Tragedy 💔💔

"Hey sit down, I wanted to say that I'm sorry. Truly sorry. I know I hurt you and I know you're probably mad at me but just hear me out."
You look down and stare at the ground, you then back away from him. He grabs onto your shoulder, you jump in fear of him yelling at you. "Y/n, please answer me..did I really hurt you that bad?"
Tears form in your eyes as you remember what happened, he made out with jungkook right in front of you. You two were lovers and he just ruined it for you.
"Yes, you did hurt me badly. So do me a favor and never talk to me again." You raise your voice, he lets go of you, "Please don't say that. I wanted us to be closer than what we are know. I'm begging you, please don't say that!"
You smirk and quickly walk away, he yells out in frustration and you feel him right behind you. You lock your car doors and speed off back to your apartment. Parking your car you see hobi walking up to your apartment, you catch up with him and hug him tightly. "What's brought you here, hobi?" You ask and meet his eyes.
"O-oh, I was just gonna surprise you and spend the night here if that's okay with you?"
You look around with a smile, "And do what?" His eyes widen and a bright smile forms, "We'll see what happens~"
You both walk inside and you start to make something to eat, he turns on the TV and a wonderful smell forms from the kitchen. "WOW! What are you making y/n?? It smells so friking good!"
"Ha! Nothing special really. It's just yakisoba.."
"Oh! That sounds great! Are you almost done making it??" He questions and runs over to you.
You stir the pot and he takes a big whiff, laughing at him you serve him a big portion. He blows loudly and stuffs it in his face, "Mmmmmm! Thish ish sho gooooood!"
A smile forms on your face and you eat some too, you're glad he likes your cooking.
<after eating>
You both walk to the couch, snuggle up next to each other and watch tv. His warm body heats you up and makes you all warm and fuzzy, "This is great." You say with a smile and snuggle closer until you finally fall asleep on his shoulder, you hear him whisper something but you can't quite make it out because you're too tired to listen. But you think he said I love you, you drifted off into an amazing sleep.

NEXT DAY

You wake up still in the same position, hobi lays motionless with a peaceful face. You try to wake him up but he just groans and softly pushes you away, "Hobi~ I gotta go to work so I'll see you later, ok?"
He pulls you in, half asleep and smiles, "Ok, see you later hunny~" and gives you a small kiss on the cheek.
Smiling, you get up and get ready for work. Putting on your shoes you hear hobi snore. Little giggles come out of your mouth and you walk out the door.
<At work>

"Morning y/n!" Jonghyun says, you look around for Felix. (Just to make sure he's not spying..)
"Hey, Jonghyun ," you walk closer to him, "Just wanna let you know, be careful when you talk to me. I don't want you to get hurt... or killed."
His eyes widen but you walk to your station. He slowly walks away in shock, looks around hesitantly and you tend to the customers as always.
<almost time to leave>

You look around one last time and get ready to leave work, as you take off your uniform you feel a presence somewhere in the room. Of course you think it's Felix but where? You search all the lockers and corners but he's no where to be found, subbenly when you are half way naked you feel hands go down your back. You jerk your head around and Felix forcefully kisses you and pushes you to the ground, he places his hand in your no no square and you squirm to get away but he keeps you in place.
"FELIX! STOP!!"
He doesn't stop, he strips you fully naked and then he takes off his pants.
//SMUT....//
"YOU ARE GONNA PLEASURE ME YOU WHORE!" He yells and you quickly suck his member till he gets hard. You are scared out of your mind as he takes it out of your mouth and forcefully puts it inside you, "OW! Felix you're hurting me!!" You scream and he thrust harder till you feel your insides ripping apart. It hurts so much and you try getting up but his grip on you is beyond your strength.
"Y/N! OMG!" Someone screams from the entrance, it was Jonghyun. He runs up and pushes Felix aside making him stop, Jonghyun shields you away from him. "What are you doing in here, sir?" Jonghyun asks calmly, Felix slowly gets up, and takes something from his pants. "Felix, don't do this. I swear you'll make our relationship worse." You say and back away to get dressed.
"I c-can't stop, y/n! Help! I'm going crazy!" Felix explains and gets out a knife. His eyes wide as he sprints to Jonghyun, and stabs him in the neck.
"NOO!! JONGHYUN!! NO NO NO NO...!!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs, he looks over at you, "Run away..." He says, blood everywhere. You finish putting on your pants and sprint outside to your car, Felix hides the body and washes up.
"Omg omg omfg!!!" You scream in your car in disbelief. Tears streaming from your eyes making it hard to see, you can't even believe what happened... Jonghyun is gone, who's next?!