No more

Speeding home, you dread seeing Felix. Opening your door, hobi greets you but hesitates after he realizes you're crying. "Hey.. w-what happened??" He asks and comes running towards you and embraces you tightly.
"J-Jonghyun is GONE!!" You cry out and drop down in tears, hobi sits down next to you and cries with you. Although he doesn't know him well, he can feel what you're feeling. "How did it happen?" He questions as he wipes his face with his sleeve. You look up, "Felix... i-i can't believe that this happened..." He gets up and calls the cops. 
"No! Hobi, stop!" You call out, you don't want Felix to go to jail.
"Why! He murdered an innocent life!"
"I just don't want him to go...to jail..." You murmur and realize that it's stupid and Felix should just go to jail.
"What was that?" He asks and then dials the number. You frown and go to your room, you find the necklace that Jonghyun gave you. "Why did you have to walk in..." You whine and start crying again, hobi walks in and hugs you. "They are tracking Felix now, don't worry Okay? He won't kill anyone else.."
You put the necklace down and hug him back, his hands tightly go around your waist and you kiss his cheek softly. "I love you." You say with a faint smile, he says I love you too back and kisses your cheek. Suddenly you both hear a hard knock on at the front door, "What was that? Are you expecting anyone y/n?" Hobi asks and opens the bedroom door, you follow him and are startled to see Felix at the door. His eyes full of lust as he runs inside, "F-Felix, you need to leave." You say calmly, his eyes dart over to you and he walks up to you. "I'm afraid not, it was YOU that called the police wasn't it?!" He screams in your face, hobi pushes Felix back and gets in front of me. "No! Hobi let me handle this, I don't want you to get hurt too!" You yell and push hobi out of the way.
"It was me Okay? What are you gonna do about it?" You taunt and back slowly away. Felix walks closer to you and holds your head with his two hands, "I want to do so much to you... but you have this piece of shit with you!" Hobi's fists clench, Felix then pulls away and walks out while giving hobi a death glare. You run to Hosoek and start crying, "I hate him!" Hobi holds you and you can't let go of him. "Why...WHY JONGHYUN!!?" You scream and cry again. Anger, frustration and sadness flood your body and you run to your room. All you think about is Jonghyun, why did he have to interfere...

NEXT DAY

You wake up laying next to hobi, you remember Jonghyun and immediately cry again, you dread going to work. But you have to go, but then again... someone got killed on the job. You decide that it's best not to go to work since all you'll be thinking about is Jonghyun and the same scene over and over again, you feel that his death is all your fault and begin blaming yourself. Hobi slides closer to you and calms you down, the crying dies down and you go back to sleep.
<couple hours later>
"Y/n. I think it's time I head back to the company. Me and the boys need to practice for our next come back, I'll see you later." Hobi explains as he wakes you up.
Tears start again at the thought of losing another person, but he kisses you and you feel better. "Don't worry about me y/n. I'm gonna be far away from him, and if he comes close to me... I'll call Namjoon to fight him for me!" He laughs and makes you smile. You really are worried for him, anything could happen now.
"Just be extra, extra careful Okay? I love you. " you say and hug him good bye.
"I love you too, y/n." He says and walks away, you watch him get into his car and drive off just to make sure Felix doesn't try anything.
Phew.
You lock every window, door and anything else in your apartment to be sure no one can break in. Felix is the last person you want to see, you kinda want to see Suga but he's most likely practicing with the others.. the only other person is Felix, maybe you should go out and meet other people.
You decide that would be best and get dressed into a cute a-line skirt along with a frilly, long sleeve, maroon blouse. "Cute.." You say to yourself as you look in the mirror and walk out the door.
<at a park>

You sit down by yourself on a bench, people here are pretty nice and easy to approach so it should be easy to meet and make some friends. "Hey there!" Says a cute high pitched voice, it's a girl about your age. She wears a sweater and jeans along with some boots. Her hair up in a bun with her bangs perfect looking.
"Hello!" You answer and smile at her. She sits down next to you. "So what brings you here? Something on your mind?" She asks quite concerningly. Your eyes glance at her and you remember it again, you try to forget and eventually your watery eyes go away, "No. I'm fine, what about you? Anything on your mind?"
Her eyes sparkle and she smiles, "I just got a boyfriend yesterday!"
You smile and look at her again and realize you haven't exchanged names, "Oh! That's great! What's your name? Maybe we can go one a double date with my boyfriend?" You ask.
"Ooooo~! That sounds fun! My name in Kim MinYoung. Y'know.. I should get my boyfriend now! You wanna meet him?"
You think about it and finally say, "Sure! And by the way my name is y/n." She smiles and leads the way, we walks side by side and get closed to a guy sitting on the grass. "Babe? I just made a new friend!" MinYoung says happily. The guy turns his head and her boyfriend is none other that Felix.