A new best friend

<when you were on a walk>

You leave the house and begin to walk to your car when you hear someone calling your name. Your eyes wonder all around you to search for the person and then see him running towards you, it's Seoho and he's got something in his hands. "Oh hey Seoho!" You say and smile. He smiles and gives you what looks like a letter, "Here, give this to your friend that got mad."
"Yoongi?" You ask.
"Yea sure, I still feel bad and I feel that I should give him an apology letter." He explains, you smile at how sweet he is and take the letter, "I will, thank you," he catches his breathe and smiles, you think about taking him to the park to hang out, "Hey Seoho?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you wanna go to the park with me? I was just about to go but though we could hang out a bit." He nods and we get in the car, on our way there you can sense him glancing at you every now and then. But you shouldn't take that to seriously, you hope he doesn't have feelings for you like everyone apparently does.😒
At the park you both sit on a bench and he starts the conversation, "So what's your life like? Boy problems or anything?"
"You have no idea... my boyfriend broke up with me a couple days ago, it was for the best though. I don't wanna say anything else besides that because you don't need to know." You say.
He laughs, "I've actually been single my whole life... I know, it's pretty depressing. I haven't been able to find the perfect girl all my life." You awkwardly nod and stare off into the distance, he sighs,  "I'm glad we're friends though, you seem like an awesome person." You smile, "Thanks, you too. Glad I went to that restaurant!" You start to stare off again and remember Felix is still at home. You wonder what he's doing, you hope he didn't look through your room. "Well I should probably get back." You say.
"Okay, hey can I visit your apartment? Maybe we can have ramen or something for dinner?" He asks.
"Sure! Let's go~!" You say in excitement and get in the car.
<at the apartment>

You open the door to see Felix on the couch, Seoho walks in a little shocked to see a guy here. "Oh hey Felix! This is Seoho! He's gonna be here for dinner, I'm sorry I was out for so long." You say to Felix. He nods and lays back on the couch, "Oh! How are your bruises?" You remember, Felix glances at you, "They're fine."
"Awesome! Seoho, you can sit at the table and make yourself comfy." You say to Seoho.
You get out 3 packs of ramen and boil the water, "Is kimchi ramen okay with you guys?" You ask.
"Yea that's fine." Felix says from the couch. Seoho nods and you start to make the ramen.
<after you make the ramen>

"Okay, It's ready boys!" You say and place the ramen on the table. Felix slowly gets up and takes a seat next to you, "Lets eat." He says and snaps the chopsticks to eat. After everyone eats Seoho says bye and leaves, Felix give a him a look and then looks at you, "You better watch out, don't get too close with him."
You gulp and walk up to him, "Why do you do this?! What will make you stop?!" He looks around and thinks, "A lot of things, but the first thing is you could become my girlfriend." You nod vigorously and he smirks, "Then I won't kill anyone, but remember, You are mine and mine only." His voice makes you nervous and you walk to your room. You hear him lay down on the couch, "Oh and by the way, you should use that vibrator of yours. It really made me cum."
You feel sick to your stomach, the fact that he used your vibrator almost made you throw up. You close and lock your door and grab the toy, "Disgusting boy..."
You go to the bathroom to wash and clean it really good, then you turn it on to see if it works and it does. "Why did you go through my room?" You ask Felix as you walk out of your room. He looks up, "Because I was curious.." You roll your eyes and give him an annoyed look, "Then I guess I have to give you a punishment for not having self control." He smirks and gets up from the couch, "Like what?"
You walk towards him and push him on the couch, "I'm gonna ignore you." He rolls his eyes, "What's the big deal??" You shut your bedroom door and lock it so he can't get in, Felix starts knocking and pulling on the door handle and door. All you do is ignore him like you said, "Y/n! Let me in!"
You hear him stop and then walk back to the couch, so you start to get ready for bed. After you brush your teeth and wash your face you get in bed and shut off all the lights, "Well goodnight.." You say to yourself and close your eyes.
<20 minutes later>

FELIX'S POV

I think y/n Is asleep so I'm gonna sneak into her room, but I have to find a bobby pin or something. I search all the drawers and finally find a bobby pin in the very bottom drawer. "Time to do some stuff to her." I say to myself and walk slowly towards her door. I carefully put the bobby pin it the little hole and twist it till I hear it open, when I hear that I walk in slowly and see her sleeping.
/light smut/
I climb into the bed and find her body, my hands slowly follow up to her breasts and I start to play with them. "-grunt- stop it..." y/n says half asleep, I smirk and slip my hand down to her ass. My hand then follows down to her vagina, then I put my finger in between her folds. "-moan- stop it..." she says still half asleep. I don't stop obviously, I enter my fingers in and start to grind on her. Her hand slowly slaps my arm but that doesn't stop me from fingering her.
I finger faster and harder swishing around her hole, her moans are soft and almost inaudible. I get my other hand and put it right on her breasts, playing with them while I grind faster on her. "Felix~!" She moans and her body shakes in pleasure. I pull down her shorts and expose her wet pussy, my hard member shows through my sweatpants as I get on top of her. "Dont.. You dare put... that thing in me.." she says tiredly. I nod and begin to grind on her still with my sweatpants on, her hands rub on my arms and back as I do so. "Take off your pants." She says with a pleasured tone. I do so and I grind again, my dick harder than ever. My hips feel as if they are moving on their own, I feel something about to burst. My member spews out the white liquid through my underwear and all over her, I pant in pleasure and fall on top of her. Her hands grab my face and she starts to kiss me, her tongue goes all over my mouth. "I'm assuming you enjoyed that?" I ask as I pull away from her, her hands caressing my face and then they go down to my hips. "Go again.." she says, and makes my hips go up and down on her bare pussy. I can hear all the liquids sloshing around on her vagina, she controls my hips and makes my get turned on again. "Put it in!" She begs, making me crave for more pleasure. I rip off my underwear and insert my hard member inside, her hands go against the bed sheets and she holds on tight as I thrust slowly but hard. He small moans fill the room and she begs for me to go faster, my thighs are already burning from this movement but I do as she says. I struggle to go fast but as I go slow I accidentally release my cum inside her, her moans are so loud I had to cover her mouth, "Y/n... You realize I just came inside you right?" Her eyes open, "What? You did? Uhm..."
My eyes wonder around the room as she thinks in panic, I feel so bad.

YOUR POV

"HOW IS THIS GONNA TURN OUT??!" You scream in your head, you're already pregnant with Sugas baby...wait...you realize you really haven't taken a test at all. You feel a sense of relief and pull Felix towards you, "Its okay, we can be a family."
He smiles and sprinkles kisses all over your body, his soft lips reach your neck and you let out a small giggle, "That's enough Felix, let's give it a rest and go to bed..." You say sleepily. He collapses next to you and laughs softly, "okay~" he says in his Australian accent. He cuddles with you and you both fall asleep.