Too much <long chapter>

Looking at Felix, clearly upset to see V and you together. "Oh, um... Me and Tae are best friends!" You say and hold onto V's arm. "Hehe, yea. I love my best friend~" he says back and pats your head.
"Ohhh, ok then..." Felix says and moves his boxes into the room.
"*I didn't mean to friend zone you..*" you whisper to Tae. "Haha, it's fine. You were just trying to cover it up!" He says with a smile and hugs you.
You both walk into his apartment and he gets settled in, "Ok, I'll be going now!" You say and wave goodbye to him as you leave his apartment.

        AT YOUR APARTMENT

You walk in and are greeted by Jonghyun, "Heyyy babe! I have something I wanna show you~!" He says and brings you over to the table and sits you down. You watch as he brings a little box out from behind him, "I've been saving up for this and I thought that I should  finally give it to you." He says and gives it to you.
As you open it you feel his eyes on you as you slowly reveal a shiny, beautiful necklace, "-gasp- this is so pretty! Thank you so much babe!!" You say and get up to give him a big hug. "Haha! No problem! Go on wear it!" He says and smiles as you put it around your neck.
"Aww, you look so pretty!" Jonghyun says with a delighted face and gives you a kiss. You blush and kiss him back, "Do you want to go shopping now?" He asks you. "Yea! Let's go~!"

               AT THE MALL

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Jonghyun says and puts his arm around you as you walk around the mall to find a store.
After a while of searching you decide to shop at this clothing store, "Ooo~! Let's shop here babe!" You say and pull him with you inside the store, you start looking around and find some really cute stuff but you don't think you'd EVER pull it off. Then you feel Jonghyun touch your shoulder, he shows a top that seems really... revealing, "Hey try this on, y/n~" he says with a smile and you take it and go into the changing room. Slipping on the top you look in the mirror and, "Ugh, I look like a whore..." You say to yourself. But, you walk out and show your boyfriend, "Hey Jonghyun...how do I look..?"
"Woah....you look so hot~ You should get that and we should find some pants or something to go with it!" He says and starts looking around.
You feel so naked when you where the top, I mean it's so revealing.. (use your imagination)
He eventually gives up and you both decide just to buy that one top, "You should wear this when we... y'know; 'do the dirty'. Haha!" He says and you feel his hand touch your ass, "H-hey! *Don't touch there!!*" you whisper to him and pull his hand away, he laughs and you find another store to shop in.

                   Felix's POV

I was out shopping in the same mall as y/n when I saw her and some guy flirting, I don't know why but...I felt jealous. I don't think I like y/n but...do I?
I look over at her again and she's facing me, I look away as quick as possible and just as I look over again I see them holding hands, his face is so close to hers...Ugh! Why does this hurt me!?
Just then, I look at her one last time and we make eye contact, "Oh! Hey Felix!" She says with a smile. "Hey.." I say and look over at the guy next to her.
"Oh, um... Jonghyun, this is my childhood friend Felix. And Felix, this is my boyfriend.. Jonghyun." She says and as I hear the word 'boyfriend' I feel...empty thoughts like, "You're not good enough" and "She thinks I'm ugly.." come into my head. "Oh, hi." I decide to say to her boyfriend. He gives me a smile and they say bye to me.
What actually makes me mad is that she said that she was super busy and didn't have time to hang out, yet she's hanging out and spending time with her boyfriend. I've known her for 8 years and she doesn't even want to hang out with me..

                    YOUR POV

After you say bye to Felix, you can feel that he's hurt by you dating someone, his face says it all.
"Hey, let's go in here." Jonghyun says and you follow him into a big store full of.... "Um Jonghyun...what are planning on buying here??" You ask look around, he pulls you into the back of the store where you find sex toys, "Jonghyun! You're making me uncomfortable~" you say with a laugh and start looking around, you spot a dildo that looks perfect for you but Jonghyun has other plans, he pulls out a vibrator and turns it on,
//light smut//
"Hey, babe. That would be great to torture you with~" he says in a husky voice and places it between your legs, "Ah~ Jonghyun st-stop~~" you say as you hold onto him in pleasure. Just then you feel yourself about to orgasm, "Oh~ keep going I'm almost there" you say and hold his hand steady. The feeling gets intense and you lay on the floor while still holding the vibrator on your panties, "Ng~~" you moan and you finally orgasm along with you squirting inside your panties, "Oh, that's so fucking hot, babe." Jonghyun says trying to hide his boner.
You both purchase the toy and walk out with a smile on your face. "Do you want to be tortured when we get back?" He asks you as he squeezes your ass. "Hm...sure, as long as I can do the same to you~"
"Tch... fine" he says and pulls you forcefully closer to him.
He's still trying to hide his boner with a bags, "Why did you have to do that~~ now I have a really bad boner that probably won't go away any time soon." He complains, "Well then let's get back home so you can use that boner to torture me~" you seducivly say back.
You both walk out and drive home.

       AT YOUR APARTMENT
//smut//
As you both walk in he takes the vibrator out of the bag and throws you on the bed, "Hehe~ torture me daddy~~" you say and moan as he puts the vibrator on max.
"-moan- ohhh~ daddy~~ more m-more!!~"
His hand moves the vibrator fast on your clit, "I'll make you cum hard baby." He says in a husky voice as his free hand moves closer to your vagina, his two fingers enter and hit your g spot. A feeling forms like your already gonna cum, "Ng~~ I think I'm gonna come soon, daddy~~" you moan and he fingers faster until you finally squirt onto his face, "Mmmm... babe, you make me so horny~~" he says and licks your clit removing all the extra juices from you.
You take off his pants and reveal his massive boner, "Woah babe! You really have no controll~~" you say and start sucking on his member. "-grunt- suck harder babe.. make me cum faster than you did~" he demands and you suck until you can feel his tip touching the back of your throat.
You remove it from your mouth and hand fuck it until he cums in your chest, "Ng~ that felt so fucking good~~" he says and flips you over to insert his member inside you, so deep and he thrusts with full force.
"-loud moan- Jonghyun!! Ng~~~!! I'm gonna c-cum a-already~~!!!" You scream and yell out his name, he thrusts so hard and forceful that you squirt again all over the bed sheets, "Oh y/n, you're so easy to make cum~~"
He takes out his member and cums all over your back, he lays down next to you panting really hard, "That was the best pleasure I've felt all day...."
"Me too, you're so good at it." You say and grab the vibrator.
You put it at max and grab Jonghyuns member, the vibrator touches the tip of his now hard again member and you keep it there, "Babe~~! That feels so good!!" He says and starts kissing you intensely.
Suddenly you feel his cum on the bedsheets but he grabs the vibrator from you and pleasures himself with it, his moans become louder and louder as he comes closer to coming again. "Ng~! This is the best toy ever~~!!!" He says and cums a lot all over his stomach. He lays there, panting and panting, his member is now limp and he falls asleep.
"What a day." You say and cuddle with him until you too fall sleep.