Party with BTS

"I really want you, y/n~"

  "What?" You say to yourself in complete confusion. Jungkook, why you gotta do this. You knew he would want you this way but you only like him as a friend.
  "Um, I'm sorry but I just wanna be friends. Sorry again." You decide to text him.
  You start to get up and start your day, you make breakfast and start to text Suga Good morning but, you're interrupted by jungkook's text saying, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for texting you that. I was drunk with the other members and had no idea, ㅋㅋㅋ!"
You sigh I sigh of relief and went about your day.
  "Hey, do you wanna come over and hang out with me and the members today?" Namjoon texts you out of nowhere. Hmmm.... getting drunk with BTS... Sounds great!
  "Yea sure, when?" You ask.
"You can come over right now if you want."
"OK, I'll be right over."

  The thought of hanging out with all the members sounds so fun, but what about Suga and Namjoon... That's gonna be awkward.
  You arrive at the place and are greeted by Jin with a smile and the others behind him. The place is so cozy and you start to greet all of them one by one. As you get to Suga he hugs you and you feel his hands go down your back making you shiver, but he stops and you smile at him and move onto Jimin. His smile makes you smile back at him and he decides to give you a hug, so tight and warm. All of them start to sit down on a couch and you follow them, sitting down next to Suga and Joonie.
  Namjoon gets closer to you and touches your thigh ever so slightly making you stop him so the others don't see him. He looks at you with his eyes locked with yours and he mouths out the words, "I'll get you later." And then he quickly looks away without giving you time to respond.
  Jin passes out the drinks and you all start off with the first shot, then 2, and 3. You start to feel dizzy and lay down on Sugas lap.

                      -Yoongi's POV-

  As soon as I felt something on my leg I almost jumped, I looked down and saw y/n passed out. I let her stay there but then I couldn't take the pressure on my center anymore and tried to move her without waking her. "Ugh........" she says. I try going a little slower and place her head on my shoulder. I look over at Namjoon and give him a look like, please help me. Of course I love her so much but I already have another lover, Hobi, and I don't want him to find out about my other lover.
  Namjoon takes her away from me and puts her head on his lap and I sigh a breath of relief.

                   -Namjoon POV-

[Smut warning]
  Y/n is actually laying on my lap, I think to myself with a slight smile. All of a sudden I feel movement down there and I look down to see y/n and her drunk self trying to unzip my pants. "No, no, no!" I whisper to her trying to look cool about it. The other members are out of it and almost about to pass out it looks like. I decide to let her continue and I feel her fingers trail up and down my underwear and I feel it get warm.
  I hear myself grunt and I look over at Suga who is starring right at her and doesn't seem to care. She starts pulling down my pants more, exposing my legs and then she kisses my erection. She looks up at me and smirks, "you like that?" She asks me and keeps kissing it.
  "Ah~~ keep going, suck it now!" I tell her and I try to keep quiet. She pulls down my underwear and starts to suck it hard and fast, the pleasure is so good I can hear her moaning and I pull her closer to my dick making her go deeper. The sucking gets even harder and faster, I can't take it, "I-Im gonna cum!" I tell her and she keeps sucking and I release it all in her mouth. I grunt and I feel her tongue swirling around the tip trying to get all of it out.

                        -Your POV-

After Namjoon released his cream in my mouth, I felt something grab my ass and pull it aggressively towards him. It's Suga and he pulls down my skirt and underwear, exposing my pussy in his face. "N-no, Suga don't..." I saw and he doesn't even listen to me.
You feel his tongue lick you so aggressively and he immediately puts his fingers inside you without hesitation. "AH!" You scream out in pain. That was too fast.
  He seems like he doesn't care about how you feel but you still keep kissing and sucking Namjoons dick and, is this what a threesome feels like? You think to yourself.
Suga gets rougher and you start to moan loudly and the other members are already passed out. You start to feel it get tense and an orgasm forms inside you and you start to touch yourself making it feel like heaven. "Ugh! I'm about to cum!" You scream and Suga seems to go even faster, you go faster on yourself and then you feel the orgasm. You pant hard and turn over so Suga can put him inside you, "you ready for this?" He asks you and you smile at him and he puts it inside you making you moan like crazy.
He thrusts hard going all the way inside and Namjoon passes out next to you. Suga seems so drunk and I can't blame him, he had like 6 shots.
  He goes faster but passes out while still inside you, "Suga? Are you awake?" You ask him but no answer. You take him out if you even though it felt so good, and lay him down on the couch. Walking to the bathroom you find something on the ground, a present? You look at the tag and it says your name on it, you look inside to see a little plushie in there, "aww, I wonder who this is from." You say and go into the bathroom to change and leave. You walk out but the you feel a bit woozy and the last thing you remember is you falling to the ground.

Hey guys I'm back with more smut and stuff, hi!