An actual date

After a while of sitting around you hear Jonghyun say, "Hey, hop in the car. Imma drive us somewhere."
"Oh, ok!" You say and smile as you follow him out.
He opens the car door and you get in and he drives you somewhere unknown to you.

As he pulls up to a huge park, he starts to cough a lot. "Are you ok?" You say and touch his shoulder, his face looks troubled and he tries to look at you but the coughing gets in the way. "Yea -cough- I'm fine.." he says and clears his throat.
He opens the car door for you and you hold his hand as he leads you to a spot to sit down. The sun hits you both as you run over, his hand tightly holding yours and his smile making your world brighter. "Alright here's the spot, you like it?"
The trees block off all the little spaces of street making it look closed off and private. The bright green grass feels so smooth against your skin and the vast sky is a beautiful blue.
"Yes! It's perfect." You finally say with a big smile.
He grabs a blanket from the bag he brought and lays it down on the grass, then places a small basket with little goodies in it to eat. You sit down on the soft blanket and get comfortable, his hand intertwined with yours as you both look out onto the veiw of a small pond filled with life.
Your other hand reaches into the basket to pull out a cookie, "Ooo! Perfect haha!"
He let's out a small chuckle and snuggles with you as you put the whole cookie in your mouth. A couple minutes pass by and suddenly you start hearing a bunch of crazy guys laughing and joking around right in the middle of your date.
"Omg, are you serious??" You say annoyingly and turn around to see BTS walking behind you, laughing super loudly and smiling. You quickly turn back around and try not to be obvious that it's you, try to act normal... "You ok?" Jonghyun says as he puts his hand on your hand, you realize that your grip on him got tighter when you saw BTS. "Oh, I'm sorry, and yea everything's fine. Don't worry." You say and put your head on his shoulder with a sigh.
As you start to doze off, "Hey! Y/n, is that you over there??" One of the BTS members yells at you. You get a nudge from Jonghyun, "Do you know them?" He says and looks at you firmly. "Oh them? Uh.. Yea, it's BTS. We were all good friends. Is it alright if I go over there real quick and chat, I'll only be gone a couple minutes."
He knods his head and let's go of your hand, you walk over to the group looking a little annoyed, "What do you want?"
"Woah, you ok?" Jimin says concerningly.
"Yeah I'm fine, just on a date that you're probably gonna ruin... I-im sorry, I just want to be with him right now.."
"No it's fine, go with him. Leave us." Suga says and looks at his phone afterwards.
"I Will," you say and walk off, "idiot.."
As you walk off someone grabs your wrist, "Ugh, obviously..." You think to yourself and turn around, it was Taehyung. Looking into his eyes you can tell he's hurt, "Sorry I gotta go." You tell him and pull away.
You walk off again and run over to Jonghyun, he looks at you with concern, "What happened over there?"
"Nothing, just a little drama.."
"Oh... is it bothering you? You can tell me if you want but I'm not gonna force you too." He says and puts his arm around you. You cuddle with him and say, "Just a bunch of stupid idiots trying to act like everything's ok..." he sighs and holds onto you, "Y'know I care about you so much and if anything happens to you that involves them, I'll beat 'em up for you. Ok?"
"Haha! Ok." You say with a giggle and eat another cookie. His hand gradually goes down your back until it goes limp. He lays down on your lap and falls asleep.
-ping- "You're such a whore, y'know that? Bitch." J-Hope texts you.
"Why do you care, you're practically irrelevant in this situation with me and Suga. Ok? So just mind your fu**ing business, jeez." You text back, trying to relax you start eating a ton of cookies.
"Wow, ok. Suga just saw this text and is pissed. He really cares about ME so if you ever try to get into MY relationship with him, You. Are. Dead."
That's it, I'm done with this.
            I'm done with BTS