe next time?"
"Oh, ok. Have a good time then!" He texts you back seconds later.

                    AT WORK

You get in uniform and wait for people to arrive, looking at the entrance you see someone you remember from your past, someone very close to you. He moved away long ago but he might've moved back here. His hair, covers his face from your view, "Omg, omg! Wait! Is that him?!"