🌼2🌼

^ Song recommendation

*****************************

TAE'S POV

"Alright, you can introduce yourself." Ms. Lee said. "Good morning, my name's Jeon Jungkook. I'm 17 years old. I'm an alpha. My pack is Midnight Red. Hope you treat me well." Jungkook said. Girls squealed ofcourse as expected, Jungkook's appearance didn't change much. He's just more mascular, taller, more hansome, and looks even more like a bunny even without smiling. "Okay you will sit next to Mr. Kim." Jungkook and my eyes widened. NOOO WHY ME, HIS IN MY CLASS AND NOW HIS MY SEATMATE!!! Jungkook made his way next to me. His expression is emotionless and sat next me with a pokerface. Guess his personality didn't change either *tsk*. It's okay. I'll just act like I don't know him
tsk easy😌.

After a few CENTURIES IN HELL CALLED CLASS! It's my favourite lesson called lunch came. I pack my things and went to my locker. I put my stuff and close the locker. I saw Jungkook on the locker next to me. I was trying to ignore him and go to my friends but he grabbed my wrist. "Kim Taehyung we meet again. How's Somi huh?" Jungkook asks with a shit eating smirk. I hate that smirk. Wow he became more cocky. Well, I expected it. "Let go of me jerk, why do you care anyways-" "-TAEHYUNG!" Somi and Vernon shouted. "Somi noona, Vernon hyung!" I went to hug them. While hugging both of them I noticed Somi noona's eyes go wide. "Jeon Jungkook..." Noona mumbles out. "Noona-" "Don't ever come near Tae understand?" She (Somi) said anger written all over her face. Then dragged me to the cafeteria.

While we walk to the cafeteria Somi noona said "Taetae did that jerk hurt you?" "No noona, he didn't it's ok. Thank you Somi noona and Vernon hyung!" "It's nothing Tae, just be careful next time." Vernon hyung said. "There won't be next. There will be a murder if there is next time." Somi noona said angrily. And with that we enter the cafeteria. "What took you three so long?" Jimin said curiously. "We ummm.... -" "Tae went to the toilet." Somi said "And you two went with him?" Jimin said. "NO we waited for him to finish." Somi noona said with a 'duh' face.

"Okay enough of that, let's eat I'm starving!" Nayeon said. I look around, where is hoseok hyung and Jin hyung? "Guys, where's hobi hyung?" I ask. "Oh his gonna sit with his friends he did not see them since years." Eunbi noona aka Hobi hyung's mate said. "And Jin hyung?" "Probably with his boyfriend. I heard that Jin oppa's mate is one of the new students." Eunbi noona said. While eating I look around again I saw Jin hyung and Hobi hyung with three boys one of them was Jungkook. Do they know Jungkook? Did Jungkook tell them that me and Somi are omegas? These questions popped on my head. "Tae." "Huh?" I said staring at Jisoo. "You're spacing out. Come on you have to eat your food to be healthy." Jisoo said smiling. "Sorry!" "You don't have to apologize Taetae it's okay." Jisoo said.

We finish eating and the bell rang. Time for hell to begin again. After all the studying I don't know how but I fall asleep and went to dream land.

KOOK'S POV

We were studying and the bell rang. Finally I'm leaving this hell hole. "Class dismissed." Mrs. Lan said then left. Before I could even turn my head a girl, hyejin I think, came "Here I think oppa needs my number." She said seductively leaning against my desk and giving me a paper with her number. Eww I am almost going to cringe. Yes I fuck with people for fun but after that the are nothing. "I am busy right now." I said. "But oppa-" "Don't fucking call me that." I said annoyed. She really is fucking annoying. "Okay then but remember if you wanna have fun call me." She said then left. Fucking whore. I turn to my left and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully smiling. Cute...wait what, no he isn't cute. He doesn't look cute at all. "*sigh*Taehyung wake up." I said pushing him gently. "Five more minutes." Tae said mumbling cutely. Did I say cute? Whatever, it's not true anyways.

"*sigh* Tae I said wake up."He whines and got back to sleep again. Then something come to my mind, I smirked. "Taehyung if you don't wake up I'll kiss you." Taehyung gets up as the speed of light with his pink dusted checks. I stand up and smirked. "Fuck you!" He said covering his face, embarrassed. "When and where?" I asked smirking. I think Tae feels more embarrassed now. With that he walks out of the class. I follow after him and saw he's running to a guy. "Jiminie!"

(Just imagine this is Tae)

"Taehyungie!"

(Just imagine this is Mochi too)

It lookes like they are two friends that hadn't seen each other since ten years. They are hugging I'm almost scared they're gonna squeeze each other to death. I feel mad while watching them. I want to punch the guy who is hugging my Taehyung right now, My Taehyung did I say My Taehyung. What is wrong with me did I wake up too early, sleep too late, or maybe because all the studying my head hurts?

"Yo Jungkook." Yoongi hyung said. "Hello hyu-" Before I can even finish my sentence yoongi's eyes widened looking at Tae and the other guy. "Mate." Was the word the only word that came out if his mouth. Wait.... MATE DID YOONGI HYUNG JUST SAY MATE? WHO TAE OR THE OTHER GUY?! "H-hyun-"I was gonna look at his direction but he already left going near Tae and the other dude. "Mate." Yoongi said staring at the guy beside Taehyung making Tae the other dude,and my eyes widen.

The guy blushed, shaking his head and said "Umm I'm sorry but I don't think that I'm your mate because I'm not 18, still 17." "No I'm sure you are my mate, it okay I can wait until your eighteen. Here have my number. Can I know your name?" Yoongi hyung ask shyly. YOONGI, SHY, BOTH IN ONE SENTENCE IS A FIRST!!!! "Of course my name's Jimin, Park Jimin. Nice to meet you! And you are?" The guy, Jimin said. "Yoongi, Min Yoongi."

Both looking at each other like their fucking with their eyes "Umm.... Excuse me I'm still here you know." Taehyung waving for attention. "Um... Me too?" I said awkwardly. They stop looking at each other they are now looking at the both of us (TH&JK). "Sorry about that." 'The Jimin guy' said. "It's okay Jiminie come let's go. Bye Yoongi, Bye Jerk." Taehyung says before walking to the door holding the Jimin dude's arm. "Hmm... Jerk, a good nickname for you." Yoongi hyung says me giving him a death glare.

"Anyways do you know him?" Yoongi hyung said curiously. "Yes that's Taehyung, the one I told you about." I said. Of course I didn't tell that his an omega. I'll make Somi disappointed if I did. "Oh that's him. His cuter than in my imagination." "Hyung if you hurt him I'll kill you." I warn. Then Yoongi hyung starts laughing "*laughs* I'm kidding I don't want to mess with your crush I just wanted to see your reaction, and besides I found my mate, his a real cutie." Yoongi hyung said smiling. "He isn't my crush his just my childhood bestfriend." I said. It's true his just a childhood bestfriend.

'Just a childhood bestfriend'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello, hope you enjoy the second chapter. Of course I have to put yoonmin. Yoonmin is my life. Bye bye, see you on the next chapter. I purple you all 💜💜💜