Friend gets too close

"Why did you tell him..."
You read the text from Suga, but you always thought that telling other people wouldn't make him upset or anything. I was just an accident anyways...
"Does it really matter that much to you?" You text back.
"You literally just told him that we fu**ed! So, yes. That a big deal for me! I don't want you to think I'm mean, Ok? I just hoped you'd keep this a secret but you didn't and I'm over it. Have fun with your date.."
"...oh...Im sorry. I should've just asked you if it was ok to tell people. I'm so stupid."
"Don't call yourself stupid Ok? You're not, just go have fun, you're ignoring hobi rn."
"Ah, ok.. bye." You texted back but he leaves you unread.
You continue to eat and you catch a glimpse of Hobi, he looks at you, "Hey can you come over to my apartment after this?"
"Oh, sure." You say and eat the last bite of noodles.
You look at Hosoeks plate and he's almost finished, "The foods good right?" You ask him. "Yea. I can't wait to take you back here on other dates." He agrees with a warm smile and eats the last bite.
You both get into his car and he drives you to his place, you already know hat's going to happen. He parks his car and the two of you walk into his apartment, "Wow! It's so spacious in here!" You say, your apartment isn't all that roomy.
"Yea, do you like it?" He asks and you nod your head. He leads you over to his bedroom, "I want to do this with you now, I'm just so turned on and I don't know why." He says and lays on the bed, you lay beside him and he turns to face you, you do the same.
//smut//
He gets on top of you and kisses you, his hands go all around your body touching everything. Moans escape from your mouth as he goes down your neck, showering you with kisses. He takes off his shirt and pants, "Are you ready for me?" He asks and gazes into your eyes. "Mhmm." You say and strip naked.
His hands play with your clit, you smile in pleasure. He gets up and grabs his member, he places it inside you. You feel his thrusts get intense, he grabs your hips and controls your movement. "How do you want me to go? Fast or slow?" He says with a smirk.
"F-fast, please hobi.."
His member hits the deepest part inside you, "Ng~!! That's it!" You scream and pull on the bedsheets. "Jeez, you're so hot when you're pleasured~" hobi says and grunts.
Then his thrusts get so fast, your moans fill his room. So hard and pleasuring, he takes his member out and cums all over you and sighs, "That was so great, you have such a nice body y/n."
"T-thanks, that felt so good~" you moan and pull him to you, his lips touch yours and you start making out.

                   NEXT DAY

You get up and get ready for work, "Ugh I don't wanna see Jonghyun..." you groan but walk out the door.
<at work>
As you walk in you immediately see Jonghyun over at his station, he glances over at you and smiles. With an annoyed face you walk off and get your work place situated. "Hm...maybe I can see Hosoek again today, or maybe hang out with Felix..." you think out loud. "Or we can talk." Jonghyun says out of nowhere.
You look at him with a look, "...I'm good." You say with attitude and quickly walk to the bathroom.
You feel him following you at the say pace, right as you close the door he swings it open and looks straight into your eyes with frustration, "What's wrong? Are you mad at me?! I thought we were friends...or are you perhaps jealous that I have a new girlfriend...?"
You stare in his eyes with a blank expression, "Go away. This is the girls restroom, hun."
"Tch, whatever." He says and stomps away. You run inside one of the stalls and stand there, "What's going on with me?! Why am I being so mean to him..." you think to yourself and finally leave the restroom slowly.
As you walk out you see Felix enter the store, "Hey y/n!" He says and runs to you with a bright smile.
"Hey.." you say with a weak smile and walk towards your station with him. "Hey, so I was wondering if we could hang out again?" Felix asks you and you sit down. "Hmm...we'll see. I just have to see if Hobi wants to hang out again. But to be honest I wanna hang with you since we need to catch up." You say with a smile and get up to hug him. His arms wrap around you as you both embrace each other, you can remember this happen long ago when you two first became best friends.
"Well, I better be going. Text me when you wanna meet up!" Felix says as he walks out the store. You nod your head and tend to the customers coming in line. This was going to be a long day...
<after work finally>

You walk into your apartment and plop on the couch, "Ugh, why was that such a long work day..." you ask yourself exhaustively as you almost doze off but you remember what Felix said.
"Hey, can we meet up now? I wanna talk." You text him.
"Yea, ok. Come over!"
"On my way."

                 FELIX'S POV

When she texted me her texts seemed short, like something was wrong. Well, I'll find out soon...
<y/n arrives>
"Hey Felix." Y/n says with a small smile, I could definitely tell that something was up. "Hey, you ok?" I ask in concern.
"Not really. Me and Jonghyun, well... it's mostly my fault. I was ignoring him and just being rude, I don't know why! ....I don't know if I'm jealous or just moody but he's probably not gonna talk to me."
"Oh, just give each other space. I'm sure he's trying to get over the break up too, in his own way. If you need to rant, I'm here for ya." I say with a smile and side hug her. I can see a smile form on her face, "I love you." She says and looks up to meet my eyes. I don't know how to react, is that just an 'I love you' for a friend or does she actually love me like that..?!
All I can do is smile back and wait for her to start talking again, but just as I was about to talk she started talking, "Oh! So let me tell you about hobi," she starts....really?! Are you actually gonna talk about this with me..., "So he's actually so nice, like I didn't know at all! Ugh, I can't believe I'm dating him, it's just so awesome!" She finishes, her face is so happy and bright. I'd hate to ruin it, she's so beautiful...

                    YOUR POV

Right as you finished your sentence, Felix is starring into your eyes. You smile at him and stare back, but suddenly you see him getting closer. All of a sudden you react to it and start to kiss him, your face is so hot. You open your eyes to see felix's eyes closed, but you quickly release from the kiss and look at him. His face is blushing, "Do you know how long I've wanted that to happen? Probably the whole 10 years we've been friends, I've always liked you." He says as he looks away with a nervous smile. You don't know how to react, your heart is beating so fast. "Omg omg omg!! I just kissed my childhood friend!! Omg...." You say in your head, what does this mean for your friendship?!