Leaving (final episode)

Felix makes me up in a panic, "y/n, Namjoon is at the door!" He whispers. I have a confused look on my face as I get up and answer the door, "Yeah?" I ask and Namjoon stands there with a grin.
"Hey y/n. I've been wanting to hang out lately, Oh! Sorry did I wake you up?" He looks at me concerningly.
"Oh well Felix had to wake me up, but it's okay. I have to work today so maybe after work?"
"How about right now?" He asks and pushes me against the wall. I push away, "You know Felix is my boyfriend right? So back off."
He smirks, "he doesn't have to know~" and proceeds to push me against the wall, this time pining my arms above me. I can't move, "Namjoon stop." I say calmly. His face moves closer as he slowly kisses me, I look around to see if anyone can help me. No one is around. Dammit, why is he doing this.
He makes out with me, I struggle to escape. I try to kick him with my foot but his legs and so close my mine it has no effect. "Please stop, this is uncomfortable namjoon.."
"Too b-"
"What the heck?!!" Felix gasps as he opens the door. I smile in relief, "please help me..."
He pushes Namjoon off and grabs my wrist to pull me inside, I lock the door. "What did I just see?!" He asks.
"Its not what it looked like, he was forcing me.. I couldn't move, he pinned me down. I pushed him off the first time, just don't kill him." I beg.
He sighs, "I won't, you should go to work. It's already getting late."
I nod and walk to my room, I really want to move.

<after work>

Felix is no where to be found, I searched my whole house. I called him several times, no answer. Has he run away? But he'd be caught by cops at some point. This whole day is strange.
My mind wanders, what if he went to kill Namjoon... No way.
I call Namjoon, no answer. I decide to call Tae, he answers, awesome. "Hey y/n, what's up?"
"Um. Hey, is Namjoon okay? He didn't answer my phone call. Can you check on him?"
"O- sure...*walks to his room* o...my...fuck.... " his breathing starts to get fast, "um..! He's been murdered..!!!" His voice shakes in a panic. He yells to the other members to get out of the house, I immediately drive over there. My heart races and tears are filling my eyes to where I can barely see. I arrive to see everyone outside, Taehyung is shaking. I run to him, "I'm gonna check it out ok? You guys stay here."
"NO! Y/N!" Jin yells. The pain in his voice almost breaks me, "I'm sorry but I have to." I say and enter the house.
I go to Namjoons room to see blood surrounding his body, "FELIX?!!! Was this YOU?!?!" I scream in rage. A faint laugh is heard from across the house. I walk towards it, my body shakes in fear but I still keep going. "You know you're going to get caught some day!!" I yell. He comes out from behind the couch. "Oh I know, but weren't we gonna move soon? He's not dead yet, just uncouncious don't worry."
I slap his face, "I told you not to kill him, you almost did. What's wrong with you!??!?"
"I'm a yandere, I already told you baby." he smiles.
I tend to Namjoons wounds, and clean up the blood. "You shouldn't call 911. They'll ask what happened and then find out it was me. Then I'll get in trouble." Felix says.
"I know, that's why I'm helping, you should help out too."
He laughs, "why should I? I'm the one who hurt him!"
I sigh and leave him alone to focus on namjoon. Namjoons face looks hurt even though he's unconscious. After a while of tending to him, he wakes up, wincing in pain though. All of the members are surrounding him, I already drove Felix home. Namjoon looks around and looks at Jin, "What happened..? Why am I hurting so bad..." he says weakly.
"Sshhhh, please don't talk. Just relax." I say concerningly.
I let the members care for him and I leave to go back to Felix, I plan on yelling at him but as I arrive I start to feel very nervous. I mean, he almost killed another person. My legs shake as I walk up the stairs, I see him waiting at the door sitting on the ledge. My heart pounds and I feel myself almost throw up. Our eyes meet, he doesn't say anything. I just sit next to him with my head on his shoulder, "I'm sorry..." he says, his voice almost breaking. "I know saying that isn't enough but I don't know what else to say." He finishes. I sigh, letting him know I heard him. We sit in silence looking out at the sunset. "I wanna move." I say looking up at him, he smiles, "Lets get ready then."
We both smile and run inside to start packing, the rush of adrenaline fills me. We're really moving now, are we gonna tell anyone? I mean I just got a job... where will we even go? Anywhere. It doesn't matter, we're both broken and need a new environment. My bags are filled with everything I ever need. We run out and fill the car, we smile in excitement and I get in the driver's seat. I hesitate, "Are we really doing this.." I say stunned. He nods. I start driving, not knowing where to go. He pulls up a GPS to where he wants to go. "Should we tell anyone about this?" I ask. He doesn't say anything, I look at him. He's crying, "Felix! Are you okay!?" I panic and pull over. He breaks down in front of me, I try to calm him down. He's shaking, "I've...never been so...happy before.." he says softly. I smile and hug him, "Me too. So let's keep going...together."