Gotta get though this..

You're getting sick, you can't get sick when you're trying to train for my new career.
You text your mom, "Hey mom what medicine do I take when I have a cold?"
"Well, you gotta stay hydrated and rest, you need to heal. You can take a lot of different medicines for different pains, but Zicam is a good medicine for that."
"K, thanks."
  Ugh, Zicam.. You hated that medicine growing up. But, if it helps I'll get it.
You go to the store and look through the medicines, out of the blue you see Suga in the other isle. You don't want Suga to worry about you with the cold you have, plus you have a mask on so you don't know if he can tell it's you yet.
You walk by his isle swiftly and hope he doesn't see you. You got the medicine you needed now you just need to buy it and leave.
"Y/n? Is that you?" Someone behind you says. You turn your head a little to get a peak of who said it, it was Suga. How did he see me?
Well, you gotta say something... he gestures you closer to him and whispers in your ear, "Let's go to the bathroom." You get a wave of nervousness, "O-ok.." You say with a little cough. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked in a worried voice. Oh no you are gonna make him worried about you.. "no no I'm fine, just a little cough." You say. "Oh, ok. Let's go then." He says with that smirk.
               -smut warning-
  We got into a family bathroom and you knew what was gonna happen, you felt his hand grab your ass pulling you to him as you two kiss. You already felt wet, he pulled you closer until you could feel his erection getting bigger. You started unzipping his pants and slipped then down, revealing what big of a dick he had. You immediately start sucking it and hear him grunt in pleasure. He starts pushing your head in harder and faster and you choke on him. He cums inside your mouth. You remove your mouth from him and he grabs you once more and forcefully puts you on top of the counter,  he's so rough with you. He can't help but let out a small moan when he licks you pussy, you moan loudly and he puts his fingers in like it's no big deal. He then starts with his other finger, going in circles across your clit. You moan like crazy from the pleasure it brings,
You finally squirt leaving him drenched in your liquids, he licks your pussy even more making you squirt out every last drop inside you.
You turn to get his dick in you, so pleasuring. You want to cum so badly but it's not time yet. He goes slowly at first but when you get in a comfortable position, he gets faster and harder. You can't help but scream out that you came to him, he then takes his dick out and cums on your back. Feeling that gooey, warm, cream on your back makes you wanna kiss him. You grad him and push him on the ground, you put his dick in you and start riding and kissing him and he moans so much. You feel his hand grab your boob and play with them, you love the feeling of his hands on you and you moan loudly.
But then, you hear a knock on the door, "Occupied!" You yell out with a kind of shaky voice. He smirks at you and you continue kissing, with the loud smack he gives your ass.
He takes out his dick and you sit on the floor ready for his cum. He cums so much in your mouth and he can't get enough of you.
"I love you so much y/n." He tells you with a tired voice.
"Love you too"

You both clean off and got dressed, he went on with his shopping and you paid for your medicine and left.

  When you got home you noticed that your door was open the whole time, "Oops... guess I didn't lock it."
When you close the door you see a figure in your apartment,  looks like a familiar one too. You grab a flash light and shine it at the figure, What the heck? What are you doing here?"