So this happened..

"What did I forget?" You ask yourself.
You walk to your apartment and sit on the couch and start thinking about what you might have forgotten. -ping- Your phone goes, "hello?" The same person texts. "What did I forget?" You text back after you give up on thinking. "I'll bring it to you, it was supposed to be a surprise anyways." He texts and you answer with ok.
After a few minutes you hear a knock on the door and it was Tae, "Heyyy! I brought it!" He says as he holds up a bag that looked familiar. "Hi! Thanks, I'll open it later but come inside. I don't want you to come all the way here without a drink or something." You say and gesture him in and you both sit on the couch and start talking. "So, how's your life as a trainee?" He asks and gets a little closer, "Oh, nothing really that special, just the same stuff over again." You say with a shrug, "Oh yea, um let me get a drink for us. What would you like?"
"Hmm, let's get soju."
"Oh ok.." you say and get a little nervous.
Grabbing the shot glasses, you glance at him and catch him looking down at his...boner.
After pouring the alcohol, he excuses himself to the bathroom, "Oh, Ok. I'll wait then.." You say and sit down with a drinks on the table.
After a while of waiting you start hearing something in the bathroom, like moaning or something. You decide go knock on the door, "you ok?" You ask in a panicked voice. "Y-yeah I'm o-ok." He says as he tries to keep in a moan.
"OK. Well hurry up if you can, I want to hang out."
"Yeah s-sorry.." he says and grunts.
You walk away and sit back on the couch still hearing his moans in the background. After a while he opens the door and walks to you with a slight smile, his face is red and it looks like he was sweating.
"OK, let's drink shall we?" He says and picks up the shot glass, you do the same and take it. His eyes glance over to you and you stare into his eyes, "You... wanna do this..?" He asks and you nervously nod your head. His hands go down your arm as his face gets closer to yours.
//SMUT//
His lips press firmly against yours, your arms go around his neck and his hands go down your waist. He pulls you closer and pushes you down until you're laying down with him on top. His legs intertwine with yours and his hips grind on you, you can feel his boner get bigger and his kiss gets more passionate. "Are you sure about this?" You ask as he pulls away from the kiss, "Of course I am, you're who I want right now." He says with a smirk and rips off your skirt and everything. His mouth sucks on your pussy, and his fingers go inside you, faster and faster until you feel like cumming, you moan louder and louder and pull on his hair. You feel your body start to shake, "A-Ah! I'm c-cuming!" Your body shakes as you release your liquids into the couch.
His face shows satisfaction and he pulls down his pants to show his boner, "woah! Um... I don't think I'm ready..." You say as you stare at his boner. He doesn't listen to you and flips you over and inserts it inside you and thrusts hard and fast until he takes it out and cums in your mouth, "drink up, y/n." He says with a smirk and reaches down to touch your inner thighs. Your face looks at him innocently, which makes him rub your clit in a circular motion. "N-no.. st-op..." You say as you try to move his hand but he's too strong plus you're too weak after you came so hard. You start getting hot, his fingers move faster you pant faster as you feel an orgasm form, you hold onto Tae as you squirt on his hand and all over the couch. He brings up his hand and licks everything off while you pant, "Wasn't that great?" V asks as he gets up and carries you over to the bathroom, "mhm... we should do it again sometime." You say and look up at him, he looks at you and smiles, "Glad I could pleasure you."
You both shower together and he leaves.

"OK, I need to stop letting this happen," you say to yourself, "next thing I know is that all of them will be my lovers."