Almost got caught

"What's wrong with me?" You say to yourself, you're hand moves slightly but then that feeling comes back. You want to rush to the bathroom but they (the memebers) hold you back saying, "no no no! Rest, lay down. Don't move, relax!"
  One of the members' hand lays on your forehead and brushes your hair back, you can feel everyone here but you don't feel like opening up your eyes.
  You begin to fall asleep again but right as you do, that feeling rushes up again, making you run without hesitation to the bathroom. "Aw, I hope she gets better.." hobi says from the living room. You feel humiliate, I mean, barfing inside BTS's house... you feel like crying, then you feel tears swelling up until they fall down. You sit there on the bathroom floor, waiting to just die of humiliation, do they really care about you that much? You think to yourself. The nausea goes away a bit and you walk out of the bathroom clutching your stomach, the guys all rush you to the couch and lay you down. You can see the fear in Namjoons eyes but when you look at suga, he seems to not care as much.
  That really hurt you but he can be like that sometimes, it's ok. Jin gives you a drink of water and they all sit around you and talk about stuff to make you happy. Namjoons smile makes you lighten up and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.
  After a while, you start to feel much better and you move around but you don't eat much that day. Suga calls you into his room to talk, his hand pulls you into his room and he closes the door.
  "So, about that party.." he says with a frown.
  "What about it?" You say, you have no idea what happened that night anyways.
  "I know what happened, I saw everything. Are you and Namjoon a thing or not?"
  "W-what? What are you saying? I'm sorry, what actually happened that night?" You ask in a panic.
  "Y-you and Namjoon started to make out and then you got all sexual with him and..and... I'm just confused! Was that for real or was it just your drunk self?!"
  "What?! Of course it was my drunk self! W-why would I do that??"
  "Oh, ok. Just making sure because you're mine and only mine, y/n."
  You walk out of the room and see everyone gathered around the table to eat, Suga follows you and sits next to you. All the members look at you and Suga and you see them go "ooooo!" To Suga like y'all had a make out session or something, you're face gets hot.
  You start to eat, "Wow! This is so good!" You say and stuff your face, you hear them chuckle at you, "Thanks, I made it as always." Jin says with a smug look on his face. You finish eating and start to get up but of course someone has to pull you back. "What now?" You ask as you look back at whoever pulled you. "Can't we all hang out here?" V asks as he loosens his grip on you.
"I guess."
You all sit there in an awkward silence, you look over at Suga who's almost done eating. Jin breaks the silence saying that we should do karaoke. "Ah~ really? I'm terrible at singing!" You say. "Haha, it's fine. I bet you're not that bad." Jin says and he gets up to start the karaoke machine. You along with Jungkook, Jimin, Tae, Namjoon, and J-Hope follow Jin over to the area. You look back at suga who's just sitting there, you let the others pass by you and you walk over to him, "What's wrong? Are you ok?" You ask, "Are you still thinking about the party? I told you it was just me being drunk, it's ok I will always love you."
  "Are you sure? It just seemed so.... real. I-Im sorry, I should just trust you, let's sing." He says and you both head over to the others.