Prologue

*****************************

*DING DONG*

"KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN THE DOOR I'M TOO BUSY COOKING BREAKFAST FOR SCHOOL WAKE UP!!!" Taehyung whined lazily. He then ignored what Jin said and got back to sleep.

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG*

"KIM. TAE. HYUNG."Taehyung groaned and got out of his bed to open the door. He opens the door and saw his two best friends."Took you long enough." Jimin said sarcastically. "Why are you guys here so early I wanna sleeeeeeeeeep." Taehyung cutely whines and pouts. "Tae, we didn't came early school starts in a few minutes go get ready quickly!" Hoseok said.
"Ah shit!" Taehyung ran upstairs and got ready, after he came back he saw his friends sitting on the couch."Finally Tae!" Somi his childhood friend said. "Come on my children let's go to school." "Okay mom." The the four of them replied.

+++++++++(at school)+++++++++

TAE'S POV.

"OMG, I heard there will be three new students coming tomorrow!" "I heard they're all Alphas!" "I heard they're so hot!" I saw three girls gossiping about the new students, they're coming tomorrow and they're Alphas the thought of it makes me scared. What if they takes control over me, what if they'll know I'm a male omega....don't think like that Tae, they won't know you have your necklace it remove your smell. I look down at my necklace and hold it. Oh mom dad do you know how much I miss you.

(Flashback 12 years ago)

Third person POV.

*BOOM*

The fire became bigger and bigger. The Rogers were around the pack house killing and abusing every one who lives in the small pack house. There were only omegas in there. A small peaceful omega pack but now most are dead. Somi took Taehyung's hand and they ran under the table. A five years old Taehyung innocently asked "Somi noona why are people fighting?" "Tae tae I can't answer that right now we have to go to find your mommy & daddy." Somi said. Somi always act older than her age, even if she's only six she acts like she and Taehyung have a very big age gap. "Mommy, daddy!" Taehyung said as he went to his parent with Somi. "Tae, Somi you have to go or they will find you!" His mother said. "No mommy I don't want to leave you!" "You have to my Taetae remember mommy and daddy loves you and when your sad always remember mommy and daddy are watching after you but you can't see us. Somi take care of Tae and yourself go away from here as far and fast as you can. Take these bracelets it will hide your smell from others. If you see another pack stay there. Come on go quickly!" Taehyung's mother said while crying.

++++++++(1 hour later)+++++++

After all the running and having a little break, Taehyung saw a big pack house. "Somi noona look!" He said pointing at the pack. Somi smiled as she saw where Tae was pointing. "Come on Taetae let's go!" Somi said as she grab Taehyung's hand.

"So you are saying you two escaped from your pack because they were attacked the rogers." The head Alpha said. "Yes sir" "What type of werewolf are you two?" "Oh we're ome-!" Taehyung was cut off by Somi's hands on his mouth"We both are betas sir". After that an old man who looked like the head alpha came. "We should expect them son, they are only kid they don't mean any harm." The old man said kindly unlike his son. "I accept you to stay here then, but if put any of us indanger I won't hesitate to kill you two. I don't care if you are kid!" The head alpha said with his alpha voice which made shivers down both of their spines. "Y-yes s-sir-" "call me Head Alpha from on." The head alpha smiled kindly. "Yes head alpha." Then both of them smiled.

++++(END OF FLASHBACK)++++

TAE'S POV

I smile at the memory. "Tae your ganna be late for your class go quickly!" Somi my childhood friend said. She treats me like how a sister will treat her younger brother, even if I lost my parents she lost her parents too and she still acts so strong. She been there for me since I wasn't even born. " okay bye bye noona!". "Bye Taehyungie!"..... The school ended quickly.... HA YOU THAT'S WHAT I'LL SAY, SCHOOL IS HELL IT FEELS LIKE I'VE BEEN THERE FOR A CENTURY!!! Even if I have good grades that doesn't mean I like school. After we went home I did my homework, eat, talk to Somi noona and Jin hyung, play video games, text Chim and Hobi hyung, and finally sleep.

++++++(THE NEXT DAY)++++++

I wake with my everyday routine, Jin hyung shouting telling me to open the door to let Jimin and Hobi hyung enter, me being late to school. After enter the school we all went separate ways, our classes......... A few minutes of studying there was a knock (knock knock Twice) "oh class we have a new student today I hope you treat him well. You may enter." My eyes become wide as I see who is the new student. Then I mumbled.

"Jungkook"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hello, this my first story I hope you like it 😊. Anyways bye bye I'll see you on another chapter. I purple you 💜