Felix comes back

You watch as he lights his cigar and puts it on his lips, you slowly sneak up behind him and take it away. "What are you doing with this?" You ask while dropping it on the ground and stepping on it. He looks annoyed at you, "I'm smoking, you got a problem?" He asks in a sarcastic tone. You raise your eyebrow and pull him towards you, "You can die from this Yoongi. You're an idol, what would your fans think??" You ask in a serious voice. He gently pushes you away and looks down, "I'm sorry y/n. But it's an addiction, it's really hard to stop this. I'm so sorry, please don't worry about me though."
You sigh and hug him, "I'll do anything to help you." You say and hug tighter, he hugs you back and then you both walk to the car. As you do you see seoho calling you over, you excuse yourself and tell Yoongi to wait in the car and you walk to seoho. "Hey what's wron-"
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make him mad, it's all my fault." He says and looks down in shame. You giggle and tell him, "It's alright, he's fine now. But hey, do you wanna exchange numbers or something? You seem cool." You ask, he's face turns pink, "Uh-sure, lemme just get my phone out.." He says nervously and pulls it out of his pocket.
You type in your phone number into his phone and he does the same, "Thanks! Now we can text all the time!" You say happily.
You walk back to your car and drive to the apartment. You open the door and both yoongi and you walk in, "Y/n I think I should go. The others are probably wondering where I am by now. I'll talk to you later okay?" Yoongi says and kisses you softly on the lips. You nod and let him get his things. He waves goodbye as he walks out, you remember the first time he ever kissed you.
A few minutes go by and suddenly you hear a bang on your door, you look through the peep hole and see a guy, his face isn't facing the door so you just see the back of his head. You cautiosly open the door and the guy runs inside, "Who are you??" You ask him. He looks over at you, his face is best up and bruised. "What happened?" You ask another question, his face is so bad you could barely recognize that this guy is, "Felix!! Omg!"
He collapses on the ground and you run towards him completely forgetting about what he did. You tend to his wounds and bruises and then ask him again what happened. "Well.. Some people saw me moping around the streets and decided to beat me up for no reason, at least I think. So all I could think was going to your apartment for shelter. Is it alright if I stay the night, since I have no where to go..?"
You look at him with a frown, "Of course you can! Let me fix the couch for you to sleep." You say. He looks at you with a frown when you said, 'couch' as if he wanted to sleep in the same bed. You don't want him in your bed right now, "Okay, its done. You can relax and here's the remote for the TV." You say as he lays down. He winces in pain his aching body drops down on the couch and he reaches for the remote.
"Thank you.." He says weakly, you nod and walk to your room.
"Ugh how could I forget about what he did? I can't just act like nothing happened...but he is hurt and I have to help him. He has no one except me." You say to yourself. You think a little and realize, "Then what about Changbin and all the others?? Where are they?"
You peek out if your door and look at Felix who's laying there watching tv, you decide to walk out and ask where his group is.
"Hey um.. Felix?"
He looks at you, "Yea?"
You look around nervously, "So um, where is the rest of your group?"
He looks shocked and then looks back at the tv, he doesn't say anything for a while but eventually he says something. "They didn't want me anymore, they found out about the murder. And obviously I got my contract cancelled and then kicked out. So I have no where to go, I have no money to take a trip back to Australia and I clearly have no friends to stay with except for you." He says with a whimpering voice. You sit down on the ground next to him and hug him, "I'm sorry about this, I can take care if you here. Don't worry. I need to get another job though, so we could maybe become a family.."
His eyes widen and his frown turns into a bright smile, "Okay!"
You walk back into your room and lay on your bed in exhaustion.

THE NEXT DAY

You wake up with the motivation to look for a job, you get your phone and look up jobs that work with Coffee. A job called, 'Star cafe' pops up and you click on it. It's an average sized cafe with a woody, natural style. "Perfect!" You say happily and apply for it.
Suddenly you hear a knock on your door, "yea?" You ask.
"I'm hungry~!" Felix whines. You sigh and walk out into the kitchen, "What do you feel like?" You ask him, he's looking around and thinking. "Hmm... I have no idea, surprise me."
"Okay, you're having cereal." You say and grab a random cereal box and a bowl. He watches as you pour in the cereal and the milk, "Thank you." He says as you hand him the bowl, he then walks to the table and starts eating.
A smile forms across your face as you watch him, "What?" He asks as soon as he catches you staring at him. "Nothing.." You say nervously and look away.
You go back to your room and sit down on your bed, "ugh what's gotten into me?" You ask yourself.
You decide to get dressed and take a walk, "Felix I'm gonna go on a walk. You stay here until I'm gone okay?" You say as you walk out the door. He says okay and you leave.

FELIX'S POV

I look around her apartment and then go to her room. I find tons of things, even her sex toys. So, I decide to be stupid and play with them, I plug in the vibrator and put it against my underware.
/light smut/
I then put it on max and lay on the bed, my head falls back in pleasure. Small grunts escape my mouth as I feel myself about to cum, 5 minutes pass and I still haven't cum yet. I take off my underware and begin to jerk myself off while I have the vibrator on the tip. Large amounts of pleasure form and I finally release a big load. "Why am I so horny..." I say and then proceed to do another round.
20 minutes later....
I clean off all the cum from my stomach and the tip of my member, "I want y/n to ride on me..." I moan and cum again. Suddenly I hear the front door unlock, "Shit!" I panic and throw the toy back in its place, get dressed again and get rid of the towel. Then I run to the couch just in time, she opens to door but there's someone with her...
"Oh felix! This is....