Jungkook is just a friend now

You wake up the next day and get ready to train a lot. Suga and Namjoon text you good morning and you reply to both of them with, "Good morning, how are you?"

Suga texts you back with, "Wish you were here next to me so we could 'hang out'.. ;) "

Typical Suga wanting pleasure, but not today. You're focused on training a whole lot to get that 8th member name.
"I'm good, yesterday was the best. I even had a wet dream about you♡." Namjoon texts you finally.
You blush a little by the text he sent but you don't answer him till the
afternoon.
Suga texts you again saying, "Hey what are you doing?"
"Gonna go train a lot." You answer.
"Oh ok, work hard and we can hang out ALL the time :)"
You head over to train and stuff, when you walk over you see another familiar face, he looks over at you as you two pass by each other and you see his face get red. When you look at him you think to yourself, "Is that Jungkook?"
He walks a little quicker so you don't see him blush, but you totally noticed.
You decide to follow him like a creep and try to no get noticed.
As he turns a corner you see him peak a little behind him and you two catch eye contact, he turns around, "Have you been following me?" He asks you.
"N-no." You answer like it's so obviously a yes.
He can't stop blushing at you, "A-are you blushing at me?" You ask him.
"W-what? Uhh..no!"
You giggle at him and he smiles and blushes more. "Hey, umm... where are you going? Let me walk you there!" He asks you.
"Oh, n-no it's fine I can go by myself.." You tell him, you already passed it when you were following him and it would be a bit awkward if he finds out you were following him after all.
You two exchange numbers and then you two walk off and go on with your life.

When you get there you work super hard and practice a ton. It's a long day there and you stay focused on training the whole time.
After that loooong time practicing, you just sit down and watch TV.
Ahh haven't relaxed in a while you tell yourself.
You eventually fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night to a lot of texts from kookie. He really wants to talk to you, but you hope he doesn't want you in that way, you already have 2 lovers and don't want another one.

He sends you this and you know now that he wants you in that way, ugh why do they all like you

You're too tired to text him back so you go back to sleep.

Waking up, you get a text saying, "I really want you y/n~!"