🌼35🌼

*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

"You guys are going to have triplets!"

"Triplets?!" The mates yelled, surprised. "Yep." She said and continued. "Ah there! This is baby A." She smiled and the couple smiled widely when they saw something on the screen. "This is baby B." She dragged the device higher and to the right. "And this is your youngest, baby C." She dragged the device to the left.

Taehyung didn't notice he was crying while looking at the ultrasound. He felt Jungkook squeeze their hands tighter. He looked at him and noticed Jungkook was crying too. It was now his turn to squeeze Jungkook's hand and give him a sweet smile.

"Can we know the genders now Dr.Kang?" Taehyung asked with his unique boxy smile. The doctor nodded. "Congratulations, baby A is a boy." The doctor said, chuckling slightly when she saw Jungkook cheering happily. "Baby B is a girl." Dr.Kang continued, "And last but definitely not least, baby C is another boy."

She took a towel and wiped the gel off of Taehyung's stomach and went back to her desk to give the mates some privacy. When Taehyung stood up from the bed, Jungkook quickly attacked him with a kiss. He kiss back almost immediately, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. "I'm the happiest person in the universe. Thank you for carrying our babies my love." Jungkook said as tears fell down his face. Taehyung immediately wiped them and said, "I love you to the moon and back Koo."

"I love you more petal." Jungkook said and peck his lips softly. "I love you three too, my little tigers." Jungkook smiled and caressed the omega's stomach.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Kookie, get up get up!" Jungkook groaned when he heard someone whining. "Baby boy it's three in the morning, sleep." He said. "Kookie, get up this is an emergency!" Taehyung whined and Jungkook immediately got up. "Baby what happened? Are you okay? Are the babies okay? Are you hurt? Tell me, what's wrong?" Jungkook said worriedly, all ready to carry Taehyung and rush to the hospital.

Taehyung giggled. "No nothing is wrong Koo, but can you bring me vanilla ice cream, please?" He pouted cutely. He knew Jungkook can't resist his pout. "Fine, but are you sure you want vanilla not strawberry ice cream? Strawberry ice cream is your favorite." Jungkook said. "No Kookie I want vanilla ice cream!" Taehyung yell loudly making Jungkook flinch a slight bit. He sighed as he knew this was probably pregnancy hormones.

Jungkook got off the bed and went to the closet to grab a white shirt and a grey sweatpants (he slept only with boxers.) He went to the huge kitchen and checked the fridge. Everything but ice cream. He groaned, annoyed and went back to his and Taehyung's shared room. "Baby, there's no ice cream in the kitchen." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's lips quivered and he suddenly bursts into tears. Jungkook ran to him and quickly pulled him to a hug. "Shh baby don't cry. I'm gonna go out to buy you ice cream okay?" Jungkook said and pecked the omega's nose. He got out of the room after Taehyung nodded and took his car keys.

He drove around the streets to search for a twenty-four hour open convenience store because most stores were close at this time. When he found one, he parked his car and went inside. He finally found ice cream and took vanilla. He also took strawberry ice cream just in case. He paid the cashier and left, diving back to the house.

"Baby I'm back." Jungkook exclaimed. Taehyung immediately ran to hug him. "Kookie, I missed you so much!" Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips. "I have your vanilla ice cream kitten." Jungkook said and tried to hand him the vanilla ice cream. "Noooo, I want strawberry ice cream now." Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms.