Another party

Kim Minyoungs boyfriend is none other that Felix.
You look at him and then back at MinYoung, her eyes gleaming with happiness, "Hey Felix! This is y/n, we just became friends..." she looks at Felix and then at you you both are starring at each other, "Um.. have you guys met before?" She asks you with a questioning expression. You snap out of it and say, "Come with me real quick." You grab her hand softly and walk her over to the bench, she questions you why but you stay silent.
"Listen, don't date him. H-he killed my best friend, he's a m-murderer. The police are already after him, you need to stay away from him." You explain, she looks shocked and jerks her head to where Felix is sitting, "A m-murderer?!" She stutters and looks down frightened.
"I'm sorry MinYoung, but you best not date him. I can find you another boyfriend if you want?"
She shrugs, "Okay, but what do I do about Felix?"
I just say, "Walk away, I'll drive you home." She smiles and we walk to your car. That catches felix's eye and he runs over to the car and knocks on your window, "What are you doing?!" He asks while banging on the window, you back out and drive away quickly with him slowly running after you but eventually he stops.
"Awww I feel so bad~!" She whines but you stay quiet, you'll never ever forgive him.
<at her apartment>

"Okay well thank you so much for helping me out there. I hope he doesn't come after me, thank you again. Bye~!" MinYoung says.
"Yeah no problem, bye!" You say and you both wave goodbye.

<at your apartment>

You walk in and plop on the couch, "ugh, well at least I helped someone from dating a murderer," you say and get a text, you look at it and realize that Jin texted you, "Woah! Jin texted me? He never does, I wonder if something bad happened..." You read the text, "Hey y/n.. I need help with something, can you come over?"
You sprint out the door and text him back, "I'm on my way!"
<at the bts house>

You ring the doorbell and are greeted by Jin, "Hey y/n. I just need help with dinner, think you can help me."
Your stress turns into relief and you nod your head. He smiles and gestures you over to the kitchen, "So do you know what to make or do you want me to pick?" You ask him.
"Well, hobi did tell me about that yakisoba you made him and I was wonder maybe if you could make that?" He asks and smiles.
You think about and finally say, "Okay, lemme just get out the ingredients."
He nods and moves out of your way.
After the water boils you put in the noodles and cook the vegetables, a yummy aroma manifests in the kitchen and makes its way to the whole house. All of a sudden hobi walks in the kitchen and asks, "What is that smell? Is that yakisoba?!"
You turn around and he comes running to you and hugs you, "Oh Hobi!" You say surprised, you catch jins eyes and laugh as he smiles. "Are you the one making dinner?" Hobi asks and pulls away to kiss me on the cheek. "Yeah, it's the yakisoba I made for you that one time." You say and he smiles big in excitement to eat it again.
He then walks back to his room so you could finish making it, "I never noticed how clingy he is.." Jin says surprisingly and leans on the counter, he looks at you and watches you make the food. You feel stressed because you hate it when people watch you, "I know, but I love it!" You say.
He smirks and looks away, after you feel that the noodles are done, you pour out all the water and then pour in all the vegetables. "Wow, that looks so good~!" Jin says and looks back at you. "Thank you, I tried." You say and start to pour a bowl for everyone. Jin calls out everyone for dinner and we wait for Jin to pick up his chopsticks (eldest has to start eating before anyone else can) after he does, everyone digs in.
<after everyone eats>

"So who wants to drink??!" Jin asks excitingly which shocks you. Everyone else cheers and Jin gets out the soju and shot glasses, He then pours everyone a drink and they all gulp it down including you. Shot after shot after shot, everyone looks so drunk and you feel so weird. You look at Namjoon who bites his lips at you, you giggle and he gestures you to come over to where he is. So you get up and walk over next to him, he that whispers in your ear, "I want you, can we do this now? Or are you not feeling it?" You look back at him and drowsily tell him to follow you to his room, he throws you on top of his bed and you laugh in excitement.

                               JIN POV

I saw Namjoon and y/n Walk to his room, I became really curious because she's dating hobi which she would be cheating if they are doing what I think they're doing.
I decide to check on them, but regretting getting up because as soon as I do I feel a splitting headache hit my head. "Ugh~!" I groan as I slowly walk to my room(Namjoon and seokjin are roommates btw lol)
I slowly open the door to see Namjoon making out with y/n sloppily. "Woah! I'm s-s-sorry!" I stutter, Namjoon jerks his head and he stares at me for like 5 seconds then he says, "Don't. Tell. Hobi."
//SMUT LOL//
I think about it and become aroused at the sight that I walked in on, "I'll only keep it a secret if we become a threesome." I say. Namjoon shrugs and gestures me to come over here, I take off my shirt and I start to grind on Namjoon. Y/n moans as Namjoons kisses go down to her chest, he then takes off her shirt and then takes off his pants so I can put it in. I lubricate his hole and slowly put it in hearing him moan as I put all the way.
Namjoon then licks all the way down to y/n's vagina, her small moans fill the room which makes me even hornier. I thrust harder into Namjoon, and I finally hear him moan loud, "Jin~ go a little faster!" He tells me and I go faster. Namjoon then inserts his hard member into y/n, she moans and he goes slow for her. I keep it up and eventually I tell Namjoon, "I think I'm gonna cum!" He turns his head, "Cum inside me!!" He moans and I release it all inside, he moans loudly and I try to release every last drop inside him. I take out my member and lay down on the bed next to y/n, I start to kiss her and her moans become more intense, "Y/n, I gonna take it out now!" Namjoon says and cums all over her stomach and tries to make it inside her mouth. Namjoon pulls me away from y/n and passionately kisses me, y/n squeals and I smirk. Namjoon pushes me down still kissing me, I see out of the corner of my eye, y/n masturbating to us.

                         YOUR POV

You feel horny again at the sight of Namjoon and Jin making out, your fangirl self comes out and you squeal and start to play with yourself. Namjoon pulls away from Jin and puts his member inside Jin, Jins cute moans escape his mouth and Namjoon thrusts deep inside. Jin can barely jerk off from all the movement Namjoon is making, he shakes the bed and you feel yourself about to orgasm. You go fast and see your liquid spew out of you, "Wow y/n~ you like this?" Namjoon asks seducivly, you laugh and tell him to continue with Jin.
Namjoon then tells Jin he's gonna cum and cums inside Jins mouth, he swallows it all in one gulp and you laugh at his cuteness. "Wow Jin, that felt really good when you f*cked me!" Namjoon says and pants.
Jin lays down next to you and grabs your hand, "y/n... so are you and Namjoon lovers?" You look at him as he looks at you with an exhausted look.
Namjoon starts to get dressed, "Yeah. I guess you could say that. I prefer friends with benefits but whatever." Jin nods his head and quickly falls asleep, you decide to get dressed and join the others while Jin and Namjoon sleep. After you dress up and walk out you see hobi standing outside the door with a frustrated look, "So have you been with Namjoon for a while?"