The make up

Felix walks over to the couch and sits quietly, you don't know what to say to him at the moment. "F-Felix...you really felt that way this whole time? Why didn't you j-just tell me?" You finally spit out and walk over to sit next to him.
He scoots away from you, "It's not easy to say that kind of stuff to you, you're so precious I don't want to ruin that. I just thought that us just staying friends would be okay with you but honestly I just wanted to get closer to y-"
"But we are close! We can kiss again to confirm our feelings! I-I always kinda liked you to be honest, you're just the cutest thing~!" You say trying to lighten his mood.
"I-I'm cute?" He questions and looks at you blushing slightly.
"Haha! Yes totally! You're like a little puppy~ and I think that's so cute..." You say and watch him lean in closer to you, you feel his breath against your lips as you touch. Finally kissing, he grabs onto your hips and throws you on top of him.
You get nervous and try to pull away but his grip is pulling you onto his member, "not this..." You think to yourself and pretend like you're fine but, he opens his eyes and you two catch eye contact while kissing. He pulls away, "Hehe...sorry I got a little carried away.."
"A-ah...no, no. I-It's okay." You stutter and sit up right, his hand slides on top of yours and you look at him with a warm smile.
"So you feel the same as me?" He asks.
You think to yourself what would happen if you stopped dating hobi, but you love him to much to stop. Staring into Felix's eyes, "I-I'm not sure yet, I can't choose between you and my bf...sorry Felix. But you never know, I could come back to you."
His eyes shift to the ground and nods his head slowly, his hand pulls away and he turns away from you. Your heart drops as you see him ignore you, you decide to leave. "Well, I'll leave you alone then. Bye Felix."

                  AT HOME

You set your things down and slam your bedroom door, laying in your bed your eyes shift to the vibrator you bought, "Maybe I can just please myself to forget about everything..." You say to yourself.
//light smut//
You get up and grab the toy and strip naked, holding it on your clit you feel a nervous feeling. But you turn it on and slowly rub it against your clit.
Moans escape from your mouth as you turn it to max, your whole body shakes as you feel yourself about to orgasm, "Ng~ -panting- a-almost there..." you moan and rub it fast, your fingers thrust into your hole and you feel the orgasm form, "Ha.....ng~~!! -orgasms- Ah! Felix-" you scream out but quickly cover your mouth when you finish saying felix's name. "Omg that's so embarrassing..." You say and lay there panting, body shaking and you throw the toy on the ground.

                  NEXT DAY

You wake up to the bright sunlight hitting your face, you dread going to work but having no choice, you quickly get ready and drive to work.
As you enter you try your best not to make any contact with Jonghyun, but that backfires. "Y/n! What did I do?!" He asks you as he stomps over to you with a mad expression. "N-nothing, it's just me. I don't want to be bothered right now so can you please leave me alone...?" You answer with a weak smile that quickly fades to a frown. You watch him out of the corner of your eye as he walks away but he stops in his tracks, "Y/n...I'm worried about you.."
"..." You don't say anything.
As a customer comes up you quickly put on a fake smile and start working. After a couple hours go by, you get a call from Suga. Of course you answer, "Hey Suga."
"Hey, do you want to meet up later? Maybe... 1?"
"Uh, sure. I may just have to check with Hobi but I'd like to hang out, I've had a lot of things on my mind.."
"Oh really? Me too...lets just tell each other later okay? Bye y/n."
"Bye suga.."
You hang up and get back to working, a couple more customers go by and it's finally time to leave. "Oh no you don't!" You hear Jonghyun say from behind you. You turn around and look him straight in the eyes, "What...?"
"Come with me." He says sternly, grabs you wrist and pulls you into that bathroom, he looks at you and you can see his eyes watering, "What's wrong?? All I want to know is if you're okay but all you do is brush me away!" He says and tightens his grip on you, making you flinch in pain.
With your free hand you grab onto his wrist and try to pull your hand out but he's to strong, "You're not getting away this time y/n. Just tell me!" His eyes gleaming as a tear leaves his eye and drops to the ground.
"I-I don't even know what's going on either...just stupid girl things y'know?" You say and wait for his grip to loosen.
His expression shows that he's gonna cry a lot, "Y-y/n...I love you, just don't scare me like that ok?" He says and throws his arms around you and cries. You don't know how to react but you just hug him back, somehow you start to feel sad too. Tears form in your eyes and your nose burns, "I love you too..." You say and start crying with him.

                    AT HOME

You text hobi if you were going anywhere today and he responded with no.
Then you call Suga....you wait for him to pick up, "Hello?" Suga says.
"Hey, hobi said that I can go, are you gonna pick me up?"
"Oh, Ok! Yea I can pick you up, be ready ok?"
"Okay see ya!"
He hangs up and you quickly get dressed in casual clothes.
"Okay, almost time for us to spill the tea." You say to yourself with a smile.